All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 18-10-09, 21:53
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default The Oral Hygienist

C.Biscuit

Corinne cleaned peoples’ teeth, took x-rays, and assisted the dentist in oral surgery. Also, she would sometimes put certain patients to sleep for the doctor for their surgery. She used a large black rubber mask with a thick black hose. This mask was strapped on and covered the patient’s nose and mouth. Then Corrine would turn the valve on, watch their eyes, and ask the patient to count to 10.

Most women’s eyes would already start fluttering about 15 seconds after the gas was turned on. They were then asked to count to 10. By the time they got to 4 or 5 they would pass out very suddenly. After that, the gas was left on for several minutes. Then they were so deeply under that the doctor could do any kind of surgery without them waking up.

Corrine would quiver all over every time she put a woman to sleep. She had a fantasy about being put deeply under ever since she was a little girl. She also loved to see women knocked out on TV and in the movies. Here she was 26 years old and still hadn’t ever been put to sleep herself! The dentist that she worked for did some work on her last year in this very chair. She asked him to put her to sleep, but he insisted it wasn’t necessary. She left very dejected, and with a sore mouth.

Today was Saturday, and Corrine was in the office alone from 9-12 to do cleanings. It was almost 12 and all the patients had left. Her friend Meagan, a 24 year old blonde cover girl model was going to be there soon. She had a photo shoot on Monday, and Corrine promised her that she would clean and whiten her teeth, if she came after closing. Meagan was gorgeous! Her face was in close up on many magazine covers, and as a model she was in high demand. She could only do face work though. Her breasts were very small. Even with a heavy padded bra she still looked flat chested.

Corrine was a pretty brunette with great legs, and perky above average size breasts. When she went to Meagan’s apartment, Meagan was always having her try on many outfits that she had been given for her jobs. She wondered about Meagan, since she had her undress every time she went there. Meagan had many boyfriends, and Corrine was happy to have some of the overflow. Even so, she couldn’t help but wonder if Meagan liked women too.

One thing was certain. Corrine did like women, especially Meagan! She would die to get to look at those tiny breasts! Meagan would never remove that heavy padded bra. It was giving Corrine fits!

After Corrine finished cleaning up, and was ready to close, she sat in the chair and strapped the black gas mask on herself. She breathed deeply and closed her eyes and pretended she was going under. She knew she couldn’t do it alone. She would never wake up! She would need help. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Meagan was here. She took the mask off and jumped out of the chair and went to let her friend in. As soon as Meagan was inside, Corrine locked the door and turned out the lights in the waiting room.

Meagan followed her into the operating room and hopped onto the chair. One of her shoes fell off, so she just kicked off the other one and settled in. As Corrine installed the bib on her, Meagan said,

“I’m going to bleed like a stuck pig! I really hate this part! All that digging around with those sharp picks.”

Corrine said “It was your idea to become a model. Now you can pay the price. Besides everyone needs their teeth cleaned sooner or later.”

Meagan looked down at the black mask and hose and asked,

“Is that what the dentist puts people to sleep with?”

"Actually I’m the one that puts them to sleep with it.” Corrine said.

“Awesome!” said Meagan. “Why don’t you put me to sleep before you start ravaging my mouth with those picks?”

“I don’t think so! If anyone gets put to sleep here, it’s going to be me!” said Corrine.

“How come you want to be put to sleep?” asked Meagan.

“I’ve wanted to all my life. It’s like a sexual fantasy!” said Corrine.

“OK” said Meagan. “If you put me under and do my teeth, I’ll put you under afterward, if you’ll show me how to work that thing.”

Corrine didn’t have to think about it very long! She strapped the mask on Meagan’s face and started to show her.

“You strap on the mask and make sure it’s a tight fit. Then you turn this valve all the way on. Let the gas run, and watch my eyes. When they start to flutter, ask me to count to 10. I will pass out before I get to 5 most likely. Then leave it on for about 2 minutes and turn off the valve and remove the mask.”

“How long will you be out?” She asked.

Corrine said “I’ll be out for about a half hour or so, maybe longer since I’m pretty small.”

“What would happen if I left it on for 3 minutes?” Meagan asked.

