All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-11, 12:44
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold
Default College girl vs Cheerleader - done

It might be cool to see a battle between a college girl, dressed in a white blouse and plaid skirt in a confrontation with a cheerleader wearing her cheer uniform. Just a thought i had.

Last edited by Annabelle; 23-09-11 at 08:58.
Old 12-09-11, 13:04
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Yep we could do that.
Old 12-09-11, 13:05
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I think it would be a great story. Thanks Annabelle!
Old 15-09-11, 10:36

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
It might be cool to see a battle between a college girl, dressed in a white blouse and plaid skirt in a confrontation with a cheerleader wearing her cheer uniform. Just a thought i had.
Sounds great!
I have a spare college girl uniform complete with white blouse and plaid skirt ( and lace trimmed half slip of course)that I can send in with the waitresses uniforms ( that I bought earlier this year if you recall) in the next couple of weeks if that's ok.
Old 15-09-11, 11:46
Site Admin

Great idea Fawcett!
Old 23-09-11, 08:58
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Ok given this one a go.
Old 23-09-11, 10:40
Site Admin

WOW, Thanks Annabelle!
Old 23-09-11, 10:48
Administrator
Site Admin

Your welcome
Old 23-09-11, 11:10
Site Admin

I am not a member of femmefight, but i love sending ideas there too.
Old 03-10-11, 17:37

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough

Sorry but I am still to send in the waitress and college girl uniforms...weather just too good to be inside sorting out clothes, lets hope it cools down for the next shoot at the studio!!
Old 03-10-11, 17:43
Site Admin

I have been very busy myself, but i too plan on sending some new items. Mainly for R4F, But Annabelle and John have the Femmefight option for a thing or two if needed.