All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 15-06-13, 17:40

SVerberghe is on a distinguished road
Default A good neighbour is better than...

This story is slightly more erotic than the previous ones. Just let me know if it's too much or if it's against the rules or anything.

A good neighbour is better than...

With throbbing ladyparts, I watched the eyes of the girl next door blinking drowsily. Even more firmly I pressed the wascloth against her face, untill her head slumped to the side and she was completely unconsious.

Panting, and sticky with sweat, I stretched my back. Summer had almost ended, but still the air in my house was thick, warm and muggy. I wiped a strand of red hairs from my face and put my hands in my side. Kiki finally lied totally defenceless on my couch. For days in a row she had been sunbathing without a top, and then halfway through the day she would walk inside my livingroom in search of icecream and magazines. All summer long, Kiki would jump on my lap and rub herself against me while she tried to steal a Cosmogirl or a Vogue. With a big smile on her face, she would tell me stories about Roofies always followed by her pretending to faint. She was a spoiled bratty eightteen year old, always in need of some more attention, and she knew terribly well, how to get me aroused. For nights I fantasized about her. Untill my fantasies got more realistic and took on the shape of a feasible plan.

Kiki was moaning. She rubbed her fingers in her closed eyes. Again I placed the wascloth on her face. She looked more innocent than she actually was. Her cheeks had a natural pinkish tinge, her blonde eyebrows were small, and her little tip-tilted nose was covered in summer freckles. Without her even noticing she sank back into a deep sleep. Her rubbing hand fell limb in her face.

I fumbled the wet cloth and the brown bottle of chloroform in a sidepocket of my red shorts and I lifted Kiki over my shoulder. She was slim built, her hips were small and her arms thin and gawky, she wasn’t heavy. Still I struggled carrying her upstairs. I myself wasn’t much bigger than her. I had to grab the banister in order not to fall backwards.

In my bedroom I laid her down on the shiny satin sheets. I untied her yellow and orange haltertop. My fingers stroking her collarbone. Her skin so soft. The breasts little but firm. Kiki’s moaning broke the spell, I had to make haste. I jerked her terry shorts from her hips. I grabbed the cuffs and buckled them around her wrists and ankles. Her arms and legs spread apart. She was moaning again. It didn’t matter. Now she couldn’t go anywere. I sat beside her and played with her little ear hidden beneath the blonde hairs. She blinked and tried move her tied hands. Confussion passed over her face. Her eyes darted around the room. Again she pulled on the cuffs, still just a little too misted to know what was going on.

‘Good morning, Kiki,’ I said.
Not understanding, she looked around. ‘Good morning?’ she asked hesitant. Again she jerked on her left wrist. ‘Why... what is...?’ Her voice weak and slow.
I put my bare hand over her mouth before she would start to screem. She kept on mumbling and soon my palm was wet with saliva, her lips tickling my fingers.
‘Listen,’ I said. ‘You can’t go anywhere. This afternoon, you and I are going to have some fun. Or at least I will have some fun, whether you will enjoy it depends on your collaboration, you understand?’
She nodded.
‘First of all, I don’t want you to screem if I remove my hand. Do we have a deal, or do I need to get a gag?’
Kiki said something. My hand muted her words.
‘What did you say?’ I asked, warily raising my fingers a little.
‘I will be quiet.’ Kiki said.

‘Perfect.’ I removed my hand completely and wiped my palm on a satin pillowcase. I took the chloroform and the wascloth from my sidepocked, when I noticed a big white stain in my shorts. I cursed, rubbed my hand over it, but the dye was totally gone from the syntetic fabric. As if I had gotten a splash of bleach against me. It had to be the chloroform. I threw the glass bottle on the sheets and slid the shorts of my hips.

Kiki grinned. ‘Hot panties,’ she said.
‘Don’t be sassy.’ I sat down on top of her. My knees on either side of her body. I grabbed the little brown bottle and twisted the lid of. The strong fumes tingled in my nostrills, I poured a little more on the wascloth and waved the terry rag through the air a few times, before I pressed it against her face.
‘No,’ she yelled, ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry Jenna. I won’t be sassy anymore. I promise.’ She chuckled and tried to escape the cloth. ‘I promise for real. Honestly.’
‘Yeah sure.’

Rebellious she held her breath. I waited and twisted a strand of her blond her around my fingers. She inhaled and her eyes glazed over. Rapidly I saw her getting weaker and more languid. She refused to surrender. She kept on protesting. Frantically blinking she tried to keep her eyes open. Until the chloroform got the best of her, and she passed out.

