All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP Uniform Steal Ideas, Discussion & Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 26-04-15, 10:29

Carriage5 is on a distinguished road
Default Scenario :Ikon

Title : Ikon

This is a continuation of the 'Evey Kristal' release dd June 23rd 2014

Type :International Business Conglomerate (IBC) professional civilian clothes steal.

Models : Villainess - Evey Kristal if available
Target - Model who can do a Russian accent.I'm sure there was a model recently who was from that neck of the woods.

Clothes : Villainess - same outfit as worn by Evey in 'Evey' release June 23rd 2014.
Target - Smart business suit,hold ups,high heels,briefcase etc.

Synopsis : The IBC have been smuggling Icons out of Russia and selling them to the high powered. Usually this is no problem and no questions asked.
However one client has got suspicious and needs it verified.An expert Miss Zhukov has flown in and is staying at the Grand Hotel.If she could be replaced.........

Scenes:

Scene 1
A hotel corridor Evey carrying a tray with a cup,a bag slung over her shoulder walks towards a door with the number 1468.She stops,takes a deep breath and knocks on the door and enters.

Scene 2
A hotel room,Miss Zhukov is getting ready to leave for her meeting.
a.There's a knock on the door and in walks Evey."Good morning Madam here is the coffee you ordered."
b."Yes put it down there" etc.
c.Evey says she'll stay until it's drunk and makes small talk.

If gun strip:
a.Zhukov drinks coffee prepares to leave,Evey pulls gun "I'm afraid your going to miss your meeting now strip."
b.Usual complaints then strip.
c.Evey gets her to lie on the bed and binds her using tape and tape gag.

If chloro:
a.Zhukov drinks coffee prepares to leave.Evey has removed a large pad from her bag."No meeting for you" she says as she clamps the pad over the targets face.Evey walks the target backwards to the bed and on to it.Zhokov's reactions should be like in 'Chessman'.Once on the bed she should rithe (shots of legs kicking etc slowing as the chloro works).Evey should always be in control,pad firmly placed etc (she's a professional after all).
b.Once out Evey pats her on the cheek "Good girl" etc.
c.She then strips the target the binds and gags her using tape.

Evey now strips herself and changes into the business suit.If gun strip she has conversation with Zhukov.She puts her hair up,donns a wig and glasses.

She now puts on a pair of gloves,checks the brief case,and either chloros or rechloros Zhukov (depending on subduing method)

She gets out a mobile phone rings a number "Yes,it's me all done I'll call you when I'm back" or similar.

With a smile she leaves the room placing a 'Do not disturb' label on the door.

Epilogue
Evey either sitting on a bed or couch,takes her jacket off.She gets out the mobile phone "Yes,it's me your favourite expert,yes they were very pleased and the money has been transferred,now about my fee".While she's doing this she removes her wig and shakes her hair down.(see release 'Help for Holly' ending with Anita).scene fades.

End

Usual caviats :Use,adapt or change anything required.As said at beginning.Ideally Evey world be the villainess but if she's not available then any suitable model would suffice (just add an opening shot of bound feet and muffled complaints as in 'Chessman').

Regards,

Carriage5

Last edited by Carriage5; 26-04-15 at 11:18.
Old 02-05-15, 09:23
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Nice idea Carriage5