All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > Damselsinperil ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 28-09-17, 22:28

90bsl1ck is on a distinguished road
Default The Job centre visit... A concept idea...Edits welcome

Can we have a job centre scene and the person that deals with an jobseeker. is being unhelpful and wearing a uniform. Consisting of a smart suit and white shirt and a short skirt to just above the knee.. With an security officer in the area, the security person is left with the jobseeker alone in the room whilst the advisor goes to a printer in an upstairs room. The jobseeker thought. "Why not steal the security officers uniform and get a job for free". She could use a scarf to tie up the security officer's legs. The security officer tries to reach for her radio on a belt. But the Jobseeker manages to drop it on the floor, knocking it out of action. Forces the stupid Security person to put a ball-gag on. Then to strip off the security officer's shirt and stopping to pose for the jobseeker. The jobseeker takes of their own tie and uses it to tie up the ex-security officer's arms tightly. Redresses as the security officer; and acts like she's detained the person. Once dressed as the security officer. the job centre advisor enters the room and says. "What are the hell happened here? Well, this client must be punished. Leave them to me and you can go for lunch guard. I'll deal with this idiot.". The ex-security guard finds themselves being... slapped, hair pulled lightly and their body squeezed in a hug. Prodded and poked for two minutes. The ball gag is removed and the ex-guard tells the truth of what happened. They go looking for the fake guard, but, the jobseeker has ran away and used the uniform to escape. the ex-guard ends up left alone and under the control of someone that wanted to see her half naked...

Let me know if this is do-able?
Old 28-09-17, 22:49
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I maybe able to do this. I would have to play out as if the officer has just entered straight after the office workers left. Unless it a paid custom scene then we can use all three girls.
Old 29-09-17, 20:18

90bsl1ck is on a distinguished road
Default My reply

I have to agree the scene is better with your idea to:
"It would have to play out as if the officer has just entered straight after the office workers left". I look forward to the clip.
Old 30-09-17, 09:15
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Just so you know I can't give you a date as to when it will be done or if it will be done. But I do like it and it is simple to do.
Old 06-10-17, 02:36

Skout13 is on a distinguished road

Can the security officer be in the same bottom half as the recent one woth zoe page. Pants, socks and shoes, i really don't know why but i feel like that's the best look and more genuine and realistic looking one to todays date