All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 09-04-20, 12:59

nopeda is on a distinguished road
Question Office fight but prob not femmefight...

Hi,

I'm interested in finding the video or photo set these pics are from:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/4a5f16d8...msto1_1280.jpg

https://66.media.tumblr.com/dc9c47e5...msto5_1280.jpg

Can anyone tell me what to search for? I'm pretty certain it's not from femmefight.com but instead from https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/98...ght-superstars but I could not find it there and found no way of contacting the studio. Can anyone help me get a copy or find out how to get a copy of this?

Thanks for any help!
David
USA
Old 09-04-20, 13:54
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

See if you can ask the clipstore
Old 09-04-20, 15:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
See if you can ask the clipstore
Thank you I did. I contacted clips4sale and they said they have no contact information for the studio...at least that's what they said so none they would give out. The person I chatted with also tried to find it at their website but couldn't find it either.

Thanks again for the suggestion!
Old 09-04-20, 23:57
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nopeda View Post
Thank you I did. I contacted clips4sale and they said they have no contact information for the studio...at least that's what they said so none they would give out. The person I chatted with also tried to find it at their website but couldn't find it either.

Thanks again for the suggestion!
Best guess is that the video IS on that store site ....only that it is nestled away in one of the compilation videos. They got videos there that are like 90 minutes long and compile 6 different scenarios ....but only bother to advertise 1 scenario with a measly 11 second clip! And they want $42 for it.
Old 10-04-20, 15:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void99 View Post
Best guess is that the video IS on that store site ....only that it is nestled away in one of the compilation videos. They got videos there that are like 90 minutes long and compile 6 different scenarios ....but only bother to advertise 1 scenario with a measly 11 second clip! And they want $42 for it.
That sounds right. And often the clip doesn't work for me. Is there another forum you know of where I could try, like a general catfight forum? I'm enjoying femmefight.com very much but a catfight forum not dedicated to a specific website might provide better results for this question and others not specific to femmefight.
Old 10-04-20, 19:17
AFF Regular

Quote:
That sounds right. And often the clip doesn't work for me. Is there another forum you know of where I could try, like a general catfight forum? I'm enjoying femmefight.com very much but a catfight forum not dedicated to a specific website might provide better results for this question and others not specific to femmefight.
Sent you a PM....hope you got it, don't show up in my sent folder.

I keep forgetting that John & Annabelle are way much more than a bondage site.....as that's the only fetish I really take much interest in. Not really interested in catfight much....unless of course there is bondage and full nudity involved.
Idea scenario would be 2 models fighting it out until the loser is rendered unconscious, both still full clothed but the victor strips the loser fully naked, ties her up and and has a bit of fun physically tormenting the loser....spanking, boob sucking/groping and taunting etc.....hell maybe even don the losers clothes for further humiliation. Show me a site like that and sign me right up!!!!!
Old 11-04-20, 20:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void99 View Post
Sent you a PM....hope you got it, don't show up in my sent folder.

I keep forgetting that John & Annabelle are way much more than a bondage site.....as that's the only fetish I really take much interest in. Not really interested in catfight much....unless of course there is bondage and full nudity involved.
Idea scenario would be 2 models fighting it out until the loser is rendered unconscious, both still full clothed but the victor strips the loser fully naked, ties her up and and has a bit of fun physically tormenting the loser....spanking, boob sucking/groping and taunting etc.....hell maybe even don the losers clothes for further humiliation. Show me a site like that and sign me right up!!!!!
Thank you there are photos from that fight in there I saw in the thumbnails but it's mixed in with a bunch of other fights and I didn't see anything about the model's names or anything that could help narrow it down. Are we allowed to mention web sites here? If so, now.

Yes!!! I found the photo set at that site. Thank you so much!!!
BTW who are John & Annabelle?

Last edited by Annabelle; 13-04-20 at 11:40.
Old 12-04-20, 00:15
AFF Regular

Quote:
Thank you there are photos from that fight in there I saw in the thumbnails but it's mixed in with a bunch of other fights and I didn't see anything about the model's names or anything that could help narrow it down. Are we allowed to mention web sites here? If so, for bondage I like bronx ties and I think they are having a lot of discounts right now.

Yes!!! I found the photo set at that site. Thank you so much!!!
BTW who are John & Annabelle?
Nah, we should not directly mention other sites here, that's why I sent PM!
John & Annabelle own this forum and all the websites you see listed on the main forum page....which is a LOT!
www.damselsinperil.com my clear preference!
Old 13-04-20, 11:38
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We are the owners of this forum and a few others. And the sites you see on here we own and run. So please don't place names of other sites on here.