All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Demurefun > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-11, 09:21

johnwalker is on a distinguished road
Default Long pleated skirts - done

Please would you do some videos with the lovely ladies wearing long pleated skirts (shin length), either black or dark blue. They should have long lacy white waist slips underneath and plain white blouses on top over lacy bras. This would bring back dome great memories of several secretaries I have known that were more then willing to flash their slips for me (some did so much more). Just writing this makes me want to wank off thinking about them. Thanks.

Last edited by Annabelle; 19-06-12 at 14:22.
Old 06-12-11, 10:20
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I can try and give this ago
Old 10-12-11, 14:09
AFF Regular

jimmydean is on a distinguished road

I'm very much a fan of this concept too. Pleated skirts are definitely my favourite, although I guess John & Annabelle already know this after I've sent so many in over the last few months
Old 09-01-12, 21:29

Davyn is on a distinguished road

Yep i'm in agreement with the below too, half slips and pleated skirts. Even knee high boots as well. Half slips and knee high boots always good one for me.
Old 15-01-12, 15:44
AFF Regular

epdm2be is on a distinguished road

So jimmydean we have you to thank for the latest revival of pleated skirts in these waters . And SA Web sites were just as good to us for letting some of their most awesome girls wear them (like Aaliyah) Nice. Keep up the good work.

And yes I'm also totally hooked on pleated skirts (knife and sunray pleated that is). I even have/had a Yahoo-group devoted to pleated skirt (destruction).

When I saw Bexey's ripp-fest years ago with that burgundy-red long Together sunray pleated skirt (R237) my eyes allmost popped out. It was (and still is IMHO) the very best showcase of pleated skirt (in this case) abuse.

Although I found the fashion-play with nicola and Fifi the best excuted 'script' (R162) so far. I think that a similar plot (cutting skirts shorter and shorter) can be applied to both the panty-peeking and ripping/cutting audiences. As for the demure side of things showing ladies in different poses (especially sitting poses) can be a turn on. Indeed the familiar pose when a woman crosses her legs and changes this position can be interesting. And there's women walking by with that flowing skirt wooshing like parfume, oh dear.

Yes, more pleated skirts and dresses, please. Especially the full feminine ones.
Old 15-01-12, 21:23
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Thats cool, I actually donated the shiny blouse she tore up in that shoot.
Old 15-01-12, 22:25
AFF Regular

jimmydean is on a distinguished road

haha, glad to find another fan of sunray & knife pleated skirts in epdm2be. I'm crazy about them mate, to me they're the epitome of demure femininity. To be honest, I'm not into the ripping thing really but I definitely share your love of pleated skirts epdm2be.

The recent video of Aaliyah on Skirtsupgirls, where she wears a cream pleated skirt (sent by me) is mind-blowing to me. I particularly love those silky, shiny type pleated skirts...........especially with a half-slip underneath
Old 28-01-12, 03:21

haberdash is on a distinguished road

Love the pleated skirts as well. Luv, luv, luv the seated upskirt shots with a skirt, however. Can't get enough of the sight of a nice pair of white panties while seated. Some of the vids could linger a bit longer on the upskirt shot for me.
Old 28-01-12, 12:41
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I can do a bit more of that for you all. But just don't want the site to seem to much like ukipskirts.
Old 28-01-12, 16:19

haberdash is on a distinguished road

Hey - I get it - and agree. UKups has been my favorite site for a long time. But I wouldn't mind more seated ups there either! I have never been a fan of the standing upskirt shots. I can take 'em as long as there is a little variety in the overall video. (guess these comments should go in that forum, sorry!) I'm still a fan.
Old 30-01-12, 09:59
Administrator
Site Admin

Thats ok. All imput we get from you members always helps us to improve the sites more.

But I feel I must make you aware that doing upskirt view with long skirts can be hard due to the lengh of the skirt. We like to do upskirt view with out the model pulling the skirt up. But i will try it out to see how it works.

Last edited by Annabelle; 30-01-12 at 10:04.
Old 31-01-12, 22:42

jack green is on a distinguished road

Another vote for some shoots featuring pleated skirts from me!
Old 19-06-12, 14:23
Administrator
Site Admin

Ok i have given this one ago