All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > Damselsinperil ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 15-01-15, 19:03

MAGNO is on a distinguished road
Default Ropes for the winner

Hi there, heres a quick idea for a possible future request. I subscribe regularly just in case you think Im a freeloader

So Girl A gets to the work office in the morning and checks her lottery numbers online. Shes only just gone and won the lottery! She can't maintain her composure and rushes to tell her flat mate who sits at the same desk in the office.

She phones the lottery folks up and reports her winnings. She is told that tomorrow she has to go down to London with ID and claim the cash. Little does she know a co-worker is listening!

She gets home with her flat mate and finds a woman waiting for them with a gun! Oh my! (we just assume the woman knows where she lives)

She tells the girls she is going to claim the lottery money for herself and pretend to be girl A. At gun point she orders the girls to strip and ties them using rope/cuffs whatever. She finds Girl A Id in the flat and then gags both girls and tells them she needs to keep them quiet so they cant raise the alarm before she has had time to get the cash. She chloroforms them both and leaves the scene. Both girls are left tied up, gagged and knocked out.

Hope this floats your boat.

Mag.
Old 16-01-15, 10:55
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Hi I do like this idea. But the only way it can be done with a 3rd person in is POV. The reason for this is that it very rare that we book more than 3 models on these shoot days.
Old 16-01-15, 18:42

MAGNO is on a distinguished road

Hi Annabelle,

Could swap it around so girl A goes to the office and checks her lottery winnings and then is overheard by the villainess in the office while she is phoning to claim her lottery winnings.
Just cut out the idea of the flatmate.

You get to use two girls and would probably work better actually. I think the POV would lose the drama.
Old 17-01-15, 10:02
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Ok I'll see what I can do. May still play around with the idea a bit.