All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight > Femmefight ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 19-04-20, 16:59

nopeda is on a distinguished road
Default Vintage/Classic type stockings

I know I recently submitted the office woman suggestion but this is a more general approach to the same idea. For people who don't care about this fetish it wouldn't mean anything, but there are a lot people who are into that and it could attract another group. I've been looking for a place that puts emphasis on the idea that girls show off their legs and stockings doing some dipping and dangling and then start to compare so we can really appreciate their legs...knowing what's coming up.... They start to get a bit aggressive with each other about it and work into the catfight. It seems putting a little run in another girl's classic type stockings could be more of a reason to get angry and insulted than putting a run in a pair of pantyhose you can get at the local drug store or something. I went into a Victoria's Secret looking for some classic/vintage type no stretch stockings and the sales people that were in there didn't know what I was talking about. They had the stretchy stay up style that were not very sheer or elegant looking but that was all they knew about. I see you folks have a lot of stockings in the fights, by far mostly black, but the lead in with girls showing off in vintage type stockings is what could hook it for the real stockings people. If you do a search for vintage stockings, rht stockings etc at that ...tube site there are lots of vintage tease type stocking vids in gorgeous elegant looking often tan colored stockings. But trying to find that idea leading into a catfight...well...I've been trying for over 20 years and haven't found one yet. Not one! I see Cindy Read in brown reinforced toe pantyhose in that officer fight with Hannah Shaw, which is not listed on Cindy's page btw. Also in Unclean she wears exactly what I'm talking about and we get some nice little glimpses but no focus on her legs and feet and no seductive lead in to get people excited over what's about to happen. Just changing some of the focus of attention, the method of leading into the fight and the type/style of nylons could attract another whole group of people imo. Doing a general search at that ...tube site I was surprised to see one of your models pop up doing some teasing in vintage stockings, Evey Krystal. 575,835 views so I'm not the only one interested. If she and another girl did that sort of thing and then got jealous of each other and got into a catfight...well anyway to me it seems the idea has great potential.

As a side issue I wish I could work up the appreciation for black nylons that it seems most people must have because that's what I see the most of by far. By very very very far! To me brown/tan/coffee... nylons enhance a girl's legs like they have a tan but you can still appreciate the shape and muscle tone etc. Black is more of a distortion often/usually masking the muscle tone making the entire leg look more like a shadow of itself and usually not enhancing the look of the leg at all, imo. Wish I could get over it but that's just the way it seems to be to me and has for as long as I can remember.
Old 20-04-20, 11:05
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I hear what your saying. I do try and get hold of these type of stocking/pantyhose. The only problem is the cost of them. I feel it is a waste to pay this kind of money out only for them to be ripped up. I will keep a look out on ebay and other selling sites to see what I can get hold of.
Old 20-04-20, 11:42
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Just so you know i have just purchased some vintage stocking/pantyhose.