All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 20-04-17, 13:20
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default Psych Ward

Psych Ward

The conversation got away from her very quickly. Eliana looked from her uncle back to the doctor in front of her, now they were saying she was clinically depressed, that she needed to take medication and maybe be admitted into a psychiatric hospital for a while.

‘I’m not crazy.’ She said.

‘Off course you’re not crazy, sweety.’ Her uncle said briefly patting her on her head.

‘Don’t patronize me.’ She said. ‘I’m only here because you’ve forced me too. You said it was only grief counseling.’

‘Aggressive too. I see.’ The doctor chewed on he tip of his pen and made another note. Eliana rolled her eyes and leaned backwards in her chair. It was so frustrating trying to talk to these people. She shook her head and sighed. About six months ago her parents died in a car crash, both at the same time. She was twenty three years old, technically an adult, but still it was a lot for a young girl to take in, to loose her parent both on the same day, to consequently inherit all of her parents real estate including a big victorian mansion, a town house holiday home, a New York penthouse, and the home they actually lived in, all her mothers horses, her dads company, the cars, the boat. It was just a lot she had on her plate right now, she barely finished her college education, and now she was the one who needed to keep everything running and make all of the tough decisions.

It was natural she felt overwhelmed, it was natural to grief the loss of her parents, yet her aunt and uncle convinced her to get some grief counseling, some therapy to help deal with it all. They way they explained it to her made sense. But now that she was actually here, sitting in the office across the psychiatrist, she was made to belief she was going crazy. Her words got twisted around, neither her uncle nor the doctor seemed to actually listen to her.

She shook her head again. ‘You don’t even know me.’ She yelled.

‘Well tell me.’ The psychiatrist said calm and composed. He put his pencil down and leaned forward. ‘I’m listening.’ He said. ‘I’m trying to get to know you, but you have to open up.’

He was quite young for a psychiatrist, she had imagined a Dr. Freud type, an old distinguished gentleman with a long beard, smoking a pipe in a dusty office full of books, but this guy was only forty years old, tops. He had wavy brown hair, and caramel colored eyes. He gave her a friendly smile.

‘I’m listening Eliana.’ He said again. ‘Tell me.’

‘There’s nothing wrong with me.’ She said. ‘Sure I’ve lost my parents and I’ve got a lot on my plate right now, but so far I think I’m coping very well, you know, considering the circumstances. I’m just a bit overwhelmed, and sometimes I cry, but that’s not crazy, it would be weird if I didn’t cry.’

‘I see.’ The doctor said. There was a brief moment of eye contact with her uncle, a meaningful glance as if they shared some secret.

‘What?’ She asked.

Both men looked at her innocently.

‘What did that glance mean?’ She said.

‘What glance?’ The doctor asked.

‘O my god.’ A frustrated sigh. Eliana shook her head. ‘The glance you two obviously shared. Plotting something, some secretive glance, just now.’

‘I get what you mean,’ The doctor said to her uncle. ‘She’s definitely delusional, I think you’re right admission would be the best way to go from here.’

Wait what? Eliana stared at the two man in disbelief. She was just here for some grief counseling, then they convinced her she was depressed and offering her medication, and now all of a sudden she was delusional.

‘I’m not.’ She said. Realizing actual delusional people would probably say the exact same thing. She was trapped, whatever she did it would just confirm their idea that she was indeed a mental case. She sank back in her chair, looking at her own new pink Prada shoes. There was a little spec of dust on the nose and with her thumb she brushed it away. She took a deep breath, tried to regain her composure and looked the doctor right into his caramel colored eyes.

‘Listen.’ She said. ‘There’s absolutely nothing wrong with me. I’m feeling fine. I want to go home now.’

‘Just wait a minute, sweety.’ Her uncle grabbed her wrist and held her back. ‘Let the doctor finish his assessment okay?’

‘No.’ She said. ‘I’m not here to be assessed. Why are you doing this to me?’ She asked her uncle.

‘I’m just here to support you.’

‘I’ve seen enough.’ The doctor said. ‘I’m admitting her.’

‘Admitting me?’ She yelled in disbelief.

Her uncle tried to calm her down, but she was furious by now. She tried to get out of his grip, she pulled on his fingers and wanted to walk right out of this office. Her uncles fingers pressing into her arm. She pulled and pried, but he didn’t let go.

‘Let me go.’ She yelled, she screamed, she kicked around.

‘It wouldn’t be safe to let you go outside now.’ Her uncle said, then turning towards the doctor. ‘Don’t you have something to keep an aggressive patient docile, you know to keep them from hurting themselves.’

