All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > Damselsinperil ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-17, 01:46

AlexDenton is on a distinguished road
Smile Night Shift

Another police/security uniform bondage idea from my part. This one is more traditional in its basics, but hey, the burglar vs. female cop/guard scenario always plays out nice.

This scene would be set in the locker room used e.g. in DiP455, and would feature a masked burglar, and a night shift guard wearing an American-styled uniform (white uniform shirt, striped blue skirt, and the utility belt with gun holster, handcuff case, and baton). The burglar can be either male or female, but for the sake of easier differentiation between the two characters, I refer to it with "he" below.

The guard is doing her night shift in the office. She enters the locker room to check it, but unbeknownst to her, the burglar is approaching her carefully from behind. He surprises her by pressing his weapon to her back, telling her to put her hands up.

Taken by surprise, the guard complies, then the burglar pushes her toward the lockers, and orders her to put her hands on them. He then quickly frisks the guard, all the while telling her not to do anything stupid, and asking her if there are any other guards on duty. He/she then notices her handcuff case on her belt, opens it, and takes the pair of handcuffs from it.

The guard is then pushed to the boiler next to the lockers, and is ordered to hold her hands to the pipes below the boiler. He then handcuffs the guard to the pipe with both of her hands being cuffed, and the cuff chain running behind the pipe, immobilizing her there.

The officer is furious, and threatens the burglar with jailtime. This of course requires a proper response, so the burglar takes off the guard's utility belt, strips down her skirt and unbuttons her shirt to expose her underwear. He tells her that it's too bad he won't see the reaction of her colleagues in the morning, then goes away. And the poor guard has a long night shift ahead of her - cuffed to the boiler pipe, with no means of escape!

Needless to say, if it's difficult to cuff the guard to any of the pipes, then she can simply be cuffed at the lockers with her hands behind her back (in this case, she would be stripped either standing or by kneeling, with the locker room doors closed on her story-wise, trapping her inside), or by having the guard knelt and then cuffed to one of the bench legs as in DiP 455, with the difference that stripping would be done after cuffing.
Old 06-01-17, 02:26
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Old 06-01-17, 09:55
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I do like this idea and if we get a chance I will try and get it done. The only thing I would change is she would strip down herself ( John would not be comfortable doing it himself).
Old 06-01-17, 10:20
peter92305

Wink

More to the point, You wouldn't be comfortable for John to do it himself.

I bet that bloke with the big hooter would leap at the opportunity. He'd especially like the bit about " pressing his weapon to her back ". __!!

Old 07-01-17, 00:55

AlexDenton is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
I do like this idea and if we get a chance I will try and get it done. The only thing I would change is she would strip down herself ( John would not be comfortable doing it himself).
Sure thing, deviations from the post's idea can and should be done if the circumstances call for it to do so. (Or alternatively, the burglar can be female as well, if it makes shooting easier).

I wrote the scenario as it is because I myself like female cops/guards cuffed while wearing their uniform. But in the end, the scene should be played out considering how the majority of the audience wants to see it.
Old 07-01-17, 10:15
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We can do it with another female thats not a problem