All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Ripping4Fun > Ripping4fun ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 19-06-17, 16:32

ayruin is on a distinguished road
Default some old ideas to bring back maybe with some changes.

The video i liked the most among the ones you made have been this one:

R4F354_Lucy_Frankie

I hope you do more videos like this one, it was simply perfect (because the girls just destroyed everything with ease and didn't care at all about underwear (garterbelts too)).

Other videos i liked a lot were these three:

apr23_08All_4
aug29_07Nadia_Michelle_Fiona
R771_Kasey_Penny_Katie

They would have been perfect if the girls just didn't stop when topless and went on also with panties (and if they cut out everything left).

One video whose idea i liked a lot was this one:

R589_Alegra_Jones

but not the way the models did it. When they went for shoes they just cut some straps and then they remove them. They should have cut all of them. I hope you do more videos like this one (hoping they go for panties too)

And i hope also you do many more like this:

R532 Aaliyah

it was marvelous.
Old 02-07-17, 08:35

cat265 is on a distinguished road

I agree. I like to see everything exposed. There are others but one favorite of mine is Business Woman Lolly Badcock. Her ripping here was like a work of art strip tease on how she did it. You would think there would be more nudity on Ripping4Fun since there is no physical contact with another woman and they control how their clothes are ripped. I know I am responding to a post after almost a month but I just signed up.
One of the reasons for clips with little nudity, especially the clips Ayruin mentioned that would be perfect if the panties were ripped off, is those videos may be customs requested by members who have specific desires for the clothes to be ripped and what not to rip. Some members just like seeing certain clothes ripped and just want to see the lingerie underneath. Seeing the model nude is not the highest priority. Usually these members supply the clothes too. If it is still available I think ordering custom is the best way to get what you want.
The main reasons I feel there less ripping everything because there are models who are uncomfortable going without panties. Ending up in underwear can be boring after awhile but I think there are ways to make it more erotic without making the model expose herself. I had success ordering a custom clip from a model who did not do nudity. Her ripping video stopped at bra and panties but I requested that she wear no underwear or bra and to rip the clothing as far as she was comfortable with. No nudity but I got a great rip tease. She tore her skirt to the point of being a skimpy loin cloth. Ripping ever so closer to her crotch and making it shorter to the point that if she moved the wrong way she exposed everything. The same was with her breasts. She shredded her sweater, shirt and undershirt but kept them all on. The strips of her 3 shirts would move as she played with them exposing the sides of her breasts but there was always 1 strip cover her nipples. She surprised at the end cutting everything off and just covering up with her hands and turned to the side. I would like to see if some of models who do non nude or breasts only try this. Accidentally nudity could be edited out.
The problem is that even if this solution was presented to the non-nude or bra less only models I feel we maybe get a tiny faction of them to agree to it. Some models want fabric closely press against their most private parts. Another model I had do a custom did not want to just wear a loose shirt, instead she wore this tight tube top and just made rips on sides of the breasts and she insisted on wearing underwear and not ripping it. Even if we found a model okay not wearing underwear or at least ripping it off under the clothes, the model may be comfortable of even just the cameraman seeing too much regardless of it being edited out. There may be more reasons then that.
Old 02-07-17, 12:11
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Very interesting perspective!
Old 03-07-17, 08:46
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

You must understand not all models we book do full nude.
Old 21-09-17, 16:55

Antoino22z is on a distinguished road

They should cut the shoes as well even if the videos are a little bit longer lots of cheap shoes on ebay I know because I donated several of them
Old 22-09-17, 09:23
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

It does all come down to cost as well. Having to buy all these clothes then shoe on top all adds up.
Old 23-09-17, 13:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
It does all come down to cost as well. Having to buy all these clothes then shoe on top all adds up.
you can buy shoes off ebay for one pound plus delivery maybe 5 pounds max
Old 23-09-17, 23:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoino22z View Post
you can buy shoes off ebay for one pound plus delivery maybe 5 pounds max
you should do a poll just out of interest
Old 30-01-18, 16:50
AFF Regular

epdm2be is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayruin View Post
The video i liked the most among the ones you made have been this one:

R4F354_Lucy_Frankie

I hope you do more videos like this one, it was simply perfect (because the girls just destroyed everything with ease and didn't care at all about underwear (garterbelts too)).

Other videos i liked a lot were these three:

apr23_08All_4
aug29_07Nadia_Michelle_Fiona
R771_Kasey_Penny_Katie

They would have been perfect if the girls just didn't stop when topless and went on also with panties (and if they cut out everything left).

