All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 07-04-21, 08:45
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default Sex Doll Assembly Line

Sex Doll Assembly Line

The leather around her squeaked as she rolled over, she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and found she was laying on a couch. Staring at the brown scoffed back rest Yara didn’t recognize where she was. None of her friends owned anything like it, so maybe she’d crashed on the couch with strangers, but how... or why...? She hadn’t been to a party in ages, and the last party she went didn’t even really count, it was basically just some pizza’s and music and she was home by eleven because all her friends were married with children now and had to relief their baby sitter before midnight.

She sat up and looked around, she wasn’t in any body's house, she was in an empty white room with nothing else but the scoffed brown leather couch, there wasn’t even a potted plant in the corner. Her clothes were nowhere in sight.

Confused she stood up to inspect the room, but the walls were up close just as white as they were from a distance. She tried to remember how she ended up here, yet she couldn’t. She was just living her normal life and now suddenly she woke up in this place.

She sat down on the couch again, eventually someone would come and explain to her what was going right? Yara sat there in silence for a while, far away she could hear something humming, and engine or some heavy machinery.

Eventually the door opened and three women walked in. They wore robes down to their ankles and tool belts filled with medical instruments.

‘She’s awake.’ The one in walking in the front said.

‘Yeah, that was bound to happen.’ Another one said. ‘I tell them every time that the assembly line goes at a fixed speed, but they’ll keep pushing us and bringing us more input than our factory can handle, so yeah, eventually one of them is going to wake up before it’s her turn.’

‘What do we do?’ The first one asked.

‘There’s nothing we can do.’ The third one said. ‘Bitch about how those office workers don’t understand what it’s like on the factory floor isn’t going to help us, they need their quarterly figures, and we just need to get on with it, strap her in. If the assembly line stops the whole batch is ruined and we’re going to get fired.’ While she was speaking the women stepped forward and approached Yara. She lifted Yara’s eyelid and with a little light she flashed her in her face.

‘Hi, I’m Yara.’ Yara said sticking out her hand. ‘Can you tell me what’s going on? Why am I here? Where am I even?’ Yara laughed uncomfortably.

The woman put the flashlight back in her tool belt. She completely ignored Yara instead she looked over to her two cohorts. ‘Let’s hurry.’ She said. ‘Let’s do this before she starts to panic, right now she’s still somewhat docile at least.’

The two others approached Yara but once they were close they hesitated.

‘Do we still need to carry her, or...’ The one asked, she titled her head and examined Yara. ‘Can you walk?’

‘Sure.’ Yara said trying to lighten the mood. ‘Learned it as a kid and never forgot.’

‘Just carry her.’ The one who appeared to be their leader said.

The two women now grabbed Yara’s arms, they effortlessly hoisted her from the couch and carried her out of the room.

‘Who are you?’ Yara asked.

None of them answered.

‘Well if you’re not going to say anything I’m going to guess you’re names.’ Yara said. ‘You look like a Francis to me,’ she nodded towards the one holding her left arm. ‘And your leader looks like a Daisy.’

The women carrying her giggled.

‘She’s not our leader.’ The one christened Francis said. ‘And you better be quite, or else we’re going to get fired.’

‘Why would I care about your jobs?’ Yara said. ‘What’s going to happen to me?’

They were now at the end of the hallway a door opened and there was a large and very loud factory hall with lots of metal machinery humming and hissing and thumping and screeching. They brought Yara over to a metal platform.

‘Sit down.’ One them said. They pushed her onto the platform and tugged on her body until she was laying down.

‘Hey.’ Yara said indignant. ‘Don’t hurt me.’

They were grabbing her arm and trying to lock her wrist into a metal cuff.

‘And don’t tie me down.’ Yara said. She pull her hand back. tried to sit up and get off the platform, but the three woman together were pinning her down and securing her arms and legs in place.

‘Don’t do that.’ Yara said whining. ‘Why are you doing that? What’s going on? What’s going to happen to me? Why am I here?’ She kept on pulling on the metal contraption but nothing would budge.

‘Ssh.’ One of the women said as they put a hand on Yara’s head. ‘You’re just going to be prepared and produced.’

