All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 25-09-14, 03:41
AFF Buddy

seth123 is on a distinguished road
Default Amelia Walters, Sleepy Spy: II

Maggie closed the door to her hotel room. Removing the flash drive from her pocket, she placed it on the table, and took a seat on the couch. She pulled off her high heels, placing them on the floor near the couch, and pulled out a bottle of wine, in celebration of her victory. She plucked a bottle from the rack, and placed it on the counter. She then went to change.

Removing her ridiculous get up, she removed the long floral dress and denim jacket, throwing them to the floor and instead picking out a red button up blouse and a more form-fitting skirt. She threw them on, and walked back into the living room, pouring the champagne into a glass and drinking it slowly, a smile on her face.

Soon she received the call from her employer, asking if she had the device.

“The flash drive is in my possession. When will you arrive for pickup”

“Very soon” Said the voice from the receiver, before hanging up.

Smiling to herself, and regarding the promise of half a million euros. She sipped her champagne. She was aware of a faint odor, and she sniffed the air apprehensively. She didn’t notice the small ripple of air coming from the vents. Strangely, she felt slightly lightheaded. Chalking it down to drinking the champagne on an empty stomach. She stood up and almost immediately knew something was wrong.

The floor seem to warp slightly, at an awkward angle. She blinked, trying to walk forward but her balance seemed so off that she lurched forward and almost fell over. She pushed a hand out to steady herself, gripping the wall tightly. She tried to move up and out of the hallway, but the room started spinning again. She took a step and stumbled forward hazily.

The door to her hotel room opens, and a woman in a sharp business suit steps forward. She’s wearing a gas mask that covers the lower half of her face, but not her sharp, hazel eyes. Her long brown hair flows freely down to her shoulders, and she walks forward easily and determinedly.
Maggie tried to walk past her but her legs gave away and she dropped to the floor. The whole world is spinning, and she can barely move her arms. The woman walked over to the table and took the flash drive. She turned to walk away, but Maggie moaned “Who… are …you?”

The woman bent over, closer to her. She spoke through the mask “Don’t recognize me?”'

Maggie remembered the voice, her drug addled brain putting together the voice of her employer. “Coleman…”

“Oh please” She said “Call me Clara.”

Martha groaned, trying to keep her eyelids open. Clara place a finger on Maggie’s lips, stopping her. “Don’t waste your breath. Did you seriously think I would give you half a million euros?”

Maggie tried to move but she was too weak. Her eyelids drooped even more, fluttering slightly. She gave a sigh, and rolled out onto the floor unconscious. Clara smiled, picking her up and placing her on the bed. She gently positioned her so that she would rest comfortably.

She looked at the sleeping beauty sadly.

“I’m sorry it had to be this way dear” She said to the drugged Maggie, sensually caressing her stocking-clad thigh “I truly am. But you were too expensive for my taste.” She lifted up her mask, and blew a brief kiss to the buxom beauty before reapplying the gas mask. She gave the air a sniff. The knockout gas had washed out. She pulled off her mask, revealing her lovely face and gorgeous features.

Stroking Maggie’s chest, she pulled her blouse open, and admired her magenta bra before tossing her shirt to the floor. Stroking her now exposed stomach, she kissed the flat of her belly, moving from from her chest to the bottom.

Not stopping, she pulled off the dark skinned woman's skirt, revealing her panties which matched her bra. Tracing a finger of her inner thigh, she elicited a shudder from Maggie. Smiling, she stripped off her own shirt, admiring her ass in the mirror as she undressed.

'my god i look great' she thought, stripping her skirt and panties. She looked over to Maggie, who was still sleeping peacefully and nakedly on the bed. She climbed onto her, her busy chest bouncing with every step. She kissed Maggie, her mind exploding with pleasure as her hands touched the ebony woman's flesh.

She snaked her hand down to her bum, squeezing it as she panted against Maggie. She felt her own excitement rise as she moved her lips down her neck, teasing her collarbone and moving towards her chest. She was almost at her stomach when she realized she was herself getting carried away.

'control yourself, Coleman' she thought, dismounting.

Taking Maggie's clothing, she redressed her casually, and placed head onto the pillow. She took a small bottle of chloroform, and dribbled some onto the pillow, ensuring Maggie wouldn't awake for several hours at least. She caught a wiff of the vapors as she poured.

She took a step forward, slightly dizzy from the fumes, before walking away from the luxurious apartment and the luscious women that lay sleeping in it.
Old 26-09-14, 12:02
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Well done!
The agent having time for a little sex play when the spy work is done, is always a great KO chaser too.