All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 13-05-13, 09:31
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

I told you they'd stay up

Noew you'll have to get a season ticket for next season!!
Old 20-05-13, 08:27

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default Manchester City 2 Norwich City 3

Wow, what a finish to the season with 11th place !

I watched the match on TV and it was amazing, with Jonny Howson's goal incredible as he sliced through four defenders!

Apparently by finishing 11th Norwich could gain an extra £4m in revenue/sponsorships etc.

Well pleased!
Old 20-05-13, 09:22
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

A really good performance over the season.

A bit like Arsenal really, a decent start with rubbish in the middle then a good finish
Old 30-08-13, 11:12

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default Norwich City 6 Bury 3

Yes, 6 goals but in the Capital 1 cup !!
Tickets were only £10 each, children £1, what value !
Going to see them play against Southampton tomorrow in the Premiership so here's hoping for a good result!

Norwich won by one goal against Sot'on...a real corker of a goal by Nathan Redmond a new signing...the sports tabloids are still talking about the goal!!

Last edited by fawcett; 02-09-13 at 14:30.
Old 30-09-13, 08:16

Default A much needed win for Norwich

Relief for Manager Chris Hughton and fans with a 1-0 win over Stoke bringing a much needed 3 points for Norwich.
Jonny Howsons 22 yard shot was a peach!

I have not bought tickets for the Chelsea match as they are just too expensive and it's anoying that the top teams demand a ticket premium!
Old 30-09-13, 15:56
Administrator
Site Admin

That was an excellent goal indeed. Out of interest, what are they charging for the Chelsea game?
Old 30-09-13, 17:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
That was an excellent goal indeed. Out of interest, what are they charging for the Chelsea game?
For an adult it's £50, that's up to £20 more than if it was a team from the second half of the league.
Old 02-10-13, 09:01
Administrator
Site Admin

wow, that is expensive... and thats for a home game (home at Norwich)?
Old 02-10-13, 17:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
wow, that is expensive... and thats for a home game (home at Norwich)?
Yes, for a home match.

That's 90 days Femmefight member ship !!
Old 03-10-13, 07:26
Administrator
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawcett View Post
Yes, for a home match.

That's 90 days Femmefight member ship !!
Lol, thats puts it into context
Old 07-10-13, 14:52

Default Norwich slip to 17th

Meanwhile at the other end of the league..............

I was shopping in Norwich on Sunday and heard the roar of the crowd when Pilkington equalised against Chelsea (the stadium is about 3/4 mile from the shops).

Then what happened ?
Old 28-10-13, 14:43

Default Norwich 0 Cardiff 0

I had tickets for this match and just could not believe that Norwich failed to put the ball in the goal as they tried so much with some 14 corners!!
Then what on earth happened at the close of play when Fer's goal was not allowed and there was nearly a punch up between the players !
The referees decision was open to much discussion in the media.
So was it a goal or not John?
Old 29-10-13, 11:11
Administrator
Site Admin

lol, I liked his interview after the game. He said he intended the shot on goal, he wanted to score and he wanted to win. The ref bottled it by sayin he hadn't blown the whistle to bring the ball back into play.

It was a goal but in the "unwritten rules" of the game the ball should have been returned
Old 31-10-13, 22:27
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

Is Chris Hughton really under as much pressure as the media are making out? They seem to think that he and Martin Jol are under the most pressure. Jol's under pressure because of the new owner. But Hughton seems to be under pressure because of the money spent and the lack of goals. But I think it's early days. The league looks like it'll be close again and all the teams have a bit of a start on Crystal Palace and Sunderland. I suppose it depends what the owners of Norwich and Fulham are expecting their respective clubs to achieve?
Old 05-11-13, 16:15

Default Norwich fined £20,000 by FA

After the near punch up at the Cardiff match that I mentioned Norwich have been fined , another blow for Chris Hughton.
I agree with Boundngag in that it's early days and the local papers here play down the pressure that Chris Hughton is under and he feels that he can still turn things around.
Old 10-11-13, 20:14
AFF Guru

A good win for Norwich and now you are 15th on 11 points. If the players gain confidence from that and go on a bit of a run, Norwich could be in mid table soon. Fulham, on the other hand, don't seem to have any confidence. But still, one good result could turn it for them, too. With Sunderland reviving under Poyet, more teams will be taking points off each other in the future, so the league will probably get even closer now.
Old 11-11-13, 17:57

Default Norwich 3 West Ham 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundngag View Post
A good win for Norwich and now you are 15th on 11 points. If the players gain confidence from that and go on a bit of a run, Norwich could be in mid table soon. Fulham, on the other hand, don't seem to have any confidence. But still, one good result could turn it for them, too. With Sunderland reviving under Poyet, more teams will be taking points off each other in the future, so the league will probably get even closer now.
Yes, I was delighted for Chris Hughton and the Team on Saturday, good to see Robert Snodgrass back on form after his injury and I thought Jonny Howson was going to make it 4 !
Old 20-11-13, 22:12
AFF Guru

I think Snodgrass is a really good player. He's got a good free kick on him and can create or score a goal in a tight game, which there are likely to be a few of. Unfortunately, Norwich are away to Newcastle on Saturday, who are currently in good form. Also unfortunately, Arsenal are at home to Southampton, who are also in good form and hardly concede any goals.
Old 06-01-14, 11:55

Default Norwich draw 1-1 against Fulham in FA Cup

[QUOTE=boundngag;113195]I think Snodgrass is a really good player. He's got a good free kick on him and can create or score a goal in a tight game, which there are likely to be a few of.

Robert Snodgrass scored for Norwich and very nearly put it in the net when he took a free kick! For me he was player of the match.

The family had the best seats ever (Barclay stand upper front row) and we have tickets for the next two Home games.
Norwich seem down on their luck at the moment but lets hope they can turn the corner this year and move up from 15th place.
Old 29-01-14, 09:25

Default Norwich in "night of mayhem"

I was at the Norwich v Newcastle match last night which decended into chaos when Loic Remy and Bradley Johnson got into a pushing match and both got sent off!
The game was stopped for ten minutes until the players had calmed down !
I don't agree with the press that Newcastle dominated the game with Robert Snodgrass oh so nearly winning it for Norwich. John Ruddy was on form with some impressive goalkeeping and Hooper played his heart out!
We move up to 12th place again.