‘Sure.’ The doctor said. ‘I could give her a shot of Lorazepam, would that be alright?’

‘Is that the strongest one you’ve got?’ Her uncle asked.

‘No, there’s also a new...’

‘Give her the strongest one. She’s a fighter.’ Her uncle ordered.

Eliana was still struggling. She kicked her uncle against his shins, she tried to give him a knee in the gut, but he very calmly kept her at arms length.

‘Why are you doing this?’ She yelled. ‘You know me, you know there’s nothing wrong with me.’

The doctor had prepared a syringe, a thin plastic syringe with a shiny silver needle on top. He grabbed her arm and injected her in the bicep. Eliana looked, she couldn’t believe this was actually happening. A dull cloud spread through her arm, shooting up through her spine, a calming tingle, a wave off drowsiness, she blinked her eyes and tried to focus.

‘Fast acting and powerful.’ Her uncle said, giving the doctor an approving nod. He carefully guided her back into her chair. Her entire body was feeling numb and tingly now, her thoughts slowing down immensely, she felt careless, as if nothing mattered any more. She remembered she had to resist, but somehow she didn’t have the energy to put up a fight, all she actually wanted was to take a little nap. Yet she couldn’t give in now. She forced herself to keep her eyes open.

‘So now I need your signature right here.’ Her uncle said. ‘This is the statement that says she’s in you’re professional opinion unfit to take care of herself and unfit to make any decisions on her own. Thereby making me her legal guardian in charge of her and off course her inheritance.’

The doctor signed. Her uncle blew at the drying ink with pouting lips, a friendly nod, first at the doctor then at her. He briefly squeezed her cheek.

‘Awh.’ He said. ‘She’s really out of it, isn’t she?’

She shook her head. Way too fast. The room was spinning all around her. She tried to stop moving and grabbed the edge of her seat for balance. She wasn’t out of it. She knew exactly what was happening, they were steeling her money, her inheritance. ‘Thieffff.’ Her voice slurring, her tongue thick and uncooperative. ‘Traitooo...’

‘Poor thing.’ The doctor said. ‘Being all delusional, believing in all those conspiracies, thinking someone is trying to steal her money.’

Both men laughed loudly.

‘I have absolutely know idea how she got that idea.’ Her uncle said squeezing her knee and shaking her leg for a little bit. A sadistic smile crept over his lips. He focused on his papers again. ‘So now that I’m her official legal guardian. I’ll sign for her admission, and I’ll leave her in your care... indefinitely, I guess. I have to sign for a treatment plan as well haven’t I. Well I think the most humane thing is to keep her drugged out of her little head, so she won’t come suing us, don’t you think. Anyway I don’t care, she’s your problem now, do with her as you like, I’ll sign anything.’ Her uncle said as he came up out of his chair.

‘Well keeping her hospitalized indefinitely, isn’t cheap.’ The doctor said.

‘You didn’t think I’d forget about your fee, did you?’ Her uncle wrote out a check and handed it to the doctor. Before he left he patted her on her head. ‘Goodbye Eliana. I’m sorry to see my poor niece is so mentally disturbed, but... yeah.’ He bend over to her and gave her a little peck on her cheek, then he walked out of the office. The door slammed shut.

The bang still echoed inside of her head. She was just so tired, so drowsy and dazed. Her body didn’t seem to want to move. Words were spinning around and around. It was as if she couldn’t quite understand what had just happened. The doctor helped her stand up and sat her down in a wheelchair. Her mind numb, her whole body numb and tingly. She looked at her own hands, wiggling her fingers around, she saw the fingers moving, but yet she felt detached as if it weren’t her hands.

The doctor pushed her wheelchair out of the office. He pushed her through a hallway. She saw people, loads of people, nurses other patients other doctors, there was a hospital full of people. She had to tell someone. She had to tell someone what had happened.

‘Monnney.’ She yelled, her voice slurring. ‘Monnney.’

‘What’s wrong honey?’ The doctor asked. ‘You want your mommy? You’re mommy is dead remember.’

She shook her head. The doctor was in on it, the doctor worked for her uncle. She grabbed a new lady by her arm, she looked like a nurse, wearing green scrubs, her hair in a tight bun a friendly face. Eliana hold her with both arms. ‘They’re steeling my money.’ She said to the nurse.

‘I know, Darling.’ She said running her hand through Eliana’s hair, then she looked at the doctor, ‘Is this the new one?’ She asked.

‘How do you know?’ Eliana asked. ‘Do you work for them too.’

‘Someone could use some anti-psychotics I think.’ The nurse said squeezing her cheek.

