All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Demurefun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 22-07-17, 08:15
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of
Default Spider Island 06

Spider Island 06

The models have almost escaped Spider Island and find themselves coming out of the caves in onto a boggy, mud pit.

http://demurefun.com/
Old 22-07-17, 10:05
peter92305

Unhappy

Difficult to know what to say about this. It could have been so much worse. The girls were all very lucky that the spiders were all very friendly and domesticated, happy to remain in their cages. Their fears of being gobbled up by them seem to have been completely unfounded.

I'm also a bit confused as to who this Dr. Demuro character is. I suspect that the justification for all this is just so that we could see the girls romping about at the end knee deep in mud, or possibly spider poo.

The good thing to come out of all this is that my earlier fear of spiders has gone. Looking forward to episode 7 when i'm sure that all the pieces of the jigsaw will fall into place.
Old 22-07-17, 14:53
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Spidey returns in the next episode

Old 22-07-17, 16:09
peter92305

Wink

Yes but will Mr. Spidey have the ability to get the better of the invisible Dr. Demuro? Perhaps Demuro is played by John, making another of his fleeting cameo appearances.

I think they've probably missed a trick here___i'd have stuck a few of those spiders in the escape boat and made them appear when the girls were miles from shore.

Remember they were blown off course to arrive on this island. The implication that one of these girls has the navigational skills to find their way back home, is a claim that defies all logic! It's a true story that Fiona asked me if i could give her a lift from the film studio in Redhill to the railway station which was less than a mile away. In spite of her being driven there by others before, me, she didn't have a clue how to direct me. Fortunately, i knew the way, and got her to the station in time to catch her train back to Brighton.

Bearing in mind these multi-girl series normally only have 6 episodes, i fear that these questions are destined to remain unanswered__!!

Old 22-07-17, 16:46
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Mudacious!!!
Old 23-07-17, 11:26
peter92305

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
Mudacious!!!

Or possibly Pooacious!!

I suspect that the muck covering their slips didn't come from the mud at all ----- it probably came from that tub of baked bean coloured goo that Sophia was sitting in in pic.2.

I know what the management will say ------ Don't ask so many questions,-----just take it for what it is__!!

A Mucky Romp__!!