All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2017, 02:38 PM
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a name known to allpeter92305 is a name known to allpeter92305 is a name known to allpeter92305 is a name known to allpeter92305 is a name known to allpeter92305 is a name known to all
Cool

I think the more you try and wriggle out of this, the more credibility you lose in the eyes of all fair-minded members , and that grieves me greatly.

I know that John is grateful for all the piracy cases i've reported to him over these past 3 years, ( must be approaching 100 violations! ) and this will be a tremendous gesture in showing his appreciation for all the money i've saved you both. For my part, i will undertake to renew it on expiry in 2018 from my own limited finances.

I think you know what the alternative is___***!!!
Louis Theroux has already approached me in the event that you are incarcerated. He's keen to make a documentary for Chanel 4 about your prison experiences. I shall, of course, direct it but i'm happy to share the profits with you!

I can't wait to find out what really happened on Spider Island and how that giant tarantula managed to hide himself in that small bunch of bananas__!!!

Old 09-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a jewel in the roughmegaton is a jewel in the roughmegaton is a jewel in the roughmegaton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Yeah but she been watch lots of the tv show.
Crime watch one of them?

Old 09-10-2017, 02:56 PM
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a name known to allpeter92305 is a name known to allpeter92305 is a name known to allpeter92305 is a name known to allpeter92305 is a name known to allpeter92305 is a name known to all
Cool

I may need to borrow that photographic evidence you've got if Annabelle is not prepared to play ball!

Old 09-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle is a splendid one to beholdAnnabelle is a splendid one to beholdAnnabelle is a splendid one to beholdAnnabelle is a splendid one to beholdAnnabelle is a splendid one to beholdAnnabelle is a splendid one to behold

Today shoot with Shauna went well. Got some nice sets from her.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle is a splendid one to beholdAnnabelle is a splendid one to beholdAnnabelle is a splendid one to beholdAnnabelle is a splendid one to beholdAnnabelle is a splendid one to beholdAnnabelle is a splendid one to behold

Just had a lovely shoot with Lacey Loo today. Got some great sets from her today. I will say this to all the UKU fans there one she did that I know your just going to love.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:15 AM
Site Admin

larrydude is just really nicelarrydude is just really nicelarrydude is just really nicelarrydude is just really nicelarrydude is just really nice

Old 09-14-2017, 04:36 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Had a lovely shoot with Sophia Delane today. Got lots more great sets from her that you will all just love.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Site Admin

larrydude is just really nicelarrydude is just really nicelarrydude is just really nicelarrydude is just really nicelarrydude is just really nice

Old 09-20-2017, 02:33 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Just had such a great shoot with the lovely Holly today. Got loads done with her even tho Roxy was unable to get to us. Some great set I think you are all going to just love.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:59 AM
Site Admin

Holly Kiss????
Old 09-21-2017, 02:09 AM
Site Admin

Got loads done with her

I liked that comment!
Old 09-21-2017, 07:54 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Yes Holly Kiss
Old 09-21-2017, 12:16 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Yes Holly Kiss
Old 09-21-2017, 05:55 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Had Such a wonderful shoot with the two lovely ladies Natalia Forrest and Tina Kay. They worked so hard and so well together. Got some great sets from them both.