All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 26-06-18, 10:13
peter92305

Default No World Cup overexcitement yet!

We're through to the final stages but experience has taught us not to raise our expectations too high. The game against Belgium will be difficult and will give us a better idea of how far we might go. Roll on Thursday!
Hope Rashford gets fit for the later stages --- even if he doesn't get a game, his very presence in the wings will keep the others on their toes. Great captaincy so far from Kane.

In the meantime, no overexcitement, no over expectations yet, --- we just play it cool and see what happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqi...&frags=pl%2Cwn
Old 26-06-18, 16:31
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

here here
Old 03-07-18, 23:31
peter92305

Thumbs up

So who says England can't win on penalties? Let's hope the curse is at last put behind us. So pleased the Columbians didn't win, --- their cheating tactics were despicable .

Should we fear the Swedes in the quarters on Saturday? I'd be a bit worried if Zlatan Ibrahimovic was still playing but as he's not, we should be able to see them off, and then we're in the Semi's.

The early games were all full of caution but this first knockout round has seen some entertaining games. Who should we fear the most? I thought the French were brilliant in beating Argentina 4-3. Their young team played without fear and i hope they do well, ( as long as they don't knock us out !!!! )

Can football really be coming home? ------ Don't count your chickens yet!
Old 04-07-18, 11:50
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We should fear all teams. We should not get complacent as you know anything can happening. I'm scared to build my hopes up that we can win the world cup.
Old 04-07-18, 13:52
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Sweden up next, another tight game and they seem to get the better of us. Be nice to see England in the Semi's. But it will be a miracle if they make the final and win it!

Old 04-07-18, 16:25
peter92305

Question

One thing i am sure about is if we don't think positively, we certainly won't win. We need the youngsters to run their socks off and take on defenders. That combined with the older players drawing on their experience.

We also need to be more disciplined than we were against Columbia. I thought Liverpool captain, Henderson lost his cool on at least one occasion although he made a valuable contribution in other ways. If Rashford and Loftus-Cheek are inspired on the day, we have a chance but we're far from favourites. Another reason that we must do well is that we'll have NO chance of succeeding in the heat of Qatar in 2022.

Old 06-07-18, 14:59
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

As a strong Anglophile, I have always been fan of the English football team even when they play against Arab teams.

For example, I have celebrated their won against Tunisia. Also, after seeing the progress of Arab teams especially Saudi Arabia against Russia I would say that FIFA stands for: Football Is not For Arab. So the decision of making the world cup in Qatar must be reconsidered ... I guess

I have been told that I’m very much like "Dr. Veraswami" in George Orwell's "Burmese Days".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmese_Days
Old 08-07-18, 10:29
Administrator
Site Admin

Pmsl
Old 08-07-18, 10:44
peter92305

Smile

No room left for doubters. it's a case of WHO DARES, WINS.

If we can keep Luka Modric quiet on Wednesday by frustrating him from playing his normal game, the glory can be ours.

The other semi on Tuesday between France and Belgium should be a classic, --- two naturally attacking teams who will not want to lose by being overcautious. I hope France win because i fear the brilliant individual skills of Lakaku and Kevin De Bruyne, and Courtois in goal is having a great tournament.

Well done Gareth Southgate for restoring our pride in our National Sport.

" Three Lions on a shirt,
Jules Rimet still gleaming "
Old 08-07-18, 11:40
Administrator
Site Admin

It's coming home, It's coming home
Football coming home
Old 08-07-18, 12:05
peter92305

Wink

You'd better believe it__!!

There'll be riots in the street when the team return triumphant, --- unlike the riots we are likely to see when Donald Trumpety-Trump arrives in a few days time__!!!

Last edited by peter92305; 08-07-18 at 12:12.
Old 11-07-18, 22:28
AFF Guru

Oh NO! Not again!!! I was on bet with the two ladies again on England vs Croatia ... in case England loses my head will be blade shaved and smoothed with baby oil!

I was hoping they forgot about it ... but I received two WhatsApp messages immediately after the match ... saying that they are coming with their men to my place!!!

I took the last selfi in my long hair!
Old 11-07-18, 23:28
peter92305

Unhappy

So the dream is over for another 8 years at least, ( forget Qatar in 2022 ---- we can't run around a football pitch for 90 minutes in 40 degrees centigrade! ) I think we should boycott the tournament if they don't change the venue.

Southgate and the entire team did their best but just fell short. They are still heroes in my eyes and will generate new enthusiasm in the English game. We never underestimated Croatia, --- we knew they were good. Their defence was strong, controlling and nullifying our aerial attack, many of our crosses lacked precision and i don't fully understand why we played our best striker, Harry Kane on the left of midfield for the entire game.

I think we should all be grateful to Spurs manager, Pochettino for bringing on a group of players who formed the nucleus of this team.
It was fun while it lasted. I know we've still got a game to play against Belgium, but who gives a stuff about finishing third__!!!

Old 12-07-18, 07:51
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

The dream is over.... it was fun whilst it lasted!
Old 12-07-18, 08:21
AFF Guru

I have been shaved last night! ... I have to wear a cap for three weeks I guess

"Serves You Right For The Summer!" they said.