I removed the cloth and stroke the sleeping Kiki. Her skin, her creamy white breasts, with little pink puffy nipples. I kissed Kiki, my lips against her tummy, her breast, her collarbone, her shoulder. After that her mouth. I kissed her lips and her slowly awakening face. Filled with arousal, I started to rub myself against her. Deep within me little muscles I didn’t even know I had, were spasming. The pleasures intensified, untill I couldn’t hold back a soft moan. I laid my head on her shoulder and breathed slowly while I tried to regain my selfcontrol. The warm room was filled with the musky smells of excitement and sweat.

‘Are you awake?’ I asked lazily.
‘Yes, I am.’ Kiki said.
With the tip of my finger I cirkeled around on her flat stomach, sometimes I caressed the beginning of her breasts, and then again I stroked her upperlegs and her hips.
‘Are we done?’ Kiki asked.
‘No, we’re not.’
‘Do I still need to be quiet?’
‘Yes, you do.’
She let go of a deep sigh. I lifted my head and sniggered because of her rebellious face. She seemed to be more upset about having to be quiet than she was about the fact that she was strapped to my bed and I could (and would) fondle her everywhere.

‘You’re a weirdo.’ I said.
‘Excuse me? You’re the one who has kidnapped me and tied me down.’ She teasingly stuck out her tongue.
‘I didn’t kidnap you. You walked into my living room yourself. Without any top on, remember, while saying: “O, Jenna, I can’t do it myself, I need your help.” O, o, o, how innocent you are, young lady.’
Kiki chuckled. ‘So what?’
‘So what? Well it’s your own fault you ended up here. That, you surely do understand, don’t you?’ My hand found it way down to her special spot. Carefully I massaged her. She went quiet, her eyes closing in pleasure. Her respiration rate told me she was aroused, I kept going until she moaned.

She opened her eyes drowsily, with a bratty little smile on her lips. Even now. Even now she was the one being helpless and tied down, she knew darn well how to wrap me around her little finger.

‘Little rascal,’ I said. I pressed my mouth against her lips and she started kissing me. She kissed me, her tongue entered my mouth.

‘Jenna?’ Her voice had the same irresisteble nagging overtone, as when she would walk in from my terras through the sliding glass doors.
‘No.’ I said.
‘You don’t even know, what I was going to ask.’
I pushed myself upwards, and covered her mouth with my fingers, while I searched for the washcloth. She licked my palm. Muted murmurs came from beneath my hand.
‘No.’ I said again. I found the cloth and folded it over her nose and mouth. Immeadiatly her eyes shut close and her head fell limp to the side. Í made a trail of kisses, from the top of her fore head all the way down, and I was just about to arrive at her special spot, when –

‘Ha ha,’ Kiki yelled. ‘I only pretended. There wasn’t anything left on the washcloth. Jenna do you own any vibrators?’
‘What? What dit you say?’
‘Vibrators, wiggling toys for adults, you own them?’ She said it with a nonchalance that didn’t fit her age. An indifference almost, that made my cheekbones flush. A weakening wave of butterflies flooded my body. My heart was racing in my throat and my ears. I was ashamed, as if she had catched me in the act.
‘I do,’ I said hesitating.
‘Show it to me.’

I pulled out a little basket with night time toys from under my bed, and showed her a turquoise two sided dildo. She smiled quasi-shy. I knew what she was about to ask, and I knew I was unable to resist. I cursed. She was too way too young, she was more than a decade younger than me. She had just turned eighteen a few weeks ago. She was supposed to work on her college applications or hang out at the mall or something.

Afterwards I hid my face in the cavity between her shoulders and her neck.
‘Are you allright?’ Kiki asked.
I nodded.
‘Could you untie me? I would like to take you in my arms,’ she said.

Whitout even looking I unbuckeled the cuffs and freed her left arm. She caressed me, her fingers through my hair, she kissed me somewhere in my tangled red curls, just above my ear. Deep within my throat a sound emerged I couldn’t control.

Kiki unbound herself. First her other hand, then her ankle. I was lying on my back, hands beneauth my head, just staring at her, bewitched by her naked body, her shoulders, her spine bent over the foot she was untying.

Naive as I was, I expected her to lay down besides me as soon as she was free. Only when I saw the brown glass flickering between her fingers, I pushed myself upwards. Did I see that correctly? I looked arround, the cloth and the cloroform weren’t on the satin anymore.

‘Kiki?’ I asked.
With the largest grin, she removed the lid. Copious amounts of the colourless liquid poured over the terry rag.
‘Kiki, don’t you dare...’ I crawled over the bed towards her and tried to get the rag from her hands. With her skinny long legs she jumped up and down on the matras, waving the cloth through the air.
‘Try to catch me if you can,’ she sung.

