All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 23-11-12, 10:26
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of
Default Chelsea..

Chelsea..

I feel some sympathy towards Chelsea fans, the golden days of Mourinho now a distant memory with the club embroiled in controversy and chaos. In the last 12 months they have sacked Andre Villas-Boas,won the Champions league, won the FA Cup, had the turmoil of the John terry racism row, became the first European Champions to be knocked out of the same competition in the first round, the turmoil of the Mark Clattenburg allegation (no case to answer) and to top it all, sacked Roberto Di Matteo and now appointed an interim manager.

It's mad. I wonder how the real fans feel about what Abramovich is doing to their club. The trophies are fantastic, every club would give their right arm to have such a chequered history as Chelsea has had recently but the club is in turmoil.

If the club had stability, and had kept Mourinho, they would probably be on par with Barcelona by now and dominating every competition they entered.

Ho hum...anyhow, thats enough sympathy towards Chelsea, on with the day

Cheers
John

Last edited by John; 23-11-12 at 11:35.
Old 23-11-12, 10:33
AFF Guru

satinchemi is on a distinguished road

It does seem odd that since Roman A took over they have had 9 different managers. They need to sort that out and actually stick with a manager for a change. However as a Manchester United Fan I like to see other top teams have bad days seeing as we cant even beat Norwich.
Now please get in the Shower
Old 23-11-12, 14:41
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

All i can say is Chelsea + Rafa = Championship Lol

Old 02-12-12, 16:50
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

I am admittedly not Mourinho's biggest fan. But he inherited most of his team from Ranieri, although admittedly added more belief and defensive ability to it. Then he left a team that was probably already in decline and the subsequent managers were never able to do anything about it, due to the lack of time and faith they were given by Abramovic.

On the Mark Clattenburg issue, I really can't believe they behaved in the way that they did no the word of someone who doesn't fully understand English. I was sure they would have had more evidence, or at least witnesses, in order to justify the action that they took. Given that this continues to happen at Chelsea, regardless of who the manager is, who instigates this behaviour? Does it perhaps stem from Abramovic himself.

On the situation at Chelsea and, for that matter, Manchester city, does anyone remember what happened to Gretna? Brooks Mileson funded their progress right through the Scottish leagues to the SPL, then became ill and his financial support, before he passed away. Gretna were liquidated. If anything ever happens to Abramovic, Chelsea in my opinion, are not a big enough team to survive.