All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 14-07-21, 23:51
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default A Chemical Spill (Lesbian / Boss)

A Chemical Spill

‘O sorry, I’m so sorry sweetheart,’ My boss stood in front of me, clumsily holding the empty vial of some chemical or another in her fingers. Most of the contents were now drenching my t-shirt, the cold wet fabric clung to my skin and distressed I looked down.

‘Should I go to the emergency shower in the lab, that’s protocol isn’t it?’ I asked. ‘What kind of chemical is it? Why were you carrying it just out in the open, isn’t there some protocol for safe transport?’

‘Don’t worry, honey.’ My boss said. She put a hand on my shoulder, her nails had a coat of black nail polish. I don’t know whether that hand was meant for comfort, my boss wasn’t the soothing kind, she was strict, demanding and had high expectations. She always kind of intimidated me. ‘It’s not that hazardous.’ she said.

‘Are you sure? It smells quite strong though,’ I said. I deeply inhaled the sweet and pungent smell that had filled up the hallway. It made me a little bit light headed. ‘Should I take my clothes off?’ I asked.

‘Follow me.’ My boss said, with her hand still on my shoulder she pushed me through the hallways back to her office that was just around the corner. She gestured towards a chair and as I walked over there I noticed I was swaying almost as if I was drunk. I stumbled into the chair and when I sat down and looked back I saw my boss removing her keys from the door. Had she locked us both in here? But why?

Maybe she was worried about loosing her reputation if they found out she spilled whatever it was on me.

‘I won’t tell.’ I said. ‘I won’t file a report or anything, you don’t have to worry.’ I said.

She smiled and sat down on the other side of her desk, her chin resting in her hands as she was studying me. ‘I’m happy to hear that,’ she said, ‘but I wasn’t worried.’

‘I do think it’s better if I take my clothes off and go take a shower. I’m feeling a bit light headed.’ I said.

‘Really?’ She said. ‘You do? Tell me.’

There was a greed in her eyes as she looked at me, a smug smile playing around her lips. ‘Lightheaded how?’

I shrugged. ‘Don’t know, just dizzy or something or faint?’

I pulled on the seam of my t-shirt and try to lift the fabric over my head. ‘I have to take this off.’ I mumbled. Yet in trying to take my t-shirt of the wet cotton was completely covering my face. The fumes seemed to be ten times as strong up close and I coughed and put my shirt down again.

My head was spinning.

‘Wow!’ I said. ‘That’s not good.’ I shook my head and blinked my eyes trying to regain my focus, but it didn’t help. My chest felt warm and numb and I was feeling quite drowsy, my head was getting heavy, and it was swaying on top of my neck.

‘I need to... we need to do something.’ I said, ‘maybe scissors, maybe we can just cut my t-shirt open.’

The world was quite hazy and I blinked a few times hoping that would help the world come back in focus again, she would have some scissors on her desk right, I leaned towards the desk but almost lost my balance, and my hand banged quite forcefully into the wood.

‘I’m sorry.’ I said.

I reached out for her pen holder, throwing over her stapler and her some plastic model of molecules and eventually knocking over the pen holder herself.

‘I’mmmm ssssorrrrry...’ I’m mumbled and I noticed I’m slurring my words. ‘I’mm not doing welllll.’ I said. ‘Nneeed hhhhhelp.’

‘Aw, that’s cute.’ My boss said. ‘Does little Gemma need help?’

‘Yesss.’ I said. ‘I feelll... I...

She came around the desk and put her hand on my shoulder, she pushed me backwards in my chair. ‘That’s okay.’ She said. ‘I’ll help you.’

‘Thanksssss.’ I said

She reached for my t-shirt but instead of taking my shirt off she pulled the wet spot up and held the fabric in front of my nose and mouth. The sweet chemical fumes were only getting stronger. It was getting increasingly difficult to keep my head on straight, it was so heavy and my chin kept on slumping forward and to the side, my eyes were so heavy and I was terribly drowsy.

‘Nnnnnnooo,’ I said. I reached for my shirt, my arms weren’t that responsive, yet I managed to pull the t-shirt down a bit. ‘Don’t do that...’ I said. ‘Thassss making it worse.’

‘Is it?’ She asked. She gently removed my hands from her arm and lifted the wet fabric up against my face again, this time she wasn’t just hovering my t-shirt in front of my face, instead she was gently tapping my nose and mouth, time and time again. Pushing the soaked cotton against me.

I was having difficulty keeping my eyes open now. I was going cross eyed and it felt like I was about to pass out. When she removed the t-shirt from my face I took a deep breath gulping in the fresh air, except the fumes were still there.

‘That’s kind of the point,’ she said.

