All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > UKupskirts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 13-08-18, 07:40
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default Jess West - Aug 13, 2018

Nurse Jess West pantyhose and panty peeks

Nurse Jess West is happy to see you and once she understands that your addiction to seeing women in their panties is somewhat of an addiction, as a nurse, she feels she has to help you and so she starts to lift up the hem of her uniform and starts to open her legs, just a little, just for you

http://ukupskirts.com
Old 13-08-18, 14:53
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Old 14-08-18, 02:39
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Heal Me!
Old 15-08-18, 20:11

Drax71 is on a distinguished road

Nice video from Jess West.
Old 15-08-18, 21:42
peter92305

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drax71 View Post
Nice video from Jess West.

Agreed!-- Very nice indeed. You obviously have a sound appreciation of all things stimulating and sexy. Can i possibly borrow your torch so that i may share the joys of studying her gusset?

Old 19-08-18, 16:42

Drax71 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

Agreed!-- Very nice indeed. You obviously have a sound appreciation of all things stimulating and sexy. Can i possibly borrow your torch so that i may share the joys of studying her gusset?

Yes, you can borrow my torch. Or even accept it as a gift a never return it back.
Old 19-08-18, 22:55
peter92305

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drax71 View Post
Yes, you can borrow my torch. Or even accept it as a gift a never return it back.

Your kind offer to gift me your torch is much appreciated and does you much credit. You will probably know that much of what i write is tongue-in-cheek drivel, which is probably why John and Annabelle tolerate my off piste comments!

Whenever you do upskirt with a model wearing black pantyhose, you will invariably get shadows being cast which obscures the view. Add to that, we seem to have a red glow as well here which possibly comes from a bright red slip. I've written several times on the problems of ' Red Glow ', the last being as recently as Charn's Pantyamateur shoot of Aug. 2nd.
The good news is that many of these problems are less apparent in the video but it's unfortunate that the shop window pics that advertise the vid are less impressive. As J and A correctly say, the video is the prime product and must always takes priority.
Old 25-08-18, 00:12
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

best nurse i have seen iin a long time