All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP Uniform Steal Ideas, Discussion & Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-15, 16:07
AFF Buddy

rocco is on a distinguished road
Smile Prison.

First off! Hi and its great to back!

I hope this is the right place to write this, so if it's not. Please don't jump on me and give me kicking, unless your one of the models that work here.......oh go on then!

Anyway, Iv'e often wondered what draws me to this particular video and I know that ALL the girls who work for DiP, work extremely hard and put great effort into what they do, knowing that there they will be on public view etc, etc. But whenever I come back, 'Prison' is one of the first movies I watch. So why and I had to think long and hard.....until today!

To start off the inmate enters and starts to polish, blah blah blah, but what helps make this is the 'background noise' which makes this more real! And it does! Then because its a damsel in peril movie, the inmates uses what she can to subdue the guard; cloth!
(tape always looks so loose, sorry!)
Then there's obviously the nudity and humiliation of it all, while the inmate changes, however you also get the perspective of the guard as she looks up as though plead like towards the inmate who smiles in return. So more background noise maybe something to look into, radio playing in the background....t.v. or even outside type sounds.

What about scenes where the tights are cut up for example and used to restrain? I love the rope scenes also.
And finally, hoping you all haven't fallen asleep? The recent movie 'bent p.c.' involving blackmail.....and bondage?
These are the more 'natural form of peril' which would be cool to explore?

Thanks for reading,
rocco.
Old 10-06-15, 17:42
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Thank you for your lovely comments and idea's. I have taken them on borad and hope to use these in some new video's.