All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Satinsilkfun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-17, 10:01
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default Scarlett T - Jan 11, 2017

Scarlett T - Jan 11, 2017

Annabelle

http://www.satinsilkfun.com/
Old 11-01-17, 13:19
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

WOW!
Old 11-01-17, 14:34
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

oh yeah

Old 13-01-17, 01:40
peter92305

Unhappy

Should have been brilliant, but sadly it wasn't.

Old 13-01-17, 10:14
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

How could we have made it better
Old 13-01-17, 10:57
peter92305

Too much glare and dazzle. I'm beginning to think that whilst this 4K effect may be progressive in the making of videos, it does nothing to improve the quality of the preview pics.

Having said that, i fully accept that the videos have to be your first priority, but as a non-member, i can only judge the pics.

Old 13-01-17, 12:17
Administrator
Site Admin

But they are just that preview pic's. As long as the video is ok thats what really matters surely ??
Old 13-01-17, 15:39
peter92305

I'm sure we've had a version of this discussion before. I'm sure anything I send John, he shows you, and vice versa.

If you believe that one of the functions of the preview pics is to entice prospective members of the forum to part with their cash and sign up to their favourite sites, the pics need to be as close to the videos qualitywise as it's possible to get. The advent of 4k makes that harder to achieve. You are effectively trying to tempt new punters to join up with the expectation that the pics they see do not fully represent the quality of the videos___a bit of a flight into the dark.

At the same time, i think it helps your cause to entertain the 5791 members of the forum, (as of today) because many of them will be persuaded to join up if they can see that the product is good. It is sad that only 77 of these are active members who contribute something, and whilst I would not bother to consider the other 5700 odd who bring nothing to the table, the active members deserve to be entertained with your best pictures, along with the usual playful banter.

I will give you ( or John ) the last word on this and I promise i will NOT come back with a response.
Old 14-01-17, 09:42
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

The problem with displaying the image previews at their true size is that they simply would be too big for the forum.

To get an idea of the true size, click this link to see a delightful preview of Penny in an upcoming DF vid.

http://i.imgur.com/Q6kcZyt.jpg

Old 14-01-17, 10:13
peter92305

I know i said i wouldn't respond, but just to say that your example was reassuring and goes a long way to explaining the colour distortions we see on the 4k previews.

You have to appreciate that i am from the " old school " of photography---to me, 4K is a cross-country run distance__!!

Last edited by peter92305; 14-01-17 at 12:38.
Old 14-01-17, 18:01
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

wow