“Then it would be more like an hour.” Corrine said. “Why do you ask?”

“Oh I just want to get it right” said Meagan.

“Yeah, I’ll bet!” said Corrine turning on the valve.” She turned it on full, and after about 15 seconds, Meagan’s eyes were fluttering. She asked her to count to 10. Meagan didn’t even make it to 4! She went out like a light, and her head slumped to the side. Corrine left the gas on for just over 3 minutes .The cleaning and whitening would take at least an hour. Corrine did the work carefully and cleaned up afterward. Meagan was still out. Corrine considered looking at her breasts now, but she was afraid that Meagan might wake up.

In about 2 minutes Meagan did wake up. Whew! Good thing I didn’t try anything Corrine thought! Meagan stayed in the chair for a minute, since she was a little light headed. When that passed she got up and put her shoes back on. Meagan looked at her teeth in the mirror.

“Hey nice job” she said.

“You know it kind of helped that you were out.” Corrine said. “I could concentrate on my work better.”

Now it was finally Corrine’s turn! She was tingling all over and had goose bumps! She sat in the chair and asked Meagan to get busy and put her under.

Meagan put the mask on her carefully and adjusted the strap. Then she turned on the valve. Corrine smiled and inhaled deeply. Almost immediately she started to feel dizzy. Then her ears started ringing. Meagan asked her to count to 10. Corrine counted,

“One Two Three Four…”

Corrine was out. Meagan looked at the clock. One minute passed. Then two minutes. She started to giggle after three minutes but still kept the gas on for another half a minute. Then she turned off the valve and took off the mask. Corrine was deeply under. Just the way Meagan wanted her! Corrine had guessed correctly, Meagan did like women. Especially Corrine!

Corrine was in a white uniform that buttoned all the way down the front. Meagan unbuttoned all the buttons and opened it. Then she untied Corrine’s white shoes and pulled them off. Next she lifted Corrine up and took the uniform the rest of the way off. Finally she removed her bra and started kissing her breasts. God! They were huge she thought! Then she carefully removed Corrine’s white pantyhose. Wow! Did she look hot knocked out in just her panties like that! Meagan slipped Corrine’s panties off next and stepped back to look her over.

Meagan had done everything to get her naked by having her change outfits, but she could never get her to take off her bra and panties. Both girls had their fantasies fulfilled! Corrine was finally put to sleep and Meagan got to see her naked. Meagan climbed on to the chair and started to fondle and worship Corrine’s naked body. She paid special attention to Corrine’s awesome breasts. She explored her everywhere and kissed and touched everything for nearly an hour.

Suddenly the cell phone in Meagan’s purse was ringing. She answered it and started talking. She forgot about Corrine for a few minutes and talked with one of her boyfriends. Suddenly Corrine woke up and Meagan was busted!

“Why are my clothes off, as if I don’t know?” Corrine asked.

Meagan giggled and said “I’m sorry, but I could never get you to take your bra and panties off, and I have always been dying to see those big boobs of yours!”

“It’s OK” Corrine said. “But it kind of changes our deal some.”

“How does it change it?” Meagan asked.

“I am going to have to put you back to sleep, strip you naked, and look at your breasts now!” Corrine said.

“OK you can knock me out again, and strip me, but will you please stay naked while you do it?” Meagan asked.

“Sure why not.” said Corrine.

Meagan kicked off her shoes and eagerly got back into the chair. Corrine adjusted the mask and turned the valve. Meagan said,

“Wow this feels really cool! I feel like I’m floating.”

Corrine asked her to start counting. She didn’t make it past 3 this time either! Her voice trailed off and her head slumped to the side. Corrine kept the gas running and started to unbutton Meagan’s blouse. Then she undid Meagan’s skirt and took it off. Corrine pulled off Megan’s tiny panties next. The gas had been on for 5 minutes now. Corrine turned off the gas and removed the mask. Then she removed Meagan’s blouse. She was finally down to just that bra! Corrine hands were shaking so much, that she could hardly undo the clasp. It finally snapped undone and she pulled it off. Meagan had tiny nipples and the smallest, most perfect breasts she’d ever seen. Corrine was obsessed with small breasts. She got so hot, that she had to stop and just breathe for a few seconds.

She was glad Meagan stripped her! She finally she got to see those precious little boobs. Also, she was sure that Meagan would put her to sleep anytime she wanted now, as long as she was allowed to strip and fondle her. They would be spending a lot of Saturdays here from now on! On Monday morning she would have to remember to order more gas. She didn’t want to run out now. She put the mask back on Meagan and turned on the valve. She wasn’t ready for her to wake up yet. She had a lot more exploring to do. Meagan’s phone rang again. Corrine answered and told them that Meagan was out right now, and to call back in about 3 hours.

When Meagan finally woke up, she looked at the clock and said,

“Ah—wasn’t that a little long?”

Corrine said she just couldn’t get enough of those precious little breasts.

Meagan got off the chair, but Corrine asked her not to get dressed yet. She wanted Meagan to put her under again. Corrine got into the chair, and Meagan strapped the mask on tightly and turned on the gas. Then Meagan said,

“You know I’ve never been comfortable having anyone see me without my bra” Corrine said,

“Don’t worry; I’ll always put you under before I take it off.”

“You promise?” asked Meagan.

“Yes I promise” said Corrine with a waver in her voice, and slightly muffled by the mask, and don’t put me out for too long this time...”

Corrine was out again. Meagan said giggling,

“Don’t worry!” Meagan said out loud. “2 or 3 more hours should do it for me,” knowing Corrine couldn’t hear her.

Meagan kept the gas on for over 5 minutes this time. Then she climbed up on to the chair and played with Corrine’s limp body for over 2 hours. Finally she looked at the clock. Corrine would be waking up any minute. Meagan strapped the mask back on her and turned on the gas. After all, Corrine still owed her another hour! She played with Corrine’s awesome breasts some more as the gas hissed away.

When Corrine finally woke up, it had been over 3 hours. It was dark outside! She said to Meagan,

“I thought I asked you not to put me out for so long this time.” Meagan said,

“You knocked me out for 3 hours last time! It’s only fair that I get the same amount of time with you.”

“OK, I guess you’re right.” Corrine said. “I just didn’t think we would be here this long.”

As the girls gathered up their clothes, Corrine decided she still wanted a little more fun. She asked Meagan if she would like to be put back to sleep and dressed by her, rather than dress herself. Meagan said OK and climbed back on to the chair. Corrine strapped the mask on her and turned on the gas. As she inhaled, Meagan asked,

“Can I put you back to sleep and dress you too?”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way!” Corrine said.

Meagan smiled just before her eyes rolled and closed and her beautiful blond head slumped to the side once more. Corrine tingled all over at the thought of being put back under again so soon. She couldn’t wait till it was her turn. As she dressed Meagan’s limp body she imagined the mask was over her own face, and she breathed deeply. It gave her the shivers just to think about it.

After about half an hour Meagan woke up and was fully dressed. She got up from the chair and waited for Corrine to settle in. She strapped the mask on her carefully, and turned on the valve. Corrine inhaled in ecstasy and smiled at Meagan as her vision blurred and her ears started ringing. Meagan eagerly watched as Corrine passed out and went limp again in the chair. Then she deliberately left the gas running for several extra minutes as she slowly put Corrine’s panties and pantyhose back on. Finally Meagan turned off the gas, removed the mask, and started to play with those breasts she so envied once more before she put Corrine’s bra back on her. Meagan continued dressing her friend, and after she tied the second shoe, and Corrine was fully dressed, Meagan just watched her sleeping in the chair. She was really getting into this sleepy fetish thing!

Last edited by CBiscuit; 12-12-09 at 13:58.
Old 19-10-09, 12:16
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Another classic short story!!!!!!!!!
Old 20-10-09, 15:16
AFF Buddy

kaylalove is on a distinguished road

that was a great story, anyone got any storys like that with a female dentist doing that to a male patient or female patient? kaylalove
Old 22-10-09, 23:41
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Male dentist to female patient, yes. Female dental assistant to female patient, this is the only one I know of. Female dentist to male patient, I have never heard of one.