All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 24-03-13, 01:02
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default The Perfect Storm Part 3

CBiscuit

A Prowlers Adventure

Sherry awakened slowly, and her eyes gradually came into focus. She was naked on the cozy warm bed, and the feel of the blanket on her smooth skin was delightful. Her mind was relaxed from all the chloroform, and she was well sated after the rough and tumble sex with Rob. She smiled and turned to the side, only to find that Rob was gone. As Sherry’s eyes scanned the room, she could see that Rob’s clothes and back pack were no longer there.

What Rob hadn’t counted on was the fact that Sherry had loved being put under with the chloroform. His plan to get rid of her had, in fact, backfired. She wanted him more than ever now! Sherry closed her pretty green eyes and remembered the sweet sensation of going under from Rob’s cloth. First the dull ringing in her ears, then the lightheadedness, followed by fuzzy vision and a totally relaxed body. Finally slipping into that euphoric void was the delicious climax to it all. Knowing that she would be totally helpless, and that Rob could ravage her limp body any way he wanted while she was under, made her tingle all over! It was much more fun than just being tied up!

Sherry’s original fantasy had yet to be fulfilled though. After watching Rob drug and sweep away many other girls in the bar, she wanted that slow and gentle seduction applied to her. The same seduction scene played over and over in her mind in daydreams.

First there was the smile and introduction as Rob sat down close to his chosen girl. Then there was the deep and prolonged eye contact as the conversation got more intimate. Next his arm gradually went around her. Nearly every girl melted and moved in very close to him as soon as he made contact. The girl’s relaxed and super affectionate state came next, as the roofie slowly took hold. The deep kissing soon followed, after her head had gently fallen onto his strong shoulder. Finally the eventual whisper in her ear to go to his car, and she was his. Sherry could only guess the rest, but she knew at some point the now willing girl would pass out completely and have to be carried off in his strong arms! She quivered at the very thought of it all.

Sherry knew that she could never rest now until she could make it actually happen. As she looked around the room she saw a small black object on the floor near the door. Could that be a cell phone? Sherry jumped out of bed and grabbed it. Rob had dropped his phone! Even better, there was a location saved in the GPS menu. When Sherry pressed “Go,” the ETA was less than an hour’s drive away. She dressed quickly, went to the now closed bar, got her winter coat, and headed for her Jeep in the parking lot.

Back at the remote cabin, Rob admired Anna’s beautiful figure as she slept on the bed in just her tiny panties. He untied and removed the pantyhose and the now dry cloth from around her head. Then he moved her around and confirmed that she was still totally limp and deeply under. After that, he slowly removed her panties. Her hair was silky and blond down there as well. He spread her legs and probed around. Then he tasted her with his tongue. She was sweet, just like his wife Jen! Next he felt Anna’s awesome breasts. They were firm, and her skin was baby soft. Despite her very large breasts, Anna’s nipples were small and erect too, just like he liked them. Rob had one of those nipples in his mouth when Jen finally woke up.

“I see you haven’t been wasting any time!” Jennifer exclaimed.

“You know me; I always seem to do alright.” Rob answered with a grin. “What’s the plan now?”

“You should put on your ski mask and pretend we’re both your victims.” Jen answered. “You better tie Anna up before she comes around though.”

Rob quickly tied Anna’s hands behind her back. Then he also tied her ankles together. She was still naked, and looked like a happily sleeping child. Next, Rob opened the chloroform bottle, and began soaking the cloth. As he poured, he told Jennifer,

“It might look better if she was the one to wake up first.” Rob said.

Jen smiled and agreed. The cloth was on her now. Still bound and totally helpless, she looked into her husband’s dreamy bedroom eyes for as long as her own eyes could stay in focus. Then she suddenly slipped into delightful oblivion. Rob removed the cloth about 30 seconds after his pretty wife was under, and resumed playing with Anna.

Sherry was ever so excited as the GPS told her she was nearing her destination. The trip had mostly been on one lonely winding road, but as the distance dropped to 300 feet she could see a cabin off to her right. There was an SUV parked next to it. Sherry pulled over and turned off the engine. She would approach on foot from here. Her white patent leather cowgirl boots made a crunching noise as she walked through the snow. When she got to the cabin she peered in one of the windows.

