All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-09-19, 09:12
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by uk101 View Post
satinfun, good that you apologised! I guess you are from Arab background.

I am quoting from your post on the "General News" threads, the "To our American Friends!" thread, this is what you said:

"... Although Saddam was symbol of defiance, arrogance, and promised never to surrender, Britain and America did not throw a nuclear bomb on him. Actually they did something much better and more efficient than that!

The clean shaved, man-of-steel, supremely powerful and disciplined dictator image that Saddam had built for himself for many years was destroyed by less than a minute of video. The video of his capture after his defeat. He insisted on his ways with a haughty pride during his medical exam after his capture, but the medic said "Open Wide, Now say Ahhh..." while he stuck a tongue depressor in his mouth and shined in a light to examine his tonsils!! ..."

Also, he was transported to an ultra-secure cell using standard high-value-target transportation procedure, which may include wearing diaper -- extra coated with Vaseline -- and one-piece suit but for sure wearing a silencing hood, with ear pads, blind folds and duct tape on mouth. Such procedure ensures zero possibility to fight back, 100% isolation from outside world, and 100% silence and cooperation.

This is the end of the arrogant and the rude. I would like to remind you that it is well known that ALL body cavities are inspected as part of standard medical examination, and I can assure you that British nurses are fantastic in doing that!
Yes sure, thank you. I honour and totally respect the British as our colonisers, rulers, and true masters. This is more of a belief and a lifestyle, I highly respect this social hierarchy in my life. Our predecessors were domesticated by the British and modern history shows that this is a fact. I am so happy with the ending of Saddam Hussein, and the lesson he learned for fighting against this fact.
Indeed, this is the end of the arrogant.