All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 24-06-16, 10:29
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default Great day for the UK

Its a Great Day for the UK. Not everyone will agree with me. But today we need to work together to make Great Britain, great again.
Old 24-06-16, 11:32
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

The British People have spoken! Congratulations! America needs our Citizens to come forward and make the US great again too!
Old 24-06-16, 12:14
peter92305

Question

Britain has always been Great and will continue to be so.
There will be ramifications from yesterdays vote, however, and i just hope that the E.U. doesn't stick two fingers up to us when we attempt to negotiate new trading deals.

I'm naturally optimistic, but life may be uncomfortable at times.
Old 24-06-16, 14:59
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Its like they save we are the 5 richest country in the world and we buy more in import then we do with selling exporting
Old 24-06-16, 19:38
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road

Whatever "greatness" comes for a country will be short lived. How do you bail out a planet that's destroying it's own natural resources purely for the sake of financial profit?

We burn fossil fuels on a grand scale despite having the technology to make all cars electric. Dump oil and toxic wastes into rivers and continue to sell tobacco products that kill 6 million people globally a year!

This is all happening on a global scale. And it's completely money motivated. The world is a business that values money above human life. The UK will continue to be this way regardless of it's EU position.

Last edited by Void99; 24-06-16 at 19:43. Reason: correction
Old 24-06-16, 19:40
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

We didn't have a say in joining the EU, and its taken us 25 years to get out. It will be a tough few months, but we will bounce back stronger. And Cameron has resigned! Happy Days.

Old 24-06-16, 20:19
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

I agree. A great day for Britain. I think that if Cameron had not been so patronising and condescending, Remain may have won. They also seemed to attempt to make it a class issue, which was stupid imho. I would have voted to leave anyway, for numerous other reasons.

Camron also resigned almost straight away, which may seem obvious, but I think he was jumping before he was pushed. He alienated to high a percentage of his party to have continued, probably even if Britain had voted to remain. The other annoying thing is he seems to have thought that he could behave how he wanted because Jermey Corbyn is Labour's leader. However, I'm sure that a hell of a lot of people now much prefer Corbyn to a Cameron now.
Old 25-06-16, 08:57
peter92305

Cameron only agreed to this referendum in a vain attempt to silence Tori back-bench M.P.s, but more importantly, because he feared the rise of U.K.I.P.

One of the reasons i don't like referenda is because it gives the government of the day, the opportunity to abrogate their responsibilities. When it all goes horribly wrong, they can turn round and blame us because it's what we voted for.
Old 08-08-16, 22:35
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Its a Great Day for the UK. Not everyone will agree with me. But today we need to work together to make Great Britain, great again.
Hi Annabelle. Just out of interest......you say we need to make "Great Britain, great again".

What period in history are you referencing where Britain was great, and for what reasons was it great?
Old 09-08-16, 08:29
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Excellent question!!!
Old 09-08-16, 09:00
Administrator
Site Admin

I'm not getting into this ??
Old 10-08-16, 09:24
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void99 View Post
Whatever "greatness" comes for a country will be short lived. How do you bail out a planet that's destroying it's own natural resources purely for the sake of financial profit?

We burn fossil fuels on a grand scale despite having the technology to make all cars electric. Dump oil and toxic wastes into rivers and continue to sell tobacco products that kill 6 million people globally a year!

This is all happening on a global scale. And it's completely money motivated. The world is a business that values money above human life. The UK will continue to be this way regardless of it's EU position.
Sadly all very true....
Old 12-08-16, 17:22
peter92305

Cool

If there's anybody out there who seriously doubts the greatness of Great Britain, i suggest you take a lesson from the Pub Landlord, Al Murray. Whilst he may be nearly as abnoxious as Donald Trump, he does at least speak a lot of common sense__!!

I should warn you that in case there are any sensitive souls out there, his language is atrocious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7b...SaQLz&index=13