All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-19, 00:04
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road
Default Please Help With This Issue!

This is again about bet games ...

I make a prediction about the result of a Sport Game, political issue, etc "Win" or "Lose". If my prediction is right, a very good financial reward awaits me, but if my prediction is wrong, a very good penalty awaits me. Now, this was taken very seriously, because the financial reward is substantial. So serious actions were taken to ensure both parties comply and commit to fulfill the conditions in case of "Win" or "Lose".

It is completely unacceptable to walk beside, look at, or touch culturally inappropriate food. It is forbidden to buy such products and it is an extreme taboo to smell it or "think" to get close to it!

So my penalty in case I lose was to buy AND consume a full block of pure lard. It is fortunate that it would not be sensible for me to buy it locally as it is not available in stores here in the Gulf. I thought this would delay the penalty perhaps to a long period until the other party forgets about it.

However, I lost the bet while I am in UK in a business trip for two weeks, and I have been told that pure lards are everywhere here in UK. So no escape!

Can you please recommend stores and good types of pure lards and sizes if possible?