All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 18-05-17, 07:26
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default Sophia Delane - May 18, 2017

Sophia Delane - May 18, 2017

Sophia Delane finds herself handcuffed to her bed. She has been stripped naked and has a white cloth cleave gag stuffed inside her mouth so all she is able to do is squeal and mumble her discomfort as her nipples are squeezed and her breasts are mauled and then her hand slides down between Sophia's legs

Annabelle

http://www.damselsinperil.com/

Last edited by John; 18-05-17 at 08:31.
Old 18-05-17, 08:33
peter92305

Smile

I suspect that Sophia secretly enjoys Tindra's gentle exploration of her body----the affectionate tweaking of her nipples and the graceful stimulation of the orifices between her legs. ( Was this too graphic, i wonder? )

If she didn't enjoy it, i'll happily stand-in for her next time__!!!

Old 18-05-17, 10:39
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Tindra how could you!!!!!

I would have done the same!
Old 18-05-17, 13:10
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Wish we where there guys?

Old 19-05-17, 02:25
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

Yes i would love to have been there and would happily change places.

I don't think its too graphic there are similar situations dipicted elswhere on the site, but maybe its approaching a time when a direction towards being too graphic may be a step too far, for many of us.

It may be interesting to see what comments are posted on the site in general rather than on this forum.

Keep up the good work.
Old 19-05-17, 03:05
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

I don't think the graphic will be a problem here. I went in that direction on a few of my stories and nobody minded.

Here's the thing though, I only did it a few times, and these were spread out over time. Moderation is the way to go on the graphic content. Too much too often would change the dynamic of what this site is about.

Last edited by CBiscuit; 19-05-17 at 03:08.
Old 19-05-17, 09:11
peter92305

Wink

Thanks for your comments which are both interesting and helpful. I agree that it has to be in moderation---if it becomes the norm, members will tire of it especially if it becomes competitive to see who can push the boundaries furthest.

Use of language is very important. If you write well and coherently, it's easier to avoid resorting to crudities---implied naughtiness and double meanings is a good way to go, and we see this used here effectively on a daily basis.

I know that i fly close to the wind on many occasions, and i rely on people to tell me if i overstep the mark. Humour is often a good ' Get out of Jail ' card and one that i resort to whenever possible.

Keep the opinions coming---they are an essential part of any forum.
Old 20-05-17, 13:08
AFF Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBiscuit View Post
I don't think the graphic will be a problem here. I went in that direction on a few of my stories and nobody minded.

Here's the thing though, I only did it a few times, and these were spread out over time. Moderation is the way to go on the graphic content. Too much too often would change the dynamic of what this site is about.

Agree fully i have pushed the limit a little on some of my stories but always in the theme of the site
Old 20-05-17, 13:13
AFF Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

Thanks for your comments which are both interesting and helpful. I agree that it has to be in moderation---if it becomes the norm, members will tire of it especially if it becomes competitive to see who can push the boundaries furthest.

Use of language is very important. If you write well and coherently, it's easier to avoid resorting to crudities---implied naughtiness and double meanings is a good way to go, and we see this used here effectively on a daily basis.

I know that i fly close to the wind on many occasions, and i rely on people to tell me if i overstep the mark. Humour is often a good ' Get out of Jail ' card and one that i resort to whenever possible.

Keep the opinions coming---they are an essential part of any forum.

Well put and exactly right agree completely, its all a bit like the little black dress just touching on a good figure, where the thin shoulder straps look like they may slip or break at any second , leaves it all up to the imagination. Better than a naked display. Hope you don't mind me commenting on your (as usual) superb post
Old 22-06-17, 09:27
AFF Guru

markus is a jewel in the roughmarkus is a jewel in the roughmarkus is a jewel in the rough
Talking

So Hot