I looked over my shoulder, the chloroform had tipped over and was dripping on the satin bed covers. While keeping an eye on Kiki, I returned the cap in place. She jumped onto my shoulders and squeezed the cloth into my face. The sharp fumes irritated my eyes and with the back of my hand I removed the tears from my lashes. I held my breath and tried to push Kiki of of me.

She kept on pressing the chloroform against my face. I was eleven years older than her for gods sake. I should be able to fight of a little rascal like that. She had clammed herself on my back, her legs wrapped around my waist. The struggle had used all of my oxygen. A dull pain was nagging in my lungs. My body grasping for air, involuntarily inhaling the sweet synthetic fumes, immediatly followed by light headedness.

I pulled on her fingers and succeeded in removing the cloth from my face, just not further than an inch, the fumes still vaporizing into my nose.

‘Kiki stop it,’ I said.
She chuckled.
‘I’m serious, you don’t know what... it’s unsafe.. i...’ I had to grab the wall so I wouldn’t fall. The room was wavering up and down. I heard a dull ringing. Instinctively I took a deep breath, as I always did when I was afraid I would faint, the fumes shaving my throat. I cursed. My voice sticked to my eardrums. ‘Kiki what if I fell on top of you?’

Uncontrolled I stumbled towards the bed. Kiki managed to release her wrist from my fingers, and once again squeezed the washcloth against my mouth. My body relaxed, I felt my legs slipping and I slammed face forward onto the blue silk sheets. I took in more and more chloroform, my body weakened, the will to resist dissapeared, there was rustling blackness, warm and pleasant.

A glowing tingling in the lowest parts of my tummy, as if I had had an arousing dream and reality was slowy sipping in, except the reality I descried exsisted of more and more pleasurable waves just streaming through me. I opened my eyes, a fuzzy amount of light. I blinked until I could see clearly. I was lying in a bed, my own bed, and Kiki was on top of me.

Before my thoughts had recollected themselves, Kiki brought the chloth still dripping with chloroform back to my face. Again the vapours filled up my nose and lungs, my thoughts slowly subsiding, I was nothing but a collection of sensations, the warm knees pushing agains my sides, Kiki’s rithmic movements, I didn’t want to fall asleep again, I just wanted this moment, this feelings, this everything to last forever. But the cloth was firmly in place and I slipped under.

When I regained consiousness again I kept my eyes shut, my body as limp as possible, Kiki wouldn’t know I was awake.

While her arousal grew bigger and bigger, her alertness dropped. She was totally absorbed by her own pleasures and while she was reaching her highest point I managed to grab the cloth and folded it firmly over her nose and mouth. Kiki, still partly out of this world from all the arousal, opened her drowsy eyes only now. She didn’t even struggle, she snuggled up to me and willingly breathed in more and more of the chloroform until her body was limp and unconsious against mine.

I redressed her. Her terry shorts, the yellow and orange haltertop. Then I carried her downstairs. I laid her down on the couch. From the kitchen I grabbed a large glass of water. I squatted next to her, carefully caressed her fore head. For a split second, I hesitated. She had been awake for far to long, she would certainly remember shards of this afternoon and maybe more. Still I continued, there was no other plan.

‘Kiki’ I tried to sound worried. ‘Kiki are you alright?’
She blinked.
‘He girl, there you are. Here have a drink.’ I pushed the glass into her hands and she took a sip.
‘Why are we downstairs?’ she asked.
‘Are you okay again?’
‘Why are we downstairs?’ She pushed herself into a sitting position.
‘The heat got the best of you,’ I said.
‘No, it didn’t.’
‘Don’t worry it happens to the best of us, we al faint sometimes.’
‘Then why are you wearing different shorts, because the red ones are stained, aren’t they?’
‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.’
‘Yes you do.’ There was a naughty twinkle in her eyes, her soft lips smiled teasingly. ‘Jenna, admit it.’
I nodded.
‘Say it.’

I gave in. I said what she wanted to hear. I did what she wanted, as I would always do what she wanted. We both knew it. No matter how helpless she was, I would always be the weak one.
Old 16-06-13, 01:25

balor is on a distinguished road

That was excellent! Please keep writing.
Old 16-06-13, 02:02

DIRJR is on a distinguished road

Parabéns pela história.
Old 06-10-18, 19:33

josue8 is on a distinguished road

more please
Old 13-10-18, 19:52
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

nice enjoyable story