All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Support Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 06-01-22, 20:44

alskh is on a distinguished road
Default Section for lethallipstick

Good day. I have some ideas for lethallipstick site, but I couldn't find a section for this site in this category. I would be grateful to the administration if you would add such a section or indicate in which of the existing sections it is worth writing your ideas and proposals regarding the content of the above site.
Old 07-01-22, 11:06
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We had to remove it due to the gun scene. You are welocome to add your idea's to the general section.
Old 04-07-22, 16:20

I likeLetallipstick site, but it can always be improved. In this post, I will try to describe what, in my humble opinion, are its shortcomings and write ideas that, if implemented, could make it better. Something that would motivate me personally to buy a subscription more often. Perhaps there are people who will agree with me.

1) In the early days of this site, there were several videos of sniper hitwomans released. Why did you decide not to release such videos? After all, sniper female assassins are one of the popular fetish destinations for female assassins, which many people like. For example, videos have recently begun to appear in which sniper bullets hit a girl standing by a window. That sniper could very well be a beautiful girl. Why not show this sniper in action? How she aims at a certain part of the body, how she slowly pulls the trigger ... Thus, in one video, you can satisfy both lovers of shooting women and lovers of female killers. This is just one example. Of course, hitwomans who using sniper rifles can be shown in different plots - even in the murders of women, even in the murders of men, even in murders with one shot to the head or heart, even in scenes of gradual execution with several shots - yes, in any plots that have enough fantasy.

2) Videos in which a girl executes a man, as for me, are very monotonous. No matter how the girl plays the role until the shot, no matter what she says, I always know that everything will end with just a shot in the head. It happens that the girl discusses which part of the victim's body to shoot, but her choice in the end is always the same, there is no intrigue. But there are so many options. If you need a conditionally quick death, you can shoot not only in the head, but, for example, in the same heart. Plus, you can use the option of several shots to the torso, as happens in the videos where one girl kills another. Why not apply the same practice here?

3) In a video where a girl shoots someone with a pistol, as a rule, she shoots either at point-blank range, or just not aiming too hard. But, as for me, a girl who carefully aims, closing one eye - looks very sexy. Why not add this detail sometimes?

P.S. All of the above is just my opinion, but I hope that the implementation of such ideas could please your other subscribers and refresh this site somewhat.
Old 27-08-23, 07:09

Admin, what do you think of my proposals? I'm especially interested in your opinion on the idea of female sniper assassins.

Last edited by alskh; 27-08-23 at 07:11.
Old 27-08-23, 10:19
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down

I am not a member of the Admin team so I can only give my own opinion.
I find your whole scenario too graphic in its detail to be widely accepted by most members who hopefully have more moderate views.
I fear that many fans of ' Lethallipstick ' would leave the site if it became as gory as you suggest.

Whilst it may appeal to supporters of Islamic State or Al Qaida affiliates, I cannot envisage it being endorsed by many forum members.
My feeling is that there is a strong legion of countries the world over who vehemently oppose any form of gun culture and that your recommendations fly in the face of such opposition.
Old 27-08-23, 11:12

Your words certainly make sense, and I thank you for expressing this opinion. If the policy of the administration and users of this site is against excessive violence and for showing only moderate violence in the video - I understand and accept this.

Since I wrote my proposals, I myself have revised a lot in my head. Now I’ll say that excessively bloody scenes are not so important to me, I rather visually like female sniper scenes: what a girl with a rifle looks like, how she settles in position, adjusts the optical sight, pulls the trigger ... in general, everything that present in many sniper scenes in quite ordinary films. I would quite like videos from this site in the same format as they have now, just using a sniper rifle at long range instead of a pistol at close range. So my suggestion is only to add, among other videos, and such videos - for a change.

P.S. I'm sorry for my bad English - it's not my native language and I'm using google translate.
Old 28-08-23, 10:51
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I do agree we do need to show a woman as the snipper more often. The scene you see were the girl shoots the guy in the head while he sitting are custom paid scene so these will not really change. But I have noted everything you stated I will try to mix it up a bit more.
Old 29-08-23, 14:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I do agree we do need to show a woman as the snipper more often. The scene you see were the girl shoots the guy in the head while he sitting are custom paid scene so these will not really change. But I have noted everything you stated I will try to mix it up a bit more.
Thank you for your reply. I'll be looking forward to the video with female snipers. If such videos come out more often, I personally will be motivated to buy a subscription more often or not cancel it at all.
Old 30-08-23, 08:47
Administrator
Site Admin

I will try and do my best