All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 16-12-14, 18:13

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default Norwich 5 Huddersfield 0

Was at the match last Saturday and after a goaless first half was disappointed that Norwich had not scored even though Huddersfield were down to ten men!
Then on came Nathan Redmond and it all changed with him scoring one goal and creating two others as he sliced through the defense in the way that only he can!
Norwich have not scored 5 goals in just one half of a match for many years!
Old 25-12-14, 17:56
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

Norwich are seventh at Christmas in the championship. Do you think they'll make the play offs this year? The championship seems even closer than usual!
Old 28-01-15, 10:43

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundngag View Post
Norwich are seventh at Christmas in the championship. Do you think they'll make the play offs this year? The championship seems even closer than usual!
Well Boundngag, I really don't know as it depends on what impact Alex Neil will have. Since he has taken over they had two good wins but lost last Saturday following a questionable penalty awarded for a foul that on replay seemed outside the area!

They are currently eighth.
Old 28-01-15, 14:05
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Gills have managed to climb out of the relegation zone so anything is possible have faith.... is "lets be having you" Delia still calling the shots there?
Old 08-02-15, 22:46
AFF Guru

Gillingham are now 17th in League 1, 7 points off the relegation zone and 5 points off the play offs. Maybe they could mount a late promotion challenge, now they have Justin Edinburgh as manager? Was Peter Taylor really that bad a manager? To think, he once managed England!

Norwich are 7th in the Championship, 3 points off the play offs. It looks like Norwich stand as good a chance as the teams around them of landing a play off spot.

Arsenal, on the other hand, are 6th in the premier league, 2 points off of fourth spot. Given the lame performance against Spurs on Saturday, it could be a struggle to make the top four this season. I was pretty optimistic after we beat Man City too! Last season we won the FA Cup, at the start of this season we signed Alexis Sanchez, we won the Community Shield and yet now it seems we're going backwards again! Until Wenger leaves, guess this is all we can expect.
Old 11-02-15, 19:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Gills have managed to climb out of the relegation zone so anything is possible have faith.... is "lets be having you" Delia still calling the shots there?
That's a good question John. Delia is seen regularly in her box but how much influence she now has is questionable.
Her money certainly helps!
Old 05-03-15, 15:56

Default Norwich City 0 Wigan 1

After the outstanding performance on Sunday when they won against Ipswich Town by 2 goals I had great hopes for this match.
Boy, was I wrong !
We had superb seats but had to watch a sloppy performance with endless bookings. Yes, the ref and linesman made some questional decisions to the chants of "you don't know what you're doing" and worse !!
If we had won we would have been second but now drop to fifth again.
Why can we not be consistant!
Old 05-03-15, 17:58
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Gill went 9 unbeatedn till last Sat, but won again on Tuesday. From being one point above the relegation zone before Christams, they are now 3 points of the playoffs!

Still, being realistic, I wont hold out too much hope until it looks like a real possibility
Old 05-03-15, 23:06
AFF Guru

Gillingham now look safe from relegation for this season, with an outside of reaching the play offs. It's a good time of the season to come into form! If Gillingham don't make it this season, it looks like they'll have a good chance next season. Justin Edinburgh, despite his dubious playing past, seems to be a good manager. You know, if they make the championship, maybe even I'll start to go. If prices are reasonable, of course!
Old 26-05-15, 12:46

Default Norwich bounce back up to Premier League

After their 2 nil defeat of Middleboro at Wembley Stadium Alex Neil has been successful in his quest for Premier League status.
Goals came from Redmond and the leading goal scorer this season, Jerome.
It was a cracking performance by Norwich watching on Sky and I look forward to seeing them play at Carrow Road next season.
Old 10-06-15, 22:07
AFF Guru

Hopefully they will perform well! Norwich seemed to come good towards the end of the season, while the other teams petered out a bit. I think they had one of the best squads in the championship and so maybe they will build on that in the summer transfer window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawcett View Post
After their 2 nil defeat of Middleboro at Wembley Stadium Alex Neil has been successful in his quest for Premier League status.
Goals came from Redmond and the leading goal scorer this season, Jerome.
It was a cracking performance by Norwich watching on Sky and I look forward to seeing them play at Carrow Road next season.
Old 19-04-16, 17:40

Default Norwich City 0 Sunderland 3

I was at this match on Saturday which Norwich had, in my view, got to win to stay up.
Thrashed 3 nil is not the result I wanted !!
Old 19-04-16, 18:58
Administrator
Site Admin

Our team are having an absolute mare at the moment so I feel your pain
Old 01-05-16, 21:22
AFF Guru

It is a shame. Norwich have played well quite often this season. It's actually quite similar to the last time you were in the Premier League. Some clubs are a yo-yo club for a few seasons, before they go on to establish themselves in the Premier League. Of the other teams going down, Aston Villa look quite likely to continue to struggle as their owner still hasn't managed to sell and I think if Newcastle go down and Benitez leaves, then they could struggle as well. So I think Norwich would be in a fairly good position to come straight back up.
Old 12-05-16, 13:02

Default Norwich 4 Watford 2

Despite a cracking match last night Norwich are to be relegated from the Premier league AGAIN !!

All too little too late I am afraid!

Don't think Nathan Redmond will hang about in the Championship as he has shown some real talent last night.

Rumour has it that Delia may even sell up !!
Old 13-05-16, 07:10
Administrator
Site Admin

Delia selling up???

Lets be Having you....
Old 25-05-16, 19:32
AFF Guru

Maybe you will get another one of the people that attempted to invest in Arsenal, like Moshiri at Everton
Old 26-09-16, 10:44

Default NORWICH CITY TOP OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!

Yes, here we are again top after some good and not so good matches.
We are certainly scoring the goals as my 13 yr old Niece remarked when I took her to her first ever football match.
She was up and down cheering at every goal and was amazed at all the spectators (around 26500) . She had never seen so many people and was afraid of getting lost as we left the Stadium!
Another fan I think but can we hold onto our place as the season progresses ?