All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 04-11-14, 12:45

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default football ticket prices

. Norwich are 4th and look a good bet to bounce straight back up. I would agree with you, the championship does look more entertaining, unpredictable and competitive than the premier league at present. A bigger bang for your buck. I wish premier league teams would notice this and reduce their ticket prices. Especially Arsenal![/QUOTE]

An example of this was when I went to the Bolton match last Saturday.
Tickets were only £25 for adults, half what I paid when Norwich were in the Premiership !!!
Norwich won 2.1 !
Old 06-11-14, 21:21
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawcett View Post
. Norwich are 4th and look a good bet to bounce straight back up. I would agree with you, the championship does look more entertaining, unpredictable and competitive than the premier league at present. A bigger bang for your buck. I wish premier league teams would notice this and reduce their ticket prices. Especially Arsenal!
An example of this was when I went to the Bolton match last Saturday.
Tickets were only £25 for adults, half what I paid when Norwich were in the Premiership !!!
Norwich won 2.1 ![/QUOTE]

That sounds like good value! Looking at the championship table, 1st place - 23rd place are covered by 16 points. I don't think that would ever happen in the premier league! Do you think if Norwich get promoted, the prices will double again?
Old 07-11-14, 15:06

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough

That sounds like good value! Looking at the championship table, 1st place - 23rd place are covered by 16 points. I don't think that would ever happen in the premier league! Do you think if Norwich get promoted, the prices will double again?[/QUOTE]

Yes I do, although on their current form they look unlikely to bounce back up !
Neil Adams faces some challenges this season.
Old 10-11-14, 21:54
AFF Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawcett View Post
That sounds like good value! Looking at the championship table, 1st place - 23rd place are covered by 16 points. I don't think that would ever happen in the premier league! Do you think if Norwich get promoted, the prices will double again?
Yes I do, although on their current form they look unlikely to bounce back up !
Neil Adams faces some challenges this season.[/QUOTE]

I think it will be tough for Norwich. It's hard for teams that get relegated from the Premier League! Although they don't look likely to struggle as much as Wigan, Bolton and Fulham have this season. The season before last, Wolves got relegated from the championship after being relegated from the premier league. It's hard to go back up, unless you have stacks of money, like QPR. They nearly blew it last season. Although, to be fair, their manager is the criminally overrated Harry Redknapp!
Old 16-12-14, 18:13

Default Norwich 5 Huddersfield 0

Was at the match last Saturday and after a goaless first half was disappointed that Norwich had not scored even though Huddersfield were down to ten men!
Then on came Nathan Redmond and it all changed with him scoring one goal and creating two others as he sliced through the defense in the way that only he can!
Norwich have not scored 5 goals in just one half of a match for many years!
Old 25-12-14, 17:56
AFF Guru

Norwich are seventh at Christmas in the championship. Do you think they'll make the play offs this year? The championship seems even closer than usual!
Old 28-01-15, 10:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundngag View Post
Norwich are seventh at Christmas in the championship. Do you think they'll make the play offs this year? The championship seems even closer than usual!
Well Boundngag, I really don't know as it depends on what impact Alex Neil will have. Since he has taken over they had two good wins but lost last Saturday following a questionable penalty awarded for a foul that on replay seemed outside the area!

They are currently eighth.