All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Shoot News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 13-07-20, 14:02
AFF Buddy

JessLanhom will become famous soon enough
Default Photosets Are Now Screencaps?

Hi,

I have noticed that many of the latest photosets appear to be simply screen captures from the corresponding video. I would like to know if this is just a temporary measure resulting from the Coronavirus difficulties, or if it's going to be the policy going forward.

I would be seriously disappointed if we were to lose the high quality image sets of the past in favour of lower quality screen grabs. I can (and sometimes do) make my own images from the videos, so if this is the case, then the photosets will no longer be of any use to me.

Please let us know your thinking on this. In general it would be good to hear about upcoming developments to the sites on this forum so we all have a chance to discuss them.

Jess
Old 13-07-20, 17:15
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

This was something we started doing as a result of the issues we have faced recently. We are not sure of what the position is going forwards as the current state of play is very fluid and a lot of models are reluctant to shoot in the near future or longer. Some are ok with it but then we have to attempt to grab as much content for all our sites during the session. This is why we adopted stills from vids.

We can't say for certain which way this will develop. We would of course naturally look to getting back to the way we did things but these are hugely challenging times at the moment and we are doing the best we can to keep some sort of production flow going.

I assure you, nothing concrete has been decided regards still images, the HQ ones may well come back, personally I hope they do.

If other members have feedback on this, it would be greatly appreciated

cheers
John
Old 14-07-20, 17:12
AFF Buddy

JessLanhom will become famous soon enough

Hi John, thanks for your response. I can fully appreciate the difficulties you must be having and I am reassured to hear that the move to video stills was prompted by those, rather than a change of policy.

Let's hope that things do eventually get back to something like normal, and you are able to resume production of the high quality image sets that we had before.

Jess
Old 15-07-20, 22:29
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Thanks for understanding, we hope, as I'm sure we everyone else does, that things can and do return to normal some time in the very near future
Old 18-07-20, 22:02

Drax71 is on a distinguished road

I also hope HQ still images are back soon. Ukupskirts galleries are very cool ! I have not seen better upskirt galleries anywhere else.
Old 19-07-20, 12:36
Administrator
Site Admin

When we are able to get back to our routine of normal shoots, we will look at bringing back HQ photos though as with everything else, we are just not sure when that will be. The intention is there though, as and when possible to do.
Old 20-12-20, 00:54

fastorange is on a distinguished road

John,

Ah that totally explains it! I didn’t even think of coronavirus but everything you said makes sense. I was SO annoyed at the screencaps but now I completely see where you’re coming from, it’s better than nothing for the time being.

You run a quality operation here and I have a lot of respect for the fact that you address this.

I honestly haven’t visited the site in a month or two but I knew when I returned there would be some bomb ass content waiting for me. Thanks
Old 20-10-23, 11:41

Idris is on a distinguished road

Would it be possible to get an update on this? With things being a bit more normal, it'd be great to see a return of photo galleries alongside video updates.

Some of the existing previews also throw errors and have done for a little while. I get a "The requested content cannot be loaded.
Please try again later." message in the popup window rather than a larger image (on this page as an example).
Old 21-10-23, 10:53
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I've got someone on to it now. is it just that site doing it.
Old 21-10-23, 14:48

Idris is on a distinguished road

I tend check SatinSilkFun / SexySatinSilkFun only, though I think it was any with the lightbox popups. They're working better now so if there was a change it looks like it has fixed things
Old 23-10-23, 09:34
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

It should all be fixed now. Thanks for letting us know as it was across all our sites this was happening to.
Old 31-10-23, 11:01

I would also like to see the return of HQ photo galleries, those are best upskirt pictures on the internet. I like most the upskirt position when the model is in deep bend over position and is pointing her finger to the camera, we have a perfect upskirt view and also see her face. Also upskirt positions when model stands over camera front view and back view and model looking to the camera are great. Some other upskirt views in photos are also very nice.

I know it is additional work, so maybe in the first phase video screen captures can stay and gradually will be replaced with HQ photo galleries. So both types of galleries are on the site, but HQ photo galleries have a special mark to defferenciate them easily.
Old 01-11-23, 09:56
Administrator
Site Admin

Hi Drax,

Currently we have limited plans regards photo sets. They may still come back but since 2020 we have focussed mainly on video content production as the lessons of 2020 kind of highlighted that we need to have significant back up stock in the event of unexpected issues that would stop or delay shoots for a significant period.

We are close to getting content for about a year though we are still running 4 or 5 months beind but once we get to status where we have a full year of advanced content for all sites, we will consider going back to pic sets for some sites

cheers
John
Old 03-11-23, 21:02

Hi John, ok, I understand the situation. I also think today video production is more important than galleries. I hope if only one site will get in a few months HQ photo galleries it will be ukupskirts, since it is my favouite site.

Also ok for me if only part of it are HQ photo galleries and the rest are video screen captures. Currently I am looking regularly at ukupskirts HQ photo galleries that were produced before covid, it is great stuff. I have also an idea that maybe only the most popular models with most downloaded content could get HQ photo galleries as a bonus, so it is less work to produce it.