All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-18, 20:03
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road
Default Happy Easter Holiday!

Just want to say Happy Easter Holiday to our superior British Ladies and Lords!
Old 09-04-18, 21:50
peter92305

Many thanks for your Easter greetings. Sadly you're a week late,( Good Friday was Mar.30th---Easter Monday April 2nd. ) but that in no way undermines the generosity of the gesture which is much appreciated. Always dangerous to rely on the accuracy of those dodgy Arab calendars!
So as not to get caught out next year, you may like to note that Easter 2019 is Fri Apr19th to Monday April 22nd inclusive.

While you're on, what is the Arab press saying about the likelihood of Qatar keeping the 2022 World Cup. I can't imagine that there will be a lot of movement OFF the ball if it goes ahead. Come to that, don't expect much movement ON the ball either. Apparently, we're one of the favourites to take it over if fraud is proven. Rumour has it that we will try and bring Geoff Hurst out of retirement and see if he can score another winning hat-trick__!!
Old 09-04-18, 23:38
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much for the clarification ... in fact I have updated the configuration of my smart phone and it restored the Arabic Calendar ... forgot to change it to the British Calendar.

Of course the Arabic Calendar is very dodgy compared to the stable British Calendar. I have set reminders for ALL English holidays for not to miss them in 2019:

January 1st, 2019 New Year's Day Tuesday
April 19th, 2019 Good Friday
April 22nd, 2019 Easter Monday
May 6th, 2019 Early May Bank Holiday (May Day) Monday
May 27th, 2019 Spring Bank Holiday Monday

This will guarantee greetings on time. I have also deleted the Arabic Calendar with its events ... who cares!

As for Arab press ... the main concern is more on political issues, mainly Mr Trump's warning to Assad that he is going to pay a "big price" as a result for using chemical weapons. We are full of hope that U.S Britain France and Israel will give him the lesson he deserves! He should not escape this time.

Assad and his regime are the last standing anti-west Arab dictatorship regime in the Middle East. He is claiming victory over the West. His defeat completes the mission.

As for Arab press related to sport ... unfortunately, world cup is scheduled to take place in Qatar in 2022 which I do not think it is the right place ... I wish Britain take full control over that to make it happen in Britain or Europe BUT funded by Qatar.