All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 31-03-14, 21:36
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road
Default David Moyes

I didn't like Alex Ferguson, but David Moyes is clearly out of his depth. I don't think it's something that's bot obvious. Ferguson probably new Man Utd were unlikely to challenge for the Premier League and Champions League in the near future, which would have been one of the reasons why he retired when he did.

One of the key differences with Moyes is that he plays from a negative view point, aiming not to lose rather than trying to win. Which is probably why Everton did not challenge the top four regularly. Lets face it, Arsenal capitulate fairly regularly and still finish fourth. Maybe not this season though.

I als don't know what he's got against Zaha. He seemed like a good player last season, albeit in the championship. He seems to have alienated most Man Utd players apart from Rooney. Maybe this is because he keeps pretending Rooney's a better player than he is and offers him a massive new contract. Rooney wont win anything for Moyes on his own, he's not good enough to. A better manager woiuld have realised this and stood up to him.

Man Utd seem to think they need to bring a lot of players this summer. Is Moyes the right manager to do this? The evidence from everton would suggest that he isn't. If Moyes stays he is likely, imho, to exacerbate Man Utd's problems. I therefore hope Man Utd stick with Moyes for a good few seasons!!!
Old 01-04-14, 13:11
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Best manager Utd have had in years. Everyone is loving seeing them fail this season.
Moyes will turn them into the Everton team he had a season ago lol. There be hard to find any top players to sign next season. Especially if they fail to make the Europa Cup.

Old 03-04-14, 20:53
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

It's the highlight of the season so far, Man Utd struggling! I would ove Moyes to turn them into Everton!

Also, are the players going to think Man Utd are on the slide and wont be competing at the top for a good few more seasons. Especially if Moyes is still the manager.