All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-12, 20:16
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road
Default Jack Wilshere & Abou Diaby

This summer, Wenger has claimed that when Wilshere and Diaby return from injury, it will be like having two new signings. I have my doubts about this. Arsenal, as I have probably said a lot before (it annoys me, because it's so obvious there's a problem that Wenger won't even admit exists) do not have a good recent ecord with injuries. Of their long-term injuries in the past, they have not really been like new players when they have come back. Eduardo was one of the best strikers in the league before he was injured. He hasn't ever really been as good since he returned. In fact, he's been sold since then. Abou Diaby was highly rated before he had a long-term injury. In fact, he was meant to be the next Vieira. In my opinion, he is a more attacking player than Vieira was, but he still hasn't been as good since he returned. Aaron Ramsey was very highly rated before he had a long-term injury, more so than Wilshere was at the time. He has not been as good since he returned from injury. Jack Wilshere has been out for over a year. I'm not that optimistic about how good he will be when/if Iit's been delayed a lot already) he returns this season.

Also, another blow to the prestige of Wenger is the form of Clichey since he joined Man City. He had a poor last season or so before he left Arsenal and now, he looks a better player again. He certainly has improved defensively. Also, while Nasri was inconsistant for Man City lastr season, towards the end of it, he appeared to be working harder for the team, tracking back more often. I wonder what Wenger thinks about this? Do you think he has noticed? Or is he so stuck in his 'I'm right, everyone else is wrong' mindset that hge is just incapable of noticing such things?
Old 19-08-12, 13:01
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

Just another Arsenal - related comment here - Arsenal draw 0-0 at home to Sunderland, despite dominating possion and shots on goal. Do you think this tells Mr Wenger anything?

Sadly, I suspect not.