‘Produced?’ Yara asked. ‘What does that even mean?’

The platform started moving though and Yara was swept away into the belly of the factory. Surrounded by metal hoses and bars and gears and all sorts of beeping. Part of her was numb with confusion, while another part was terrified. A factory that produced humans. How even? Why? What did that mean? She was already human right? It felt so surreal, like she was trapped on the set of a science fiction movie, maybe someone was playing a prank on her.

The elements of her platform were moving, her legs were spread wider and wider until she was pulled into a full split, her inner thighs were stretching and aching. A laser traveled over her body and some fluorescent numbers were projected up in the air above her.

Behind a glass wall she saw one of the women typing something into a computer.

‘Hey.’ She yelled. ‘You there... Get me out of here! Stop this madness!’

Apparently the women didn’t hear her or maybe she consciously ignored Yara, in any case the platform was whisked away into the next room. A robot arm approached her and dull pinch in her arm.

‘Ouch,’ she yelled indignant. ‘That’s not nice you know.’

Yet a moment later her body was flushed with warmth and euphoria, her limps were heavy and her mind was spinning.

‘Hmm.’ She moaned as she lazily laid her head back on the platform. ‘Okay, okay.’ She mumbled.

She was pulled through an assembly line. First there were robot arms sticking electrodes on her nipples, then she went round a corner and she was injected with something else, another turn and big dip, it was almost like some sort of roller coaster.

Now there was a robot arm entering her pussy, it was equipped with a little canister and in little thrusts it emptied the capsule in her pussy. She felt full with the thick gel, that was both numbing and arousing at the same time. In fact her pussy was getting so hot her hips were jerking involuntarily and she couldn’t suppress a moan.

A little bit further down the assembly line something similar happened but then to her mouth, a rubber nipple was plunged into her mouth and a jelly like substance filled up her throat and mouth. It didn’t have a particular taste unless you call intense arousal a taste. Her tongue was twitching in pleasure. Yara couldn’t stop her helpless moaning and squirming anymore. She was sweating and panting heavily as the platform continued to move her through the factory. Next also her anus was stuffed with a similar aphrodisiac gel and then she moved into a dark tunnel.

Suddenly in the middle of the tunnel the platform stopped two metal tubes were lowering down onto her eyes and then lights started flashing intensely. It was somehow incredibly tiring and mind numbing to look into those light flashes. It was like her brain was attacked and she had no way to defend herself. Her thoughts were conquered by those light flashes.

When her platform moved on she was feeling quite disoriented and agreeable. Part of her just surrendered to the motions of the machinery, she was helpless anyway, she might as well just go with the flow. Another injection, this one in her leg, and yet another corner. Hoses were slithering through the air like snakes, searching their way to her body, they sucked all the gel out of her orifices while other hoses attached even more sensors and electrodes to her body, sensors to her temples, to the nape of her neck, several sensors around her crotch and pussy. Despite the gel being gone now Yara was still overwhelmingly aroused, her pussy kept twitching and yearning to be touched, if she wasn’t tied down she would’ve probably fingered herself to orgasm in mere seconds. Unfortunately she couldn’t move and her pussy was left helplessly thrusting up in the air.

Another room, similar hoses, but these attached themselves to the electrodes, and little pulses were shot through her body, some numbing her, other making her body jerk and twitch.

A dildo appeared. One of those robot hoses had a dildo attached and Yara moaned in anticipation, her hips bouncing high up in the air, inviting the dildo her way, inviting the dildo into her pussy. She screamed with arousal and satisfaction as the piece of machinery slipped inside of her and started thrusting. She was already orgasming and going over the edge, yet the machine kept on pounding her, kept on trusting her endlessly. Yara moaned as she felt her arousal building up again.

A second dildo was now shoved into her mouth. It was made out of a smooth silicone and it was almost indistinguishable from a real cock, except for the obvious fact that it was attached to an robot arm instead of a human being.

As it was fucking her in the mouth she was slobbering all over herself. She was so aroused and her mind was so numb, the only thing she could think about was blowing the faux cock to the best of her abilities, pleasing the cock and climax. She was on the brink of orgasm again, her body was twitching and her mouth was glowing with orgasmic pleasures.