There were four beds, and two of them had bound and naked women on them! One was blond, the other brunette. Rob was there playing with the blond. Both women appeared to be unconscious. Wow, Rob was escalating she thought.” Had he date raped two at a time this soon after his rather extensive romp with her?” She quietly walked around to the front door and knocked.

Rob was deeply engrossed with Anna’s large firm breasts when he heard a knock on the door. “Who the hell would ever come way out here?” he wondered.

When he looked through the peephole and saw Sherry standing there, he was mortified! “How could she have found me?”

Sherry was all smiles as he let her in. That part made him wonder too. He thought she would be mad, or at least fear him, after all the chloroform he gave her.

“By the way, you forgot your cell phone.” Sherry said as she handed it to him.

“It’s a good thing you left this address in the GPS ‘recently found’ section.”

Sherry removed her winter coat and tossed it on a chair. She was still in her cowgirl outfit from earlier, boots, lasso, and all. Then, as she walked over to the beds where Jen and Anna were she said,

"Let’s have a look at you little playthings shall we? The blonde looks a little young, even for you!”

Rob pointed to Jen and said,

“This is my wife Jennifer. The blonde was actually her choice. Since we got married, we capture and play with women together. Her fantasy for this weekend was to have her way with a Hooters girl.”

“So where do you fit in there?” Sherry asked grinning.

“I told her I wanted a cowgirl, left the two of them here, and went to get you.” Rob answered. “I was supposed to capture you and bring you back here unconscious and bound for the fun and games.”

Sherry nearly passed out from excitement at the very idea! “Well why didn’t you?” Sherry asked, barely able to speak.

“I really didn’t want Jen to know about you and the blackmail.” Rob admitted. “I thought the kinkiness of the chloroform would discourage you from calling me again. Then I was going to tell her that I just couldn’t find the right cowgirl.”

“Where did the chloroform thing come from? You always used roofies.” Sherry asked.

“Jennifer has what’s called a sleepy fetish. She is obsessed with being put to sleep and also with putting other women to sleep. We have chloroform, knock out needles, and knock out drops, as well as roofies now.” Rob answered.

“Talk about a match made in heaven!” Sherry replied. “How did you ever find her?”

Rob explained how Jen was a bar waitress that was on to him, and had been watching his actions for some time. One night, when one of Rob’s victims went to the ladies room before drinking, Jennifer took her place and deliberately drank the girl’s roofie spiked drink all the way down. He had no choice but to take Jennifer instead or be exposed.

Sherry was aghast that she hadn’t thought of that, being that she had been in the exact same position, and had the same opportunity several times! Then she spoke softly to Rob,

“I seem to have that sleepy fetish too. Whenever I watched you lead a sleepy girl out of the bar, I wished I was her! I fantasized about passing out in your arms, and you carrying me off limp and helpless to a bed. Then, every time you put me under last night, I got more excited than the time before. Since I woke up and you were gone, all I have been thinking about is you putting me under again.”

“How would you feel about putting Jennifer or Anna to sleep though?” Rob asked.

“They both look awfully hot to me” Sherry replied. “I would certainly be willing to give it a try and let you know.”

“That’s fair enough.” Rob replied. Then Rob went into his back pack and got out a dust mask.

“What’s that for?” Sherry asked.

“Anna is an unwilling prisoner here so far and she hasn’t seen me yet. I will use this to keep her under a while you meet my wife.” Rob explained.

Sherry watched intently as Rob poured the chloroform into the mask and strapped it on over Anna’s nose and mouth. She shuddered with excitement as she watched Anna helplessly inhale more chloroform with every breath, drawing herself ever more deeply under. Then Rob spoke,

“The mask is also good for other scenarios. For instance I can strap it on and apply the chloroform in tiny doses. That way the girl is slowly sedated and ever so slowly passes out completely. During that window of partial consciousness, we can have great fun and games.”

Sherry swallowed hard, and was so excited that she let out an audible whimper. Rob smiled and said,

“I guess we know what you would like to try very soon!”

“Oh yes!” Sherry replied. “I assume the knockout drops go in a drink and work like the roofies?”

“Actually I usually apply them to the girls tongue when she gets unruly. One drop works slowly and does the job, but 2 or 3 work faster and really put her out like a light for several hours.” Rob replied. “I especially like applying them when she has a ball gag in her mouth and is bound.”

“What about the needles?” Sherry asked in excitement.

“They take half a minute or so to knock her out completely and keep her out for several hours. Also she is under much deeper than with the chloroform.” Rob replied.

