All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Demurefun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 26-03-16, 08:55
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default Sophie Star - March 26, 2016

Sophie Star - March 26, 2016

Annabelle

http://demurefun.com/
Old 26-03-16, 13:03
peter92305

Smile

Oh NO!!--here he goes again banging on about the difficulties of contrast between black skirt, black slip and panties, and also black tights.

The truth is these problems are largely overcome when you watch the video. My reasoning is that if the pictures are less than impressive, prospective new fee-paying members might suspect that the vids may similarly suffer. The preview pics are the shop window for the video and need to be equally inspirational.( thank goodness--he's changing the subject!! )

Anyway--down to business : Sophie is a gorgeous girl ( reminds me a bit of Roger Federer's wife ], and she will do justice to anything she wears. The waist slip is nice and shiny and she takes great pleasure in constantly stroking her bum and giving us some nice reverse shots.
I wanted to test the rubbing up potential of the slip by taking my clothes off but she felt, quite rightly that she should seek her boyfriends permission first before coming back to me.( i know she understands that this is purely for technical assessment purposes ) In the meantime, i wait patiently with high expectation and oversized Dick!!
Old 26-03-16, 14:43
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Sexy Secretary!!!!
Old 26-03-16, 14:50
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

what Larry said

Old 04-04-16, 01:01
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

just ripe to be stripped and exposed fully by a group of girls
Old 04-04-16, 14:06
peter92305

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by peril fan View Post
just ripe to be stripped and exposed fully by a group of girls

It's a great shame that a token boy can't also be engaged, but i recognise that this would be completely against policy.
Quite right too__!! We don't want any of that cheap old smut here. This is a classy establishment for gentlemen of good breeding!

DID SOMEONE MENTION BREEDING?
Old 13-04-16, 00:36
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

It's a great shame that a token boy can't also be engaged, but i recognise that this would be completely against policy.
Quite right too__!! We don't want any of that cheap old smut here. This is a classy establishment for gentlemen of good breeding!

DID SOMEONE MENTION BREEDING?
( Originally Posted by peril fan View Post
just ripe to be stripped and exposed fully by a group of girls)

i meant the girl in the pics was just right to be stripped by a gang of girls, i didn't intend for a boy to be included, its a girl on girl site, after all.there are more than enough m/f sites out there the beauty of this site lies in the fact that it is mainlyff
Old 13-04-16, 07:31
peter92305

Question

!!!