All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight > Femmefight ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 12-02-22, 14:33

upskirter777 is on a distinguished road
Default Disappointing site

What a disappointing site this is. I expected a proper catfight with the girls, fully dressed, rolling around on the floor giving us gorgeous upskirt views of their knickers & only gradually losing clothing.
Instead the clothing in most cases comes off far too soon so it is then just like your other ripping site.
Having been critical can I now offer constructive suggestions............

You already have a ripping site that I am sure satisfies fans of that fetish. You also have a site where the girls fight in just underwear, so why not make this one different. Your company is the very best at filming upskirt & panty content so why not use this site as a perfect format for a new angle on that fetish. Lovely girls, bending, crouching, rolling, opening their legs as they do so, there is no more exciting opportunity to see up a skirt than during a girl fight.
You would satisfy & fill a distinct gap in the market ( nearly all catfight sites only feature naked or scantily clad women) and save on all that ripped up clothing.
Just my thoughts, hope you don't mind.
Old 14-02-22, 12:36
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Thank you for your imput. We will try and do more upskirt and losing their clothes more slower. How ever it is a a ripping fight site. But we can do more focusing on the upskirt side of things and pulling up skirts/dresses.
Old 14-02-22, 13:52
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I for one also like to watch clothing becoming tattered slowly in a catfight to nudity or partial nudity at the end. But i enjoy the previews regardless.
Old 15-02-22, 15:06

upskirter777 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for taking the time to respond Annabelle.
You state that it is a ripping site but that was my point, you already have a ripping site, what we need, what the market lacks, is a quality, realistic fight site. I honestly believe you are missing an opportunity here. You are so close to getting it right.
Please discuss with John & let me have his take on it.
Thanks.
Old 16-02-22, 12:20
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

What I meant to say Is when we started this site up the fights always started due to the other girl pulling and ripping the other girls clothes while they were arguring. But like I said i will start adding a different start up before the ripping starts.
Old 23-02-22, 16:03

RipsedFred is on a distinguished road
Smile

The best thing about Femmefight is the clothes ripping. Smartly dressed ladies ripping each other's clothes off is probably a much more niche fetish these days than upskirt stuff I'd imagine. However both could always be done!

Love your sites Annabelle! Are there any plans to bring back the great Multi-girl DemureFun stuff with the ripping or is that gone forever? And where is Fawcett?!
Old 23-02-22, 18:40
Administrator
Site Admin

Fawcett is still around he just dosen't post that much on here. Regards the multi girl DF and FF we don't have any planned as yet as these have always been commision by a member
Old 26-02-22, 08:39

RipsedFred is on a distinguished road

Thank you Annabelle! Have a lovely weekend!
Old 11-05-22, 12:33

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default Fawcett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Fawcett is still around he just dosen't post that much on here. Regards the multi girl DF and FF we don't have any planned as yet as these have always been commision by a member
Yes i am still around but costs and availability of classic clothing inc slips limits my custom shoots

For example 2 slips bought from USA cost me £100 just recently

It is up to Annabelle and John if they post my custom shoots on Femmefight All my shoots include an element of up skirting as the models roll around on the floor in a fight

One of the best shoots saw Brook and Chloe featuring upskirting as Chloe rolled around in a RAF uniform that Brook ripped off as well as a lace trimmed full slip and stockings but it was some years ago!

My customs go back to 2009

I should also mention that models come and go so you just have models who act out your shoot perfectly like Alicia Brook Chloe Sophia for example then they are not available anymore or want inflated fees.

Annabelle and John do their best for me I know in getting models. Alicia is my favourite model these days with her lovely looks and voice so "girl next door"but she is not often free .

Last edited by fawcett; 12-05-22 at 08:55.
Old 11-05-22, 19:03
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Fawcett's custom shoots for d/f were some of the best work seen on the site and deserve to be reprised for the benefit of the newer members who have not seen them. He used top quality full slips from the U.S. probably from the same site I bought from in my final years in glamour photography. They weren't cheap but they were good value when compared to the top-of-range slips available in the West End of London. I suppose a lot of them got destroyed in the f/f scenes which is why I have always ranted at the destruction of quality garments knowing how costly they are.
I know that he advocated this destruction on occasion which he had every right to do if he paid for them. I still regard it as a terrible waste of resources, however.

Irrespective of all that, I would certainly like to see a repeat of his work, especially those scenes that were wiped in early 2016 and are no longer available on the forum. If he has financed more recent work which has never been seen, then please try and show it at some future date. I can't believe that it wouldn't be worth showing.
Old 12-05-22, 17:36
Administrator
Site Admin

What ones do you mean. If its the wet and messy that's another member.
Old 13-05-22, 00:26
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

No!, ~~~~ I didn't mean the food throwing sets. They didn't do anything for me at all although wet bath/shower scenes did cause some excitement. I wouldn't even attempt to seduce Rachel Riley if she was dripping from head to toe in custard or baked beans!

The 3 most popular d/f multi-girl uploads were MAID DEMURE, ( which was a stand-alone one-off shoot with hilarious consequences and brilliant performances), closely followed by the running series of the DEMURE HORROR PICTURE SHOW, and then DEMURE DEVIANTS. These struck me as having the hallmark 'Fawcett' stamp on them. I can't believe he had anything to do with the disastrous SPIDER ISLAND which ran on for nearly as many episodes as Dallas and was more confusing than Patrick McGoohan's T.V. serialisation of " The Prisoner ".

Hope this clarifies things. As he says, he started doing custom shoots in 2009 and I didn't join 'til 2014, any work he did during those intervening 5 years would be of interest to me.
Thanks, -- Peter

Last edited by peter92305; 13-05-22 at 01:00.
Old 13-12-22, 13:32
Administrator
Site Admin

Yes that is all the same guy
Old 13-12-22, 16:54
AFF Guru

Question

Quote:
Yes that is all the same guy
As I requested in my last comment of May 12th, Is it possible for John to reprise any of the custom shoots that Fawcett did between 2009 and 2014?
Old 14-12-22, 09:25
Administrator
Site Admin

We have done one last week. But it won't be going up until mid 2023. Its with Arabella Langford and Alicia
Old 14-12-22, 14:34
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Ripping the blouses buttons off immediately is a common practice but to be honest i would enjoy seeing clothes straining and being slowly stressed, pockets hanging loosely, sleeves pulled off at and seams splitting before being ripped to shreds in the course of a catfight. Im sure its easier said than done so at that keep up the good work regardless.
Old 15-12-22, 08:22
Administrator
Site Admin

This was one that fawcett asked for so lots of pulling of the clothes
Old 15-12-22, 14:21
Site Admin

Quote:
This was one that fawcett asked for so lots of pulling of the clothes
Pulling and stressing along with the ripping is always realistic and exciting.