All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > Other Sport
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 28-03-09, 08:25
Site Admin

pantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nice
Default F1

Fantastic qualifying session this morning and great news for Jenson!!

Lover of pretty, full backed panties and looking up girl's skirts.
Old 28-03-09, 09:16
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

I was listening to talksport yesterday and they were mentioning "diffusers" being a the deciding factor on why some teams were a lot slower / fatser than others?

I see lewis starts in 15th. Would be good to see Button have a good year.
Old 28-03-09, 11:29
Site Admin

pantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nice

That's true John, but Red Bull did well without a similar diffuser! The news regs have changed a lot!

Old 28-03-09, 17:02
AFF Guru

koolsupafly is on a distinguished road

I don't know too much about F1 admittedly, but how come Brawn GP have come up as favourites...& what's wrong with Lewis' car? Have McLaren suddenly got a crap car?

"...of course I can explain why I'm looking in your knicker drawer..."!
Old 28-03-09, 18:02
Site Admin

The Mclaren doesn't seem to be as competitive (yet) but, to be fair, Lewis had a technical problem which meant he couldn't complete the qualifying.

Old 29-03-09, 08:50
Site Admin

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 29-03-09, 13:10
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I am also a big motorsports fan but i follow a different path. I am an ex-driver and for years now on weekends from spring to fall i am a Certified Licensed Drag Racing Official at our local track. A track very similar to the track in the Uk called Santa Pod Raceway. But i will agree F1 racing is fun to watch.
Old 29-03-09, 13:22
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I've had many interests be it playing music, Managing an Adult club, auto racing, etc. and sports in general but now the racing consumes my time in the warm seasons. Seems i like racing and RACEY if you know what i mean!
Old 27-07-09, 13:15
Site Admin

I read that a European F1 racer Felipe Massa had surgery and is in a life threatening situation. I wish him the best and regards to his family. I enjoy all motorsports but i am an American dragracer by heart. As i earlier stated an example is Santa Pod raceway in the UK. Just for your entertainment here is a clip of a camera mounted to the rear axle of an 8000 horsepower nitro methane funny car. 0-331 mph. in 4.69 seconds over 1/4 of a mile! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGD-lBATxh4

Last edited by larrydude; 27-07-09 at 13:27.
Old 28-07-09, 03:41
AFF Guru

Jesus H Christ - that's fast Larry!!

It looks great...must admit not a huge motor car racing fan, but have watched American drag car racing on a late night channel here in the UK & it sure is entertaining!

Old 28-07-09, 11:17
Site Admin

Yes it is like being shot out of a cannon. A while back a stunt was performed they paired up one of these cars against a fast street sportscar. The race was heads up but only a small catch. The nitro car was only to stab the throttle for about 60' then coast the remainder of the way. Even coasting the remainder of the way down the track the sportscar could not catch it racing full throttle to the finish line!
Old 29-07-09, 02:01
AFF Guru

Very impressive!

But something bugs me Larry - why are some called "Funny Cars"? I see they seem to have an outer shell which looks to be made of some light-weight material...is that the funny part?!

Old 29-07-09, 12:15
Site Admin

Good question Kool! Well back in the mid 1960's when this type of racecar was in its conception they were classified "A/FX" and some very odd styles began to appear. Racers and fans began to comment how odd or "funny" looking they were and the term funny stuck to this day. As for the bodys on these cars some are fiberglass but the majority now are made of carbon fiber. I hope that was a clear explanation thanks!
Old 30-07-09, 12:58
AFF Guru

Thanks for that Larry...you're a good source for all things Yankee!!

Old 30-07-09, 18:14
Site Admin

Your welcome Brit!
Old 12-08-09, 11:54
Site Admin

Here is another. This is at Santa Pod raceway in the UK. A Pro Stock Pontiac on racing gasoline going 200+ mph in just over 6 seconds. The driver is a European champion of the sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seq02jwh-w0
Old 12-08-09, 12:01
Site Admin

I hope you all do not mind that i share this with you. I am an ex-racecar driver now an employee of a track. This stuff is my passion along with the main reason i joined us here. The beautiful sexy Ladies and all the fun mischief we share here!
Old 13-01-10, 12:44
Site Admin

Not much racing at all going on in the northern US at this time. Unless you ride a snowmobile! lol!