All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 23-12-13, 16:13

skirtlover is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for brand or label of clothing

Hi, I love the sites, they're awesome.
One thing I would love is if the brands of the clothes used were put up on the sites. I know that you get loads of requests so its not a prob if you can't.
But there is one item that I really really would like to know what brand it is, and its a skirt that's been used in quite a few sets, which is box pleated in black with a cream hem, I love it and would like to see If I can find one on eBay.
Old 23-12-13, 19:42
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I know what some of the brands of blouses are. But as for skirts, You would need to ask someone else.
Old 24-12-13, 11:10
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

That was sent in by a member a while ago I will have to ask him if he knows where its from. I do know this that he got it of ebay so he may not remember them name of the shop it was really from. I will email him to see if he knows.
Old 28-12-13, 18:07

Thanks Annabelle
Do you still have it in your possession?
Old 30-12-13, 11:15
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

No not anymore as it met it fate on R4F and then I sent the ripped skirt to a member who asked for it.
Old 10-03-14, 13:09

I'm guessing you havent heard off the member that sent it in.
I've had a look for it on R4F and cant see it, has it been on yet, or will it be on soon?
Old 10-03-14, 13:24
Administrator
Site Admin

I have just found it and its no Femmefight not R4F. Sorry about that. It went up on 30th Aug last year.
I do know the member who sent it in but I have had no reply back from him regarding were it got it from.