A third dildo entered her ass and she yelped out in a mixture and pain and pleasure. Mostly pleasure though. Three cocks fucking her mindless, while the electrodes were releasing rhythmic pulses through her body and brain.

Her thoughts were being drained and soon she could think of very little except from the overwhelming horniness that was controlling her body. She was orgasming over and over and over again, but apparently the machines didn’t care whether she came or not, the robots were just performing their program, not interrupted for one second by Yara’s helpless shuddering and shaking as the umpthieth orgasm crashed over her.

Her body was exhausted. She wanted to beg someone for a little break, but the cock in her mouth was relentlessly pounding her and all she could do was whimper and mindlessly take it. She didn’t know how or why but suddenly all three cocks released that same aphrodisiac gel into the orifice they had been working on and Yara was propelled into climaxes of new heights, these peeks of arousal were like nothing she’d ever experienced before, she was beyond orgasming in a mindless limbo of pleasure.

She went through a dark hallway and again those tubes closed over her eyes and more light flashes were projected into her eyes, not only light flashes though, also words and images were directly projected into her helplessly empty mind, creating not only new thoughts, but new thought patterns, a new personality.

After a while the platform moved on again. The gel was sucked out of her holes and then she was going through some sort tunnel filled with water sprayers, like she was a car going through a car wash.

Her body was still so aroused though, it was hard to believe that even though she was exhausted after all those orgasms her body was still jerking and twitching and she moaned loudly when one of the jets was squirting against her clit.

When she was all dry again her pussy kept on throbbing her her body was convulsing helplessly. Yet she was moved into the wrapping area. Some cardboard box was folded all around her with a some transparent plastic in front of her. The metal clasps around her body dissappeared and were exchanged for some tie rips that kept her locked in position against the back of her packaging and then she finally reached the end of the assembly line and she was put onto a shelf in some sort of warehouse. She looked out in front of her and saw a dozen of women just like her standing in their packaging. The outside of their boxes was brightly colored.

‘The ultimate sex doll.’ It said in screaming letters. ‘This doll has been carefully selected and meticulously trained to service you.’

Yara didn’t even mind. She could only hope that she would be transported to a store and then sold soon, because her pussy was yearning for some cock.

---

Thanks for reading this story, if you liked this one you're also going to love: Toy Therapy: Training Her To Love It
Old 07-04-21, 12:35
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Old 08-04-21, 00:42
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Smile

I've never had the patience to read any of the D.I.P. stories here since first joining in 2014, because i've always assumed that I would lose interest long before the end, ~~~ I never bought "50 Shades of Grey " for the same reason. I was intrigued, however, by the title and that iconic episode of " Only Fools and Horses " came flooding back to me when Del Boy Trotter bought a collection of blow-up dolls to sell on his market stool, only for them to self-inflate behind the drinks cabinet and frighten everyone to death. I think I secretly hoped that I would be so aroused by the story that I would rush out and invest in one for myself!

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the attention to detail was so true to life, ( from a man's viewpoint ) that it almost seemed to have been written by a man, a bit like when Mary Ann Evans wrote that brilliant classic " The Mill on the Floss " under the pen name of George Eliot because she thought it would stand more chance of success if ostensibly written by a man.

I think that from an erotic point of view, the story certainly ticked all the boxes. I just wonder if some of the suspense was lost because from the title, we knew exactly where the theme was taking us. As i said, I thoroughly enjoyed it and will try and make time to read more of them in the future.
Old 09-04-21, 01:28
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

A must read folks!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-21, 08:47

vondesiong is on a distinguished road

Hello. I love to read stories like this. This is so hot. I also like webcams. Guys, how do you feel about webcams and webcam models? What are your favourite sites? The position of men is interesting - after all, we cannot but understand that the model is sitting on her sofa with the sole purpose of making money .. her friendliness and cordiality are only for the sake of money, right? Regardless, I love this site https://anacams.com, do you?

Last edited by vondesiong; 11-08-21 at 07:55.
Old 07-08-21, 12:54
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

i say