All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 15-11-12, 00:25
AFF Buddy

traveler19 is on a distinguished road
Default Chrissy part 2

"I told her to wait a half hour before she leaves" said Kadi.

"Good. I need to make a phone call. The boss will be pleased."

Kadi smiled. Chrissy was going to bring in some big money for both of them. A gorgeous blonde could fetch enough money for her to take a much needed vacation in Hawaii. She and the dentist had been running this business for a few years now. The dentist would sedate the patient and then call his boss to see if they needed another girl. Kadi posed as his secretary and she would make sure the office would be empty for these procedures.

"Okay we're good to go."

Kadi opened a drawer and took out a white cloth and a bottle of chloroform. She doused the cloth with the potent liquid and gave it to the dentist.

"She should still be slightly out of it. I told her a half hour but the drugs take a bit longer than that."

"Good." Said the dentist. "Let's go get our girl."

The plan was simple. The dentist would tell her that he left some chemicals from the cleaning on her face and would have to clean them off. It never failed. The patients were always too out of it to get suspicious. They walked out into the waiting room.

"Chrissy I'm sorry but we've left some chemicals from the cleaning on your face. They can cause a rash on your skin unless we clean them off."

"Oh alright." Chrissy said sleepily. She stood up and the dentist helped her back into the room where he sat her in the chair once more.

Kadi loved watching the dentist put girls to sleep. Her knees would get shaky with excitement.

The dentist gently placed the cloth over Chrissy's nose and mouth. Then something strange happened. Chrissy took a deep breath. Willingly! Could they have found someone who liked what they did?

"Good girl. Shhhhh. Kadi will you hold this on her? I have to make another phone call."

Kadi quickly agreed and placed her hand over the cloth on this beautiful girl's face. She couldn't help but run her fingers through Chrissy's soft hair. Her eyes were beginning to roll. She was still taking nice deep breaths.

"Shhhhhhhh." Whispered Kadi. "Just sleep." She felt tingles as she watched Chrissy's eyes slowly roll shut. She slowly removed the cloth and gave a soft kiss to Chrissy's sleeping lips. She could taste the chemical. She was so enticed by Chrissy's beauty that she didn't hear the dentist enter the room. All of the sudden she was grabbed from behind and a cloth was shoved over her nose and mouth. She inhaled instincively and felt her nose burn slightly.

"MMMPPPPHHHH!" She kicked wildly.

"Sorry Kadi. Boss says if I get him one more I can retire from this and if that means sacrificing you then so be it."

Kadi could feel the chloroform taking affect. Her legs were beginning to feel too heavy to kick. She clawed at his hands but she wasn't strong enough. Her head was feeling light and the room was spinning.

"Shhhhh." A voice whispered in her ear.

She closed her eyes and let the darkness close in on her.
Old 15-11-12, 02:02
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Some really good writers here!
Old 15-11-12, 02:17
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about

Good but i must admit this one seemed rushed.
Old 15-11-12, 02:30
AFF Buddy

traveler19 is on a distinguished road

Haha yeah I get a bit carried away sometimes. I've got to set aside a time when I'm not so turned on so I can focus a little more.