All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Ripping4Fun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 28-08-16, 12:45
AFF Buddy

robboy898 is on a distinguished road
Default A Little Help Finding a Video...

This may be a little outside the realm of the regular update threads on here but I'm really keen to recover a lost video.

It doesn't come from any of these sites, but does feature one of their stars, Danni Harwood.

It was originally a youtube video, although I was never sure if someone uploaded it from a paid website, there were some others of her in British Airways uniforms getting wet in a kitchen, which were lovely to behold.

Anyway, the video in question was of Danni in a bedroom. She is wearing a tartan skirt suit, blouse, hat, stockings, and white gloves. She is looking in the mirror and sees a loose thread on her skirt, so tries to cut it off, but in the process, cuts into her lovely skirt. She then sets about destroying everything she has on, including her hat, gloves, and stockings.

It was an amazing video and I'm kicking myself for not being able to find it, or making a copy.

I know I may be asking a lot, but I would be eternally grateful if anyone had a copy, or could point me in the right direction.

Many thanks,

Rob
Old 06-01-17, 10:07
AFF Buddy

Is there anyone out there that may have a copy of this? It was such a great video, such a lovely outfit that was destroyed.
Old 06-01-17, 12:12
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I think I remember that, But not sure where I saw it. Its been a few years. I do not have it but I may look around sometime.
Old 06-01-17, 12:20
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I've just been looking on line for this video. It looks like its been banned for viewing by British airways. So it going to have to be a nice member who may be able to help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rueLk5XD2s
Old 09-01-17, 08:43
AFF Buddy

Thanks for the help chaps.

Yeah that British Airways one seemed like it was filmed by the same person as the film I was after. And while that one is good, its not a patch on the ripping video.
Old 16-06-17, 08:50
AFF Buddy

Sorry to flog a dead horse but I don't suppose anyone managed to track this down? I havent been able to come up with anything unfortunately.
Old 17-06-17, 00:14

davibenn is on a distinguished road

Yeah I can remember this video, the uploader has chance to have deleted his profile. I know they call it "splosh" or "wam" fetish, try googling that with british and danni Harwood and see if that helps because more than likely has came from a site like that
Old 22-02-19, 07:19
AFF Buddy

Still haven't had any luck finding this awesome clip. By any shred of hope I don't suppose anyone has come across it?
Old 02-03-20, 08:20
AFF Buddy

I've managed to find an old cached thumbnail in the off chance anyone knows about the video.

Old 26-04-20, 02:20

1978WAM is on a distinguished road
Default Multiple Videos From Youtube

Dear Rob,

I read your inquiry a few days ago. I immediately remembered I had downloaded a number of videos from a YouTube channel called MrSUWAMMER a mere ten years ago. I liked the videos very much actually and back then I tried to find them via UMD, Clips4Sale and comparable platforms over weeks in order to buy them, but never actually found the store or producer. In such cases I have been sticking to the rule of removing the downloaded clips from my computer. Some of them having been deleted and some having been put onto what I use to call 'passive storage'. In those days this was a small and slow external HDD that I stored in a box in a book shelf. I hoped for more luck in being able to buy the videos at a later stage in those days.

To cut a long story short - I made a little search around the house today and I finally found the HDD after it was in that box for about eight or nine years. It works fine. I have eight Clips in the MrSUWAMMER folder here and those you uploaded these screenshots from are included. The video quality is also quite good. The files are all in mp4 format. Nevertheless, I feel I should not have them here anymore, as I never got the chance to actually buy them from the producer. What do you propose as a next step?

Very kind regards,
B

Last edited by 1978WAM; 26-04-20 at 02:24. Reason: editorial