All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Windy Skirts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 24-04-24, 07:36
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default Hannah Shaw - April 24, 2024

Hannah Shaw

https://windyskirts.com
Old 24-04-24, 23:34
AFF Guru

TURBOBLUE is on a distinguished road

mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm Perfect for orgasm enthusists, I love this updress-sex scene with Hannah Shaw. Yummmmmmy all - day - long. The scene is orgasmic-joy.................... I enjoy it whilist rubbing my feet on the carpet and enjoy the stimulation which causes a delightful orgasm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cummmmmmmming without cummmming, I love it. Lots of "repeatable" sequences to enjoy even more intense orgasms................. A good way to "touch" the ejaculation point but then "easing off a bit" as to Not cummmm, I love it.
Old 25-04-24, 17:18
AFF Guru

mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm A Great UP-Dress-Sex Scene indeed. There's very little effort on the viewer's part. The Scene is designed to provide "maximum" orgasm-state all generated by the model. She encourages viewers to enjoy the orgasm. She provides the "hits" followed by intense pleasure. These are moments of "touching the ejaculation point" but the viewer can ease-off-a-bit to not cum, repeating this throughout the Scene, ahhhhhhhhhhhh pleasure........... She induces the orgasm by using her Voice, Upskirt views from below, and performs thru her facial expressions.
Old 27-04-24, 17:33
AFF Guru

It is good to be induced into an ejaculation........................ viewers can deny just before the ejaculation and "touch" the CLIMAX and then ease off a bit ................... and repeat................. and repeat............. for a delicious long-time cummmmmmmmmmmmming, mmmmmmmmmm. UPSKIRTSEX makes this possible.