All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Demurefun > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 31-10-12, 23:20
AFF Regular

jimmydean is on a distinguished road
Default Strenuous activity whilst demrely dressed - done

I love the trampoline scenes from the panty sites. I was wondering if we could have a trampoline scene for Demure Fun. I think it'd make a nice contrast to see a prim, demurely dressed lady taking part in some form of exercise.

Also, I'm a big fan of the twister scenes on the panty sites. Could we see some demurely dressed ladies playing twister perhaps. Again, I think it would be quite appealing to see such feminine, innocently dressed ladies stretching into unladylike positions.

Last edited by Annabelle; 29-11-12 at 18:33.
Old 01-11-12, 00:49
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I think if i saw a Lady here wearing a tight button up blouse and short skirt, Bouncing on a trampoline, I might just mess myself!
Old 01-11-12, 13:42
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Yes i think we could give it ago. And do it like the girl/girls have just come across the item ie trampoline, twister and think to their self it could be fun to try it out.
Old 02-11-12, 00:22
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Oh My!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-12, 12:01
Site Admin

It would be soooooo cool to be able to figure out a way to use twister at R4F. I will have to give this one some thought! lol!
Old 03-11-12, 23:15
AFF Regular

Yeah, I love your thinking on that Annabelle. it would work really well if the model acts like she's just come across it by chance and gives it a try even though they're not appropriately dressed.
Old 05-11-12, 11:22
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Yes and you can see what sort of things happen with the model. Say trying to keep the long skirt down while she jumps etc once she noticed that when she jumps her slip can be seen.
Old 29-11-12, 18:32
Administrator
Site Admin

Ok i have given the tramopline one ago. Do hope you like it when it goes up. Lousie R was the model who starred in it. Not sure when it will be up tho. I will still do the twister one.
Old 02-12-12, 18:40
AFF Regular

Many Thanks Annabelle!!!

I look forward to seeing it. Demure Fun certainly has lots of great videos in the can now, I can't wait to watch them all when they go live on the site.
Old 29-12-12, 09:31

SilkBoxer is on a distinguished road
Default idea

why not any ladies wear full or half slip while work in nurse office or teacher i dont mind see it let me know i would like see it its turn me on