‘What?’ I asked not really understanding what she was talking about.

‘The chemical making you sleepy and drowsy, that’s kind of the point of spilling it on you in the first place.’

‘Huh?’ I asked. She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. ‘Are you too far gone already to understand what is going on?’

‘Yeah,’ I said.

She chuckled. ‘Good,’ she said. ‘I like it that way.’

Her hand reached under my shirt and cupped my boob, her fingers warm and firmly groping me, her thumb and index finger finding my nipple and gently pulling.

‘I let out a little moan, not completely sure whether that was a moan out of pleasure or because I was so overwhelmed with sleepiness and drowsiness. I was fighting my eyes that kept on rolling away, and I tried to keep my head up right even though it kept on slumping over.

‘What’s going on?’ I asked.

‘You and I are going to have some fun,’ she said. Her hands were now reaching for my jeans, she undid the button and starting tugging on the blue pants. My muscles were all very warm and very heavy, and there was very little I could do either to stop her or to make it easier for her.

A moment later she hooked her fingers behind my panties and yanked them down.

‘But the spill is on my t-shirt,’ I said. ‘I have to take my t-shirt off.’

‘Sssh,’ she said. ‘We’ll take your top off too.’ She pulled on the seam, and suddenly I was surrounded by fabric, I was trapped in wet cotton, trapped in chemical fumes and I found my mind slipping away quickly. Then my head slipped through the collar and my t-shirt was gone.

‘There. Is that better?’ She asked.

I nodded.

I took me a moment to realize that even though I wasn’t wearing the top anymore, she was still holding the fabric very close to my face, once in a while covering my nose and mouth with the fabric completely.

Everything was a blurry haze, there was a high pitched ringing in my ear and my eyes were fluttering, my body slumped off the chair and onto the ground, wait, her hands were holding me, she was pulling me on the ground, she was guiding me, making sure I didn’t bump my head.

‘What’s happening?’ I asked with a slurred voice.

‘You almost fainted.’ She said. ‘We’re just putting you on the ground, safe and sound.’ She held the crumpled up wet top in front of my face again making me even more drowsy and confused. I felt her reposition my legs, spreading them apart. Her finger slowly feeling up my ****, running over my labia exploring the little hole in between.

‘Huh?’ I asked.

She balanced the t-shirt on top of my face. I wanted to pull it off, but I was already too numb and limp to move my arms, my hand limply sank down on my tummy instead of lifting it up to my face. She knelt in between my legs, bent over and stuck out her tongue. Flicking the tip of her tongue over my clit. I could feel her warm breath on my pussy lips, the moist line her tongue drew on my skin, my clit throbbing with arousal.

I moaned as I was feeling more and more sleepy, more and more numb, mixed with this sensation of arousal that only barely made it’s way through my intoxication. I had no idea what was going on anymore, I didn’t understand where I was or what was happening to me. My head slumped to the side and this made the wet t-shirt slip off my face and onto the ground.

Regular air tasted weirdly cold and empty, it seemed to hurt my throat. I coughed.

‘It’s okay, sweety,’ her voice sounded from in between my thighs, her tongue rapidly and rhythmically flicking over my clit, circling my pussy, pleasuring me, why was she pleasuring me? I moaned as my arousal was surging. I was already on the edge, so close to the edge of orgasm. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room.

Wait? Why was I laying on the floor of my bosses office? And who the hell was licking my pussy? I grunted and coughed.

‘What’s the matter sweety?’ My boss asked. She looked up and I saw her face in between my thighs, her lips and cheeks glistening with my pussy juices.

‘Oh, I see.’ She reached for the t-shirt and draped it over my face again. ‘Just breath,’ she said as the sweet and heavy fumes were filling up my nostrils, my throat, my chest. A wave of lethargy was interlaced with a wave of arousal as her tongue was tapping on my clit again.

Back on the edge again, she was leading me higher and higher up a mountain, and then her tongue flicked my clit just right and I went over the edge. The universe expanding into an explosion of ecstasy, an orgasm was crashing through my body, helplessly convulsing and moaning, the soaked t-shirt making me increasingly dazed and detached. My orgasm seemed to be endless, I was gasping for air, sucking in more and more of the fumes.

My ears were ringing. ‘Good girl,’ the words sounded from really really far away. ‘Just cum for me, cum for your master, breath for me, breath for your master, sleep for me, sleep for your master.’

---

If you liked this story you might like my novels as well and right now there is a summer sale going on at smashwords so you can get a lot of my stories and books at a discount! So please come have a browse!

SUMMER SALE
Old 17-07-21, 00:02
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Very Good! I love erotic clothes cutting or ripping also. But do not add it just for me. Your material is great regardless.