All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 24-02-17, 00:50
peter92305

Default Leicester City sack Ranieri.

I've just heard the news that Claudio has been sacked as the club teeter on the brink of relegation after their recent bad run of results. The idea that they could find another manager who would better motivate the team to string enough wins together than their hero who guided them to stardom last season, is sheer lunacy.
There is no big named manager waiting in the wings for a new job at the moment, and to be honest, only a fool would take it on in view of what Ranieri achieved last season. I've not read of any dressing room revolt by the players against Ranieri and if they can't do it for him or for the sake of their own pride, how on earth can they be better motivated by a new boss.
It's a sad day for the club and while i hope that they can pull it off, i'm not so sure they deserve to escape after making such a crass, short-sighted decision.
Old 24-02-17, 09:07
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

It's a sad decision, very sad. I would suspect they are doomed to relegation now..it's going to be a bit weird seeing Vardy and co rocking up at the ground in their Bentley's as a championship club...they let the team down, badly.
Old 25-02-17, 00:03
AFF Die Hard

halfslip56 is on a distinguished road

I could'nt believe it when i heard that he took them out of the wilderness it was always going to be tougher this season i hope they get relegated now it totally sucks what they did.
Old 26-02-17, 14:33
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Big mistake they made. They will definitely go down now.

Old 28-02-17, 20:14
peter92305

Someone said yesterday, they thought the Leicester team should hold their heads in shame after beating Liverpool 3-1, and i have to agree that i am of the same opinion. If they felt that it was a mark of respect for Ranieri, i suggest they should have done it while he was still there--not after he'd been sacked!

It's true that we don't know what went on behind the scenes, but we do know that he's one of the nice guys of football and they seldom come out on top in this competitive age. He groomed them from a team of no-hopers into a team of Champions and he deserved better from the players.
Old 12-03-17, 15:40
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, given the Craig Shakespeare put himself forwards for the position so early on, it looks like the players went to him and said they'd get him the job if they went to the owners and got ird of Ranieri. I thought Kasper Schmeicher looked ridiculous when claiming there was no meeting but not denying that he complained to the owners. Who told him to do that interview? How stupid! I wonder what his dad thought about his behaviour?

As numerous olayers have said, form is not like a tap that you can turn on and off. Look what happened at Chelsea last season. They only improved a little after Mourinho was sacked and the real improvement did not come until this season. The Leicester players certainly turned it on again like a tap against Liverpool, which I think says it all.

Ranieri mya have finished runner up several times, but he was managing at top clubs. I don't think any of the Leicester players will be playing for top clubs now. What manager would want to sign a player that will complain to the owner about them to get the sack? They should all be heading back down the leagues in the future now. Mahrez to Barcelona? What a joke!