All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 21-07-10, 00:45
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default Model Prisoners Part 2

CBiscuit

Kate awoke suddenly to a loud clap of thunder. As she opened her eyes, she could not see anything. As she tried to sit up, she hit her head on the wooden staircase. She felt around with her hand. She was naked and on top of a towel in a tiny closet under a stairway. She could hear a downpour of rain outside and the winds were shaking the old house. Cindy was on the floor next to her and was also naked.

Cindy suddenly awoke feeling dreamy. Kate was shaking her and talking. Her dreaminess evaporated when she learned their predicament. She embraced Kate to keep warm. Kate didn’t complain. The girls were finally on a united front for the first time. The anger between them had evaporated.

Suddenly Kate screamed. “Something furry just touched my leg!”

Both girls jumped and held each other tighter. Cindy kissed Kate gently and told her not to panic. Then Cindy broke free of Kate’s clinging arms and felt around. Finally after much groping, she found the closet door.

“This dump is falling apart!” Cindy said. “Let’s lie on our backs and try to kick the door open with our feet and legs.”

Each girl, while lying on her back, put both of her bare feet against the door and pushed. There was some give. Then they bent their legs and both came down hard on the door at the same time. One hinge pulled out and they could see some light. They did it again and again. Finally the door broke off its hinges and they were free.

The girls quickly crawled out of the closet and stood up. They quickly found the sofa in the dim light and felt around. Both their bikinis were still there. They helped each other put them on and tied each other’s strings.

As Cindy tied the final string behind Kate’s back her mind flashed back to when they dried each other in the cabana. She had kind of liked removing Kate’s top to dry her. Then she wondered, “Was Kate right that she was gay or something?” No, she liked guys too much. But now that Kate’s top was tied, Cindy wished she could untie it again just the same.

Cindy had no way of knowing that Kate’s mind was at work too. As Kate put Cindy’s top around her she could feel the firmness of her awesome breasts. She too remembered the thrill she had felt when she undid Cindy’s top in the cabana and saw those beasts pop free.

Suddenly a huge gust of wind ripped through the first floor. The girls shivered and grabbed each other. Then they agreed that they should go upstairs. The girls went up the creaky staircase carefully. After they reached the top they checked out each bedroom. When they found the one with the most light, it also felt the warmest. They stayed in it and approached the double bed.

Cindy found some old matches and tried them. She struck five of them in a row with no luck. Finally one lit. She was able to light a candle. With that burning candle, she lit three others that were in the room. Then she put the first candle back in the holder.

Both girls could finally see each other in decent light. They both hopped onto the bed to get their bare feet off the cold floor. Cindy noticed a white cloth and a brown bottle on the nightstand by the bed. The label on the bottle said “Chloroform.” She showed it to Kate.

“This must be how he knocked us out to put us in the closet,” Kate said. “He poured chloroform on that cloth and made us inhale it.”

“Well it sure worked!” Cindy said. “I went out like a light and woke up really dreamy.”

“Yeah, I did too.” Kate replied.”I wonder how long we were out.”

Suddenly Cindy had an idea. If she could find a way to put Kate under with the chloroform, she could indulge in her fantasy to remove Kate’s bikini top again and maybe even her bottom this time too!

“There are no clocks here and we have no watches either.” Cindy replied. “I have no idea what time it is anymore.”

Then Kate said, “They can’t come for us until its light and the storm is over. What are we supposed to do with ourselves until that happens?”

Cindy decided to throw a line out and see what happened. “We could experiment with this chloroform.” she said.

“What do you mean experiment?” Kate asked with a suspicious gleam in her eyes.

“I could pour some on this cloth and hold it over your nose until you pass out. Then we could see how long it lasts.” Cindy said sounding excited.

“Are you crazy?” Kate said. “Didn’t you get enough of that stuff when that perv gave it to us?”

“Oh come on, it wasn’t that bad. Besides have you got any better ideas?” Cindy asked.

Then Kate suddenly realized that this might be a way to see more of Cindy’s awesome breasts!

“Ok, but when I wake up, I get to test it on you. After all, you did use the word experiment!” Kate answered. Kate’s mind was now racing with the possibilities of having Cindy unconscious!

“I’ll take that as a yes then.” Cindy said, as she grabbed the bottle and took off the lid. Kate watched in awe as Cindy poured a stream of the clear liquid onto the center of the cloth. Then Cindy put one arm around Kate to hold her up and gently held the now soaking wet cloth over Kate’s nose and mouth.