‘I’ll show her around myself.’ The doctor said. He pushed the wheelchair through the hallways, and entered empty room with nothing but bed. White walls, white ceiling.

‘Welcome home.’ The doctor said. He helped her up out of the wheelchair and carried her weakened body to the bed. He laid her down carefully. He said that other patients didn’t have such expensive shoes or expensive clothes, that she needed to change, into something more appropriate. He turned around and locked the door of her room, then he came to her bed again. He slipped her pumps off. Eliana tried to kick him, but her legs didn’t work that way. The bed was nice and soft, the pillow denting beneath her head. She felled the drugs swirling around in her mind, making her sleepy, even more sleepy, now she was lying down it all seemed to be spinning, it all seamed so surreal. Yet she tried to kick the doctor again.

‘Carefull now.’ He said. Pressing her leg back into the mattress. He fondled with her feet for a little while, the pantyhose stretching over her toes, apparently he liked that. He massaged her feet. It was quite nice actually, quite soothing, she felt her eyes shut for a moment, she wanted to give in so badly, but at the same time, some voice far away was urging her to stay awake, to fight this, to fight all this injustice, she didn’t belong here.

The doctor slipped her pantyhose from her legs. He unzipped her skirt, unbuttoned her blouse, lifting her weak body to remove her arms from the sleeves. He also took off her bra, and pushed her panties down. Now she was completely naked. His hand found it’s way in between her legs, he pushed her thighs a little wider.

‘Sshhh.’ The doctor said. ‘That feels nice now, doesn’t it, no need to fight those good feelings, you’re in my care now, I decide what’ll happen to you, and if you’re a good girl, the doctor is going to make you feel good.’

Eliana was dazed still. Intoxicated. Fighting the sleep.

‘See.’ The doctor said. ‘If you cooperate you’re going to have a very nice time here. We’ll give you all the best drugs, like really good drugs, better than that shit that’s sold on the streets, you’ll be high as kite, doesn’t that sound nice?’

Eliana nodded. Then she shook her head. Kind of confused. His fingers still fondling her made it hard to think. There was one thought she held onto the entire time, but now that thought was fading away into arousal, she forgot what is was. It was as if her tingly pleasures demanded every little sliver of concentration she had left.

‘And if you don’t cooperate, we have straps to tie you down, and straight jackets, and electro shock therapy and all sorts of other ways to subdue you, and you’ll probably get some drugs anyway, cause that’s what you’re uncle requested.’ He climbed onto the bed and rubbed himself against her. His rhythm increasing. Heavily panting.

After he finished he sank on top of her. Sweaty. He nibbled on her ear for a little while.

‘See. You and I are going to have loads of fun.’ He said.

His weight heavy on top of his chest. She could barely breath. His hair tickled her mouth. She tried to blow the hairs away. It was if she could think somewhat more clearly now the arousal had subsided.

She needed to get out of here, and then she needed to go to the police and go after her uncle. He was the one that needed to be locked up. He had tricked her, betrayed her, he’d stolen all of her money, she needed to do something. She tried to push the doctor away to get out of bed.

‘Sshhh.’ The doctor said. ‘Just wait one moment.’

She kept on squirming and fighting him off. Until he begrudgingly got up from the bed.

‘Fine, fine.’ He said. He opened a cupboard and got some paper hospital pajamas out. Despite all of her attempts to resist and fight back he very easily dressed her.

‘You’re quite defiant still aren’t you?’ He said. Without waiting for any response he strapped her down to the bed. She fought him off to the best of her abilities, kicking, screaming, hitting, biting. But her muscles were just incapable, to weak to do some actual damage.

‘I’m glad you’re uncle talked me into giving you the strong stuff. He knows you well.’ The doctor said while closing the last clasp over her belly. She was completely unable to move now. He patted her on her tummy. ‘Now I’ve got to do my job for a little while. Let’s give you something to keep you subdued.’ He opened another cabinet filled with clinking glass bottles and rustling syringes wrapped in plastic. ‘You’ve been a good girl, haven’t you, I’ll give you something nice, something to give you a break for a little while.’ He pushed a new syringe out of the plastic and filled it up. He then came to inject her. No matter how much she screamed or struggled, she was unable to move, he yanked the needle into her arm and pushed the drug into her bloodstream. It was overtaking her quickly. Feeling high. Euphoric almost. Floaty. Then suddenly a wave of sleepiness. She felt her body falling asleep around her, her eyes rolling away, her eyelids shutting. Her mind fading, dimming thoughts, slowing down until there was nothing left to think about.

Old 21-04-17, 02:11
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Artwork in type!!!! Thanks!