All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 26-11-20, 16:21
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold
Default Christmas and the 3 tier system

With Christmas getting closer and the month lockdown in the UK coming to an end next week. The UK with re-introduce the 3 tier system again with tougher measures. Where I am numbers have been rising over the last few weeks and its no surprise i'm the highest Tier - Tier 3 and this will last until numbers start to drop which could take weeks or more. Very frustrating times ahead.

(This applies to people living in the UK only By the Way)

So, most of us know that Boris and his cohorts would like the whole country to have some sort of Christmas this year with up to 3 households can mixing together over a 5 day period. Well, how is that going to work with people in a Tier 2 or 3 area? Personally I would rather see Christmas scrapped this year, as aren't people's lives are more important for something we can celebrate another year. I mean, controlling this virus is more important surely. Like most people we don't want to see us all go into another Lockdown because everyone got together over Christmas.

Last edited by megaton; 26-11-20 at 16:27.
Old 26-11-20, 17:32
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We are also in tier 3.
I think giving us back all our freedom is far more import than this virus. More people have died from cancer, Heart attacks, Strokes, taking there own life's cause they lost everything etc all for saving .0006% of the population. This virus as killed less then any other virus and that fact. we are all adults and we are not idiots we know what we need to do. When your ill with a cold you tend to stay away from others anyways. Enough is enough. Every time we come out from a lock down the case rate goes up because we are not being exposed to it. And the scary thing is that we are forgetting that we are not being exposed to all the other virus that a body are used to.

Sorry I don't mean to come across rude but I'm just sick of it all. My Kids and their kids (I'm not a grand parent yet) will all be affected by this for years to come.
Old 27-11-20, 14:58
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
We are also in tier 3.
I think giving us back all our freedom is far more import than this virus. More people have died from cancer, Heart attacks, Strokes, taking there own life's cause they lost everything etc all for saving .0006% of the population. This virus as killed less then any other virus and that fact. we are all adults and we are not idiots we know what we need to do. When your ill with a cold you tend to stay away from others anyways. Enough is enough. Every time we come out from a lock down the case rate goes up because we are not being exposed to it. And the scary thing is that we are forgetting that we are not being exposed to all the other virus that a body are used to.

Sorry I don't mean to come across rude but I'm just sick of it all. My Kids and their kids (I'm not a grand parent yet) will all be affected by this for years to come.
We are all sick of it. And yes most of us do what is asked of us to do. But near 30 plus per cent of the public don't because they are brainwashed into thinking all this is nuisance.

Old 28-11-20, 12:02
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

this guy knows his stuff and has worked with Valance. Valance knows this is all wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/unlockeduni...9747283542470/
Old 30-11-20, 02:11
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Im so tired of all of this. The US election was a fraud and this covid shit is insane. I wonder how many have the common cold and are counted as covid?
Old 30-11-20, 09:45
Administrator
Site Admin

If you look Flu is no longer its all covid
Old 30-11-20, 18:36
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
Im so tired of all of this. The US election was a fraud and this covid shit is insane. I wonder how many have the common cold and are counted as covid?
Flu number I have seen are well below the average we get in the UK. So I'm pretty sure the numbers have been added to the Virus.

Old 02-12-20, 10:13
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaton View Post
Flu number I have seen are well below the average we get in the UK. So I'm pretty sure the numbers have been added to the Virus.
They are

Flu has vanished this year :-/

https://apps.who.int/flumart/Default...phere=Northern
Old 02-12-20, 15:00
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
They are

Flu has vanished this year :-/

https://apps.who.int/flumart/Default...phere=Northern

Old 04-12-20, 02:33
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaton View Post
Precisely!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-20, 02:34
Site Admin

Covid related homicides and car accidents are up! I heard from reliable sources that almost everything is getting tagged as covid!
Old 04-12-20, 11:21
Administrator
Site Admin

Same here in the UK
Old 04-12-20, 11:49
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ronavirus.html

You couldn't make it up. All smoke and mirrors
Old 05-12-20, 01:11
Site Admin

I agree!!!
Old 05-12-20, 15:13
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

I hurt my hand yesterday, so I just I'm on the Covid list now

Old 09-12-20, 02:52
Site Admin

Better never cause Covid!!!!!!!!!!!!