At first Kate was jolted by the strong odor. Then she relaxed and started to breathe normally. All she could think about was doing this to Cindy afterwards! She was already setting her mindset up for sweet dreams.

Cindy tingled all over at the thought of Kate soon being limp in her arms. She was already glancing at Kate’s tiny bikini strings and wondering which one she would untie first!

Kate was hearing a dull ringing in her ears as her eyes began to lose focus. She blinked, but it didn’t help. Her arms felt numb and disconnected. She couldn’t really move and didn’t care. She was totally relaxed and euphoric as she suddenly passed out.

Cindy let out a giggle of pure joy as Kate went totally limp and fell against her. After tossing the cloth aside, she held Kate’s limp body in a sitting position and reached behind her shiny hair and felt the top bow. She pulled the string and the bow came undone. Then Cindy reached behind Kate’s back and untied the other bow. As it came loose Cindy’s hands were trembling and she was almost breathless as Kate’s top fell on the bed.

Cindy admired Kate’s small breasts in the romantic candlelight. They stood straight out and didn’t sag. Cindy was not used to that since her own much larger breasts were loose and floppy without a bra. Finally Cindy lowered Kate to the bed and placed her on her back.

Cindy moved Kate’s limp head around and adjusted her sprawled hair. Then she focused her eyes to Kate’s waistline and slowly untied her bottom bikini strings. Once those were undone, the bottom slipped off easily. Cindy tossed it aside and explored Kate further. After a few minutes, Cindy quickly replaced Kate’s bikini bottom and retied it. Then she lifted Kate’s limp body up into a sitting position again and carefully replaced her top. Cindy didn’t know how long the chloroform would keep Kate unconscious and she didn’t want to get caught undressing her.

Kate awoke feeling dreamy and delightful. She was on her back on the bed and Cindy wasn’t there. Then she looked over and saw Cindy looking out the window.

Suddenly Cindy turned around and looked at Kate. “Oh, I see that you’re finally awake.” Cindy said. “That storm is still raging out there. The lake looks like a stormy sea.”

“Never mind that storm!” Kate said. “Get over here and let me have my turn with this chloroform! By the way how long was I out?”

“I’m not sure, but I would guess about an hour.” Cindy said.

Cindy returned to the bed and sat on the edge. Kate was soaking the cloth now and she used more chloroform than Cindy had used on her.

“I think you put on a little too much!” Cindy said.

Kate didn’t answer. She just held the wet cloth over Cindy’s beautiful face.

Cindy felt the effects quickly. Her arms soon felt as limp as noodles and she could not sit up without Kate holding her. She could see the burning candles, but the flames were fuzzy and out of focus. A sudden gust of wind blasted through the cracked window panes and blew out one of the candles. That’s the last thing Cindy remembered.

Kate continued to hold the cloth on Cindy for about 30 seconds after she was out. She wanted to be sure that she was deeply under. Finally Kate tossed the cloth aside and lived out her part of the fantasy. She untied the string behind Cindy’s neck first. Cindy’s breasts overflowed the now loose and tiny top. Kate felt the tops of Cindy’s breasts for a few minutes before she finally untied the string behind her back.

Cindy’s top was on the floor now. The huge and well rounded breasts that Kate always envied were finally free! Kate lowered Cindy’s limp body onto the bed and rested her on her back. The breasts flattened out somewhat, but Cindy’s nipples were erect and awesome. Kate tasted then both with her tiny mouth. Then Kate removed her own bikini top and rubbed her own nipples against Cindy’s.

Kate continued to kiss Cindy’s chest as she worked her way downward. It was time to see if Cindy’s shiny blonde hair was real or out of a bottle! Kate untied both of the tiny strings that held Cindy’s bikini bottom on. Then she slowly pulled the almost nonexistent piece of fabric away. Kate was suddenly shocked! Cindy was a real blonde!

Kate slipped her own bikini bottom down and off and enjoyed Cindy’s limp body in every way for nearly an hour. Then she quickly put Cindy’s bikini back on her. She wasn’t sure how Cindy would react to what she was doing. Then Kate quickly put her own bikini back on.

As Kate tied her last string, Cindy’s lips were moving. Kate bent over and kissed her. Cindy’s eyes slowly opened. As she came slowly into focus, Cindy realized that Kate was kissing her. She didn’t resist at all. In fact she kissed back.

The Mighty Carlos had succeeded. Kate and Cindy would never fight or argue again!
Old 21-07-10, 13:29
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold