All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-13, 21:41
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road
Default Premier League season 2013/2014

Unfortunately my second favourite team won the fa cup and then got relegated. I think they overachieved staying up so long. I think they have the lowest budget in the league and their stadium was never even nearly full (I don't get this. I realise Wigan's rugby league territory, but if I had a Premier League team in my area, I'd be there every week!) I hope that they'll come back up, but the championship is very competitive and not nearly as far below the level of the Premier League as people would have you believe. Martinez went to Everton. I'm unsure whether or not it's a good move. It seems a good fit, as does Moyes at Man Utd (add to the Moyes move that it really pissed off Mourinho, whatever he may say), but I don't know how much money they have to spend (they always say they don't have any, much like Arsenal), so I'm not sure how much higher in the league they can realistically go.

Mourinho is now at Chelsea. I make no bones about it. I don't like the man. I think his behaviour is unacceptable. Also, his methods didn't really work at Madrid; maybe because they were already really successful before he took over. Maybe this means that his methods wont be successful second time around at Chelsea.

I think my second favourite team this season will be Crystal Palace. They play attacking football and are managed by Ian Holloway, who is funny without being appallingly arrogant. Hopefully, they'll manage to stay up this season!