All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 27-03-17, 13:33

alwayalone is on a distinguished road
Default content suggestion

I would like to make a suggestion for femmefight and other sa web sites if that's ok. for the models that only do implied nudity, could you start incorporating wedgies or pulling on knickers? to briefly expose them from the back.
just getting topless all the time kinda gets repetitive. they can pull their nickers back up as needed. also, using different angles (close ups and angle shots would bring some variety to your photo sets. its just too predicable and can get boring for some people. thank you.
Old 27-03-17, 13:57
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We can sure give it ago.
Old 14-06-17, 04:00

NaturalWed is on a distinguished road

ooh i agree with alwayalone i love wedgies. i wish the girls wore more cotton bikini panties and t-shirts that stay on. i'd like to see various ways to show off natural wedgies, one hand wedgie picking, and even the girls giving each other wedgies; from catfighting to spanking, to tickling, exercise, cleaning up, fondling, sleeping, etc
Old 14-06-17, 10:46
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I also enjoy seeing clothes slowly being stressed and falling apart gradually during the fight. Buttons straining from pulling on the blouse or dress, eventually giving way, and seams stretching and popping to the limits. All of course in the 5 minutes or so nothing drawn out.
Old 13-07-17, 08:14

cat265 is on a distinguished road

I like seeing clothing gradually falling apart too within short period of time, difficult to do though.

My favorite catfight ending or close to the end is models naked with shreds of their clothing still on. My favorite clips so far was two girls wearing summer dresses ripped all the way down and wearing no bras and knickers were ripped of already and it was hot seeing the dress swirl around and being naked. Another was a girl with a sweater and shirt ripped down, no bra and bottomless was really hot. Shoes make it hotter for me too.
I just love that contrast of naked but clothed at the same time. But once the clothes are ripped exactly the way I like it they often stay that way only for a few seconds longer before completely taken off. No time to enjoy the model move about in them and watching the shredded clothing swish around and exposing her body. I wished that shirts/sweater,ect perfectly ripped but wearable could be worn again. I thought of making suggestions like having the models be embarrassed ENF style and put their shredded shirts back on in failed way to cover their naked bodies but at best I feel only 30 seconds could be devoted to that and it would interferer with the knock down endings other prefer. I thought maybe the girl could reuse the clothing for another studio like Damsels in Distress where she needs clothes and steals them from another girl after 2 minute conversation why she looks like that. Or in Ripping4Fun she is involved in a one sided ripping the other girls clothes but not hers since she exposing everything anyway in her useless shredded shirt. I would never bother making official request because it could be a pain to do and I am making silly scenarios just to get what I want.
Old 13-07-17, 11:01
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Very interesting
Old 13-07-17, 19:51
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

hmm