“Oh the things he could do with me while I was under from one of those!” Sherry thought to herself. She was breathing heavy now from all the excitement. All this talk about knock out methods was like erotic foreplay to her!

Jennifer was waking up now. As she came into focus, she saw a pretty red head dressed as a cowgirl standing alongside Rob. The woman was older, but still looked very hot. When Jennifer looked the girl over more carefully, she noticed her shiny patent boots. Jennifer tingled at the thought of slowly unzipping those boots all the way down and easing them off. Now she knew why Rob wanted a cowgirl! The lasso, hanging from her belt, might come in handy for bondage as well.

Rob politely introduced Sherry to his wife. Then Jennifer asked why Sherry was awake and not bound. Rob explained that she came to join them on her own, and had a sleepy fetish as well! Next, Sherry admitted that she would have preferred being rendered unconscious, carried here, and waking up bound. Neither Rob nor Sherry mentioned the blackmail history.

Sherry leaned over and untied Jen’s wrists and ankles. Jen got up and put on her bra and panties as soon as she was free. Then Jen untied Anna’s ankles and legs, and put her panties back on her. Anna was still deeply under and inhaling the fumes from the still damp dust mask. Jen didn’t bother to retie Anna’s legs and feet.

Jennifer playfully grabbed the lasso from Sherry’s belt and started twirling it around. Then she suddenly lassoed Sherry and pulled her arms together at her sides mid torso. As the lasso tightened, Sherry could not move her arms at all. Then Jennifer said,

“Let’s put her under and strip her!”

Sherry gasped in excitement as she watched Rob soak the cloth. Then she quivered again when she heard Rob’s words.

“Why don’t you struggle and say no as I put you under?” Rob asked.

Sherry took the idea and ran with it. She started kicking and struggling like a wildcat! She didn’t just whimper either. She let out a scream first!

Jennifer and Rob’s excitement level elevated, with Sherry’s resistance! The struggling and trying to scream through the cloth used up lots of Sherry’s air though, and caused her to pass out fairly quickly. Rob finally pulled the cloth away and lowered her limp body carefully onto the bed.

Instantly Jen went for the zipper on one of Sherry’s boots. She pulled it down slowly and slipped the boot off. Jen was elated when she found that Sherry was wearing pantyhose! Jen slowly removed the other boot as well.

Rob had not been idle all this time either. He had removed the lasso and unbuttoned Sherry’s frilly blouse. Jennifer was now undoing Sherry’s belt and jeans. Once undone, the tight jeans slipped easily over her pantyhose clad legs. By the time Jen had the jeans below Sherry’s knees; Rob had already removed the blouse and tossed it aside.

Jennifer tossed the jeans on the floor and started playing with Sherry’s legs and feet, getting high on the feel of the silky hose. When she had finally had enough, Jen lovingly removed Sherry’s pantyhose and tossed them on the floor.

“Let’s leave her in her bra and panties just for now.” Rob said.

Unknown to Rob, Jen, and Sherry was that Anna, still deeply under from the chloroform, was having vivid erotic dreams. In Anna’s present dream, Jennifer was totally naked and helplessly bound on the bed. Anna had already put her deeply under twice. She wanted to do it over and over again. Anna loved women, and was especially attracted to Jennifer.

Anna had relationships with men and women, but always preferred women. Most of the women she had been with did not turn her on though. She preferred women that were into men. They were always hard to find or unwilling.

Now that Anna had discovered chloroform, there would be no turning back. She could seduce any woman she wanted by rendering her unconscious. Then the unwilling part wouldn’t matter! She could have her way with the girl’s limp body for hours.

To be continued…

Last edited by CBiscuit; 03-04-13 at 13:46.
Old 24-03-13, 08:20

balor is on a distinguished road

Oh I've been waiting for the sequel to this one for a long time. Thanks C!
Old 24-03-13, 11:42
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

So far, So good!!!!!!!!
Old 24-03-13, 11:56
AFF Buddy

pbwriting has a spectacular aura aboutpbwriting has a spectacular aura about

Great story...
Old 24-03-13, 13:18
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Thanks! It's been over a year since I've had any time to write. There are many loose ends that I have always wanted to tie up.
Old 24-03-13, 13:41
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Tie up? Literally?
Old 24-03-13, 13:56
AFF Buddy

pbwriting has a spectacular aura aboutpbwriting has a spectacular aura about

welcome back by the way...