One video whose idea i liked a lot was this one:

R589_Alegra_Jones

but not the way the models did it. When they went for shoes they just cut some straps and then they remove them. They should have cut all of them. I hope you do more videos like this one (hoping they go for panties too)

And i hope also you do many more like this:

R532 Aaliyah

it was marvelous.
Hmmm... I can understand that not all models want to go full nude so I don't mind this. I think I'd rather not want turning this channel into hard-pron but rather keep it soft-fetish.

In fact I've bought less clips recently and became very resistant to renew my membership due to the fact that the classy babes of previous years have been replaced with more trashy tattood bitches.

Just look at Charlie Atwell. She used to be a gorgeous babe but now with that fully tattoo arm I find her less attractive and way too trashy. So please I beg you, ladies, do NOT ruin your gorgeous bodies with black ink and (too many) piercings. If your bf, gf or husband wants this then he or she isn't worthy of you.

As for the ripping4fun site. As I mentioned before the awfully saturated pics are a definite turn off. I miss the lovely petite Hannah Claydon, the classy Aaliyah or Cindy Read, cute Laura Parker and many other more classy, less tattood/pierced models. Just as I miss the full and pleated skirts and dresses, classic blouses and full gowns.

I believe that as far as ripping goes: The more fabric, the more fun!

And nudity is of less importance with the actual clothes ripping.
Sure the boob here and here keeps the interest at peak but is it really necessary to go full nude?

Anyway my favourites, so far, are:

1) R522_Polly_Lockett
--> a terrific outfit with the fullest and most beautiful knife pleated skirt you probably had and a gorgeous stylish Polly. She completely trashed that full skirt where others just cut and rip a few slits and then neglect it.

2) R4F167 Nicola Fifi
--> the best executed and most fun to watch. 2 gorgeous babes shredding each others clothes for the fun of it (and incidentally full pleated skirt outfits as well). Without being overly aggressive or too much sexual intent. Though I must admit there does seem to be a connection between them. The only niggle I have is that at some part Fifi is blocking the view while cutting and ripping Nicola's gorgeous silky pleated skirt. Otherwise one of my all-time favourites.

3) R4F247 Bexey
--> I just loved that full sunray pleated skirt and the way she had a go at it in the beginning. Near the end the ripping is less interesting as she could have done a lot more to that skirt because it has so much fabric.

4) R4F470_Aaliyah & R484_Aaliyah
--> Nice idea well done especially R484. One of my favourite models. She looks gorgeous in classic outfits like these and she looks great after ripping them up. I just wish she did more with the skirt than just a few slits.

5) R505_Jen_Morgan
--> tall dark haired beauty. Together with Chloe Lovette another one in my book of favourites. This is again an outfit that looks fantastic on her. The ripping is great despite no full nudity at all. The way I like it.

runners up and unfortunately models we haven't seen much again.

R537_Katalina: With that fantastic black (see through) sunray pleated skirt.

R560_Hannah_Claydon: lovely model, great outfit that looks fantastic on her. Unfortunately she could have done a lot more than just a few slits.

R556 Emma Clair: love the outfit (obviously) and just a fantastic rip. She just couldn't stop ripping that skirt. Yes.

Anyway just my 2 cents.
Old 30-01-18, 18:13
Administrator
Site Admin

I'm sorry that we are not meeting your style. But it is hard to find models now with out any tattoo's or piercing. I do try to very up the clothes in order to please everyone which I know is impossible. All the models you have listed no longer model or are only doing their own things so do not work for anyone else but them self.

I hope this answers your questions.
Old 18-03-18, 03:55
AFF Buddy

robboy898 is on a distinguished road

I've found there is a lot less close up ripping. In the past there was a lot more zoomed in shots showing the ripping more. Seems rare to get that now.
Old 19-03-18, 09:40
Administrator
Site Admin

The reason for this is because I've have been having to do the sets by myself that filming and stills. The video camera as had to be place on a tripod.
Old 07-07-18, 13:21
AFF Regular

epdm2be is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
The reason for this is because I've have been having to do the sets by myself that filming and stills. The video camera as had to be place on a tripod.
Perhaps a member with knowledge of video- and/or photography would be willing to help you out with this?

I'm sure being involved with glamorous women in their ripping frenzy would be a reward in its own. Not to mention the further experience gained in this field... and meeting/working with you

Unfortunately, I'm out of reach (literally) for this, due to the fact that I live outside the UK.