All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-14, 23:04
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road
Default 16 days until Christmas...

...Something to look forward to. Especially if you haven't had that good a year! Anyway, anyone else looking forwards to it?
Old 08-12-14, 23:15
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I've still got gifts to get. I'm normally done by Oct.

I love christmas. Chance to meet up with family and friends that you have'nt seen in a while.
Old 09-12-14, 18:18
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

I believe all active members on the forum, I mean those who have been active through 2014, should be given free access to http://www.sneakypeeks.com/ from the mid of Dec till the new year as a reward. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 10-12-14, 10:23
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Lol It would be nice. But then what we eat for those two weeks.
Old 10-12-14, 11:35
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

lol Bugs and mud?
Old 10-12-14, 11:53
Administrator
Site Admin

hahaha :P
Old 14-12-14, 09:02
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road

Can't honestly say I'm looking forward to it a great deal, Xmas and the night shift job I had the last 2 and a half years dont really mix well. They only give us the nights of Xmas eve and Xmas day off.

Only get new year eve night off aswell, and back in the night of new years day! And when your body clock is so used to sleeping through the daytime on your time off......the whole holiday season really feels just like every other time of the year.....just colder!

Guess I should have not taken Pink Floyd's "Another brick in the wall" lyrics so literally during my early 90s school years!