All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Demurefun > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-11, 14:19
AFF Regular

jimmydean is on a distinguished road
Default Framing & Zooming - on going

Some of the recent videos on the site have been truly outstanding, the themes and style of the site are taking shape really well.

I love the close-up shots of slip hems where the camera zooms in. However, I'd also like to see a bit more variety in the framing of the shots whereby we see less close-ups and can see more of the models.

I enjoy the close-ups on slip hems and the model's faces but would like to see more angles where the model's entire body is in the frame so we can see both their slip hem and face at the same time.

I'd also like to see the models standing up more (I may have noted this elsewhere) so we can see the hang of the skirts and half-slips better.

Last edited by Annabelle; 13-11-12 at 17:22. Reason: refining
Old 12-12-11, 10:01
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Yep we have been doing a lot more of this.
Old 13-12-11, 17:03

sslavat is on a distinguished road

Just to say that I agree with jimmydean, while its nice to see the models face and the lace trims in close up, its also important to see the whole picture from head to toe.

The models look good in their slips whether standing or sitting so its best if we can see both. The tease shots of lacy slip hems showing beneath skirts or through blouses are a nice prelude to the full revelation when the outerwear is removed.

Finally, of course I agree that Annabelle, John and the models do an outstanding job in entertaining us, please keep up the good work.
Old 13-12-11, 17:34
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Thanks guy. What I will do is show a bit of everything. but do more of the whole of the model in each video we do and a little close up just so you can see what the full/half slpis look like. But mainly keeping to the distance shots.

How that sound guys.
Old 13-12-11, 23:58
AFF Regular

jimmydean is on a distinguished road

Sounds brilliant to me Annabelle.

Thanks for taking everything on board, Demure Fun started off brilliantly and just keeps getting better
Old 09-01-12, 21:34

Davyn is on a distinguished road

I'm in agreement with the below too, its great how you are filming at the moment with close up etc but its nice to the full shot head to toe so the full flow of the slips can be appreciated. Great site!!
Old 14-02-12, 20:03

What are the chances............ of making a video of only a small amount of close ups and a having shots of the model from head to foot?

I don't know why but personally for me seeing the model in full is much more of a turn on than seeing the close ups (which are great too tbh)

I don't like to criticize or complain because this is the best slip site out there but its pretty frustrating waiting to see if you will produce a video where we can view the whole shot of the model wearing her slip rather then close ups or part shots

Here's hoping, Dav
Old 15-02-12, 11:58
Administrator
Site Admin

I have been doing a lot more of this. I did one last week with Elle and only did one close up due to having to do a cut in the filming.

Annabelle
Old 15-02-12, 21:18

Thanks Annabelle. What I mean is full shot so we can see from shoes to top of the head and get a view of the slip in its full view. many thanks
Old 16-02-12, 00:36
Administrator
Site Admin

Yep thats what we have been doing a lot more of.
Old 20-03-12, 19:39

Hi again

Was wondering if you're going to have a think about my requests to have a vid where we can see the model in full? So we can see from the feet to the top 'all in the one shot' for example Hannah Claydon 1 is an amazing vid, thank you, however you have her standing there in her slip and you've chopped off her feet? i love the close ups and when you go up and down but would be nice for the zoom to come right out so we can see in full. thanks again as always
Old 21-03-12, 09:54
Administrator
Site Admin

We have been doing a lot more of the full view video's you should start seeing more of this in a month or so time.
Old 18-09-12, 18:28

Thanks for mixing the viewing distance on the movies its so much better . On another note when you do the group vids with the girls all together like in homecoming, these are great, I really like them but they are always wearing full slips, any chance you could do one with them wearing half slips. I know you're trying to please all so thanks xx
Old 19-09-12, 09:04
Administrator
Site Admin

Those group ones you are seeing are video's we have done for a paid custom shoot where the member has sent in all the clothes and paid for the whole shoot. But if do any more of these